Sign in to follow this  
fred

MDG 2 Closed Auditions: Part 7 - Last Stand

Blogger - vanitysierra

Source - Malaysian Dreamgirl Official Blog

Everyone can be happy and celebrate for, in this post, there will be NO PICTURES OF ME. *cries*

Here, meet the 21 hopefuls who will be judged whether or not to be in the top 12.

Front row, left to right : Farah Aliana, Nurbaya, Ming, Natasha, Joanna, Farah Nasuha, Ayu, Aida, Denezia, Zalikha

Second row, left from right : Maya, Juanita, Acha (covered by Juanita), Dawn, Caryn, Liana, Annabelle, Pinky, Sasha, Sukma, Rajvin

cimg1656.jpg

Sorry if I got the names mixed up.

Meet the judges

From left : Lim Jimmy, Julie Wong of Beautilicious cosmetics, Miss Malaysia Universe 2003 Elaine Daly, Andrew of Andrewsmodels.

[psst, did you know Elaine earned a law degree at the age of 19?]

cimg16001.jpg

Now to the girls!

a.jpg

In my opinion, Acha has a very girl next door look. The judges mentioned she looks prettier in person than in her pictures. Does she have what it takes to be a model then? I was never fond of Asians with coloured hair but nevertheless, she’s very pretty ans has a nice figure. She predicted I would have 3 children, all boys, when i grow up. Hmph!! I still don’t believe it. She’s an engineering student. The picture above isn’t very flattering huh?

j.jpg

Aida : I like what she did to her tudung (head scarf). Very stylish. She has a very quiet demeanour and is very approachable in my opinion. Her only downside is her super sensitive skin as models may have to wear make up every minute of the day sometimes. She needs to work out too.

g.jpg

Aliana in my opinion, has a very bright aura. She’s a very fun girl and I think if she pursues hosting or deejaying she may actually go further than if she pursues modelling. Nice figure and skin tone. Judges were smitten by her. I like her posture here. Very confident. She can sing very well too. Gift of the gap as most may say. Oh oh.. and she speaks more languages than an average person, currently fluent in french.

f.jpg

Annabelle is a super sugar dripping-ly sweet. One may wonder how long she can stay being so nice to people all the time (I certainly can’t) . Being in the modelling industry is like being in a jungle stampede in my opinion. She’s very pretty but the judges didn’t like her green top. She wore black the day before and i think she would’ve impressed the judges more when she wore black. She has huge gigantour eyes too.

d.jpg

Not to be mean or anything, but Ayu is easily forgettable. She’s currently pursuing computer science. She’s pretty (as of every girl in this competition are) but she was so nervous here she could barely speak. She was embarrassed of her English pronunciation. I wish she’d stop hunching in this picture.

Digressing awhile : Camera crew and people from HP.

cimg1595.jpg

e.jpg

Caryn was like a gush of energy in the room. Everyone listened attentively at her. She , I quote, “Spoke like a law student” [Elaine]. She’s a psychology student and she had insecurities about her looks in her past. She has the height of a model, looks even. She may need more grooming to become a model but I think she’s much much better as a student. I like the way she speaks , very straight to the point and no lack of detail but may appear harsh to some people.

i.jpg

Dawn, in my opinion, looks a little plain. But her posture and her figure makes her stand out from the normal crowd. She actually quit her job to concentrate on MDG! She modelled for a fridge advertisement where she had to hold a bowl of fresh fruits. As of all fridge adverts.

h.jpg

I think Denezia should cover up a little (referring to what she wore here). She has a very unique look and and and.. she has super sexy legs. I was nudging Diese saying, “Wei her legs very hot leh”. She aspires to be a pilot one day.

b.jpg

Farah Nasuha has very striking and mysterious eyes. They may look black in pictures but when you meet her face to face, it gives you the impression that its light brown until you concentrate and notice they’re quite dark. Okay I’m going off-topic here. Hehe. Judges said she needs to work out more to tone her body. I agree.

c.jpg

Joanna had a cornea ulcer which made her eyes red but the judges didn’t realise until she told them. I love her eyes! Really I’m jealous! Her hair I don’t like, Its neither short nor long and it doesn’t compliment her face. She has a look that would make every guy swoon when she smiles their way. I wish she’d stop hunching here. Gah!!

The other girls are Juanita, Liana, Maya, Ming, Natasha, Nurbaya, Pinky, Sasha, Sukma and Zalikha. Watch this space!

Judges deliberating..

Elaine said, “I hate elimination rounds. They remind me so much of Miss Malaysia days.”

cimg1652.jpg

ps : Blurry shots of the girls have been posted up here. Go view and see if you can guess who made it to the top 12.