Sign in to follow this  
hotchoc

BodyBar in Tropicana City Mall

I went to the Tropicana City Mall awhile back during their so-call opening. I found this shop call BodyBar on the first floor there. They have so many organic care products there. Can't remember all of them but i think got mukti, remedica, organic indulgence and so on. I went and bought mukti and it was very good.

Anybody been there before?

I went to the Tropicana City Mall awhile back during their so-call opening. I found this shop call BodyBar on the first floor there. They have so many organic care products there. Can't remember all of them but i think got mukti, remedica, organic indulgence and so on. I went and bought mukti and it was very good.

Anybody been there before?

ya ya.. i love that shop :wub: am also using the mukti and som remedica products.. i tested the others but not very suitable for my skin type... anyone tried their other brands?

do they have an online shop?? at least dont have to drive all the way there to re-stock :P

I called bodybar awhile ago. As of now, they don't do shipping. They have however pointed me to this blogstore called prettypongo.blogspot.com. Can place order for all of bodybar's product there. I check the site, they posted some eco-friendly bags, yuan soaps and organic indulgence products there.

i think i will try to engage the blogstore and see how ah.

to me i think it is very affordable lor.. most of the products are below rm100... even mukti which they say is certified organic...

they have a group on facebook.. if i remember correctly there are some prices there... :)

hi,

just dropped by at the store again to look see and spoke to michelle...

she said that they are going to have an online store! yay! :clapclap:

still in development but she said she will keep us updated via the facebook group