Sign in to follow this  
yiing_520

blackheads problem..

I find that using a cleansing brush consistently helps to reduce blackheads. Don't know if it'll be helpful to others but it has helped me quite a bit. Make sure that the brush is soft enough though and gently brush it along your face in circular movements after you have put on facial cleanser to your face. The one I'm using now is from Body Shop.

hello, you may try this: [url="http://oceanoskincare.blogspot.com/2010/01/naris-up-natural-pack-p-two-step.html"]http://oceanoskincare.blogspot.com/2010/01/naris-up-natural-pack-p-two-step.html[/url]

I use Monrose sebum controller on my nose and chin area which has a lot of blkheads. It works pretty well on my sensitive skin. Only need to use once a day , it also helps me a lot.:D

Becareful of Cellnique products.

You will start to develop skin redness, skin dryness, skin sensitivity after half year using it.

Some people will notice the skin problems after 1 year. Some 2 years.

[quote name='sassy_chiq' date='15 April 2009 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1239810277' post='553942']
I'll recommend Cellnique's Skin Action Sebum Gel too. I have been using it myself and it worked great to reduce blackheads for me. The results was obvious after a fortnight of me using the sebum gel. This product is 100% alcohol free. One of its ingredients include tea tree oil as well. If you're interested I am selling it at 25% discount. Ori price: RM139. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I guess blackheads will be with me always:P, it is just the matter of less or more..I do have this problem, i tackle it by using Clara serum before, but recently has changed to Monrose Sebum Controller. I won't say it works perfectly, but at least the blkheads congestion is better and reduced. Plus, i don need to wipe my T-zone with oil blotter ever since i started it. so i guess it is good.:)

Girl, dont be sad...i had lots of blackheads and white as well...my fren introduced me to Eternal beauty and peel of mask...after 2 times, its gone for good...u shd try it... email me nizah928@gmail.com I will forward you to my fren, she's a former hongkong make up artist...

[quote name='sad_gorl' date='21 March 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1269149032' post='580491']
NO GIRLs..
we can DESTROY all blackheads
we can live without blackheads,
i have the secret..if u want to know just add me [email="joanne_wha@hotmail.com"]joanne_wha@hotmail.com[/email]
[/quote]

Can u share it here?:rolleyes:

[quote name='sad_gorl' date='21 March 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1269149032' post='580491']
NO GIRLs..
we can DESTROY all blackheads
we can live without blackheads,
i have the secret..if u want to know just add me [email="joanne_wha@hotmail.com"]joanne_wha@hotmail.com[/email]
[/quote]

[color="#800080"]what is the secret?? [/color][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

recommend you go do facial to clean most of your black head. that's the best way to get rid of it if you have alot.
second thing you can do is to soften it and then slowly remove them.
U can try out figureline SKIN ENLIVENING ESSENCE. well known product to remove blackhead efficiently.

I used before, my blackhead is very soon reduce alot! very effective.

I m using Monrose sebum gel for my blackheads problem.. It helps on my blackheads but it took a while for it to work. I like it very much because it suits my sensitive skin which i got it recently after came back from overseas..

[quote name='prettyoung' date='13 April 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1271090381' post='581599']
recommend you go do facial to clean most of your black head. that's the best way to get rid of it if you have alot.
U can try out figureline SKIN ENLIVENING ESSENCE. well known product to remove blackhead efficiently.

you can purchase from [url="http://www.figureline2u.com"]www.figureline2u.com[/url]
[/quote]

How much is that? for how many ml?

[quote name='moonriver0' date='03 May 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1272895872' post='582529']
I m using Monrose sebum gel for my blackheads problem.. It helps on my blackheads but it took a while for it to work. I like it very much because it suits my sensitive skin which i got it recently after came back from overseas..
[/quote]

how much? where can i get it?

Here I'm also sharing some of the best Home Remedies to remove blackheads
1. Coriander Leaves
This is another easy to apply night pack for blackheads. Apply a mix of 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves juice and half teaspoon of turmeric powder before going to bed. And next morning, wash it with the cold water. Not only your blackheads will be reduced but your skin complexion will also be improved.

2. Curd
Mix 1 teaspoon of curd and rice flour to make a paste. Apply it on the blackhead affected area. And wash your face with cold water.

3. Honey
Honey is really good for your skin. If you apply warm honey on the affected area and wash it after 10 minutes, you will benefit a lot. Honey will act as a natural peel to your blackhead affected skin. Besides, removing blackheads, it will also improve your skin.

4. Baking Soda & Water
a) This is a blackhead extraction method. By mixing equal amounts of baking soda and water, make a solution and rub it for few minutes. Now wash off with luke warm water and some of your blackheads would be removed.

B) Boil 4 cups of water in a pan and put 2 teaspoons of baking soda in it. Now place a towel over the pan and touch the towel on the affected area. Repeat the [url="http://www.acnetalks.com/pimple/#"][color="#008000"]exercise[/color][/url] for five to six times.

[quote name='prettyoung' date='13 April 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1271090381' post='581599']

[/quote]

Like what most have said before, going for facial sessions will definitely help a lot (provided the beautician is experienced enough). Using even the best skincare products is not enough.

[quote name='may2may' date='08 June 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1275979547' post='584612']
I use biore strip, sometimes work but sometimes don...:(
[/quote]

Biore strip in fact made my pores look bigger...i used it often during my schooling time.:)
I m using sebum lotion from Monrose brand. It works pretty good on my blackheads. I think it able to get rid most of them without drying up my skin. In fact, it made my skin look clearer and smoother. It gives me matte looking when i use it together with the rebalancing day cream. u may try..

[quote name='sparkee' date='17 March 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1268801357' post='580256']
Becareful of Cellnique products.

You will start to it. develop skin redness, skin dryness, skin sensitivity after half year using
Some people will notice the skin problems after 1 year. Some 2 years.

[/quote]

huh??
really??
how cum will develope skin redness, skin dryness & skin sensitivitY??

[quote name='CMYCMY' date='12 July 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1278909289' post='586180']
Biore strip in fact made my pores look bigger...i used it often during my schooling time.:)
I m using sebum lotion from Monrose brand. It works pretty good on my blackheads. I think it able to get rid most of them without drying up my skin. In fact, it made my skin look clearer and smoother. It gives me matte looking when i use it together with the rebalancing day cream. u may try..
[/quote]

hi..do u mean Purifying lotion or the sebum controller? guess it is the second one right?

[quote name='marilyn chin' date='25 July 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1280031799' post='586760']
hi..do u mean Purifying lotion or the sebum controller? guess it is the second one right?
[/quote]

I think she meant Sebum Controller:rolleyes: I m using it, it is a very good product for oily and congested skin. I don quite like to use any cream which comes with spf last time due to its stickiness. But after having this Sebum Controller, it changes my perception. I barely feel my skin oily or heavy during the day now.

[quote name='suensuen' date='26 July 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1280149999' post='586816']
I think she meant Sebum Controller:rolleyes: I m using it, it is a very good product for oily and congested skin. I don quite like to use any cream which comes with spf last time due to its stickiness. But after having this Sebum Controller, it changes my perception. I barely feel my skin oily or heavy during the day now.
[/quote]

AGREED! Monrose sebum gel is real good. The best thing for me is i shock+happy to realized my big pores were 80% closed after using it for just few days! :blink::D