yea.. magiboo is really good ..

after using this conditioner ..

i will never change ..

it makes my hair soft and straight ..

love this so much ..

and it is so cheap ..

highly recommend for those who wanna buy a conditioner <3

seriously? i want to try oso!! shocking.gif
for 15ml, is it enough for one time use?
how to use it exacly?

I've tried one minute treatment before.
I'm satisfied with the outcome. My hair feels soft after using it.
U can get it at beauti-e website.
rolleyes.gif

i bought 50 sachets from low yat ..it does make my hair soft and straight but somehow i dont like the smell ... too bad sad.gif
so i gave them away to my frens Edited by hsha19

i try these just last week bought it from Magicboo, but after using it...oh.....that is too SILICONE feel......when i read the ingredients content....no wonder.......maily silicone........so dissapointed........no wonder it its smooth but not natural...... shutup.gif

QUOTE (jennyng @ Jun 11 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i try these just last week bought it from Magicboo, but after using it...oh.....that is too SILICONE feel......when i read the ingredients content....no wonder.......maily silicone........so dissapointed........no wonder it its smooth but not natural...... shutup.gif

Most conditioners/treatment have silicone as their main ingredient. There are different types of silicone (do some research on it). Without it, you hair would feel straw-like even after using it, which defeats the purpose altogether. Silicone in hair care products is meant to promote shine and smooth hair down. Silicone in hair products are more beneficial than harmful, as opposed to silicones in facial products. U can try using any naturla hair care products and you will find that you hair will be as hard as a rock. Well, I used to experience that coz before knowing what silicone was for the hair, I used mainly organic shampoos and conditioner, which only made my hair straggly and more prone to damage.

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 11 2009, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most conditioners/treatment have silicone as their main ingredient. There are different types of silicone (do some research on it). Without it, you hair would feel straw-like even after using it, which defeats the purpose altogether. Silicone in hair care products is meant to promote shine and smooth hair down. Silicone in hair products are more beneficial than harmful, as opposed to silicones in facial products. U can try using any naturla hair care products and you will find that you hair will be as hard as a rock. Well, I used to experience that coz before knowing what silicone was for the hair, I used mainly organic shampoos and conditioner, which only made my hair straggly and more prone to damage.

Yea I agree with you..it defeats the purpose of using a conditioner if the product doesn't make your hair soft. In my opinion, natural/ organic products isn't the best most of the time.

I've tried Magicboo and it's fantastic! You can purchase it from this shop called Yokoso Shiyuki in 1 Utama (Old Wing). It's next to Sasa.

QUOTE (SugarPlum @ Jul 26 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've tried Magicboo and it's fantastic! You can purchase it from this shop called Yokoso Shiyuki in 1 Utama (Old Wing). It's next to Sasa.

Hi Sugarplum!

I've seen Yokoso Shiyuki at Magicboo..but normally I go to their HQ at Bdr Tun Razak o The Mall.. Can u give complete review? thanx

My humble review:

What is Magicboo?
Magicboo Daily Nourishing One Minute Hot Oil Treatment is a product that moisturizes hair throughly and penetrates quickly into every hair strands.

What does it claim to do?
Revitalizes, refreshes and adds shine to hair.

Directions on how to use
After shampooing, apply the hot oil treatment evenly on hair. Gently massage and leave on for one minute. Rinse thoroughly. Recommended for daily use.

Price
RM18.90 from Yokoso Shiyuki (1 Utama Old Wing), next to SaSa.

Personal take on the product
I have natural soft hair. But since I've permed hair, there were times it was not exactly manageable. Upon using the treatment, my hair has softer curls and not so frizzy. This treatment doesn't dry the hair out and neither does it make my hair oilier (like conditioners - something which I totally skip). I don't use it daily cos I'd like to give my hair some rest. I only apply the treatment from the mid of my hair until the ends. I skip the roots. The only gripe I have about it is the smell... for some reason it reminds me of my secondary school toilets sad.gif

Repurchase
Yes.

QUOTE (SugarPlum @ Jul 28 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My humble review:

What is Magicboo?
Magicboo Daily Nourishing One Minute Hot Oil Treatment is a product that moisturizes hair throughly and penetrates quickly into every hair strands.

What does it claim to do?
Revitalizes, refreshes and adds shine to hair.

Directions on how to use
After shampooing, apply the hot oil treatment evenly on hair. Gently massage and leave on for one minute. Rinse thoroughly. Recommended for daily use.

Price
RM18.90 from Yokoso Shiyuki (1 Utama Old Wing), next to SaSa.

Personal take on the product
I have natural soft hair. But since I've permed hair, there were times it was not exactly manageable. Upon using the treatment, my hair has softer curls and not so frizzy. This treatment doesn't dry the hair out and neither does it make my hair oilier (like conditioners - something which I totally skip). I don't use it daily cos I'd like to give my hair some rest. I only apply the treatment from the mid of my hair until the ends. I skip the roots. The only gripe I have about it is the smell... for some reason it reminds me of my secondary school toilets sad.gif

Repurchase
Yes.

Thanx.....The reason y I still havent buy is coz of the smell.....

Yesterday i bought the Magicboo 1 minute hair treatment for RM 18.90 only. As i know there are alot of branches around us. The HQ is at Cheras. Even, Batu Caves, Subang Jaya, Sungei Wang, The Mall, Damansara Utama, Kota Damansara, Klang, Kuantan, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Batu Pahat, Ipoh, Butterworth, Penang, Puchong, Kepong, Setapak & SS4 PJ are available too. wub.gif

QUOTE (vinie @ Sep 7 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yesterday i bought the Magicboo 1 minute hair treatment for RM 18.90 only. As i know there are alot of branches around us. The HQ is at Cheras. Even, Batu Caves, Subang Jaya, Sungei Wang, The Mall, Damansara Utama, Kota Damansara, Klang, Kuantan, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Batu Pahat, Ipoh, Butterworth, Penang, Puchong, Kepong, Setapak & SS4 PJ are available too. wub.gif

hi there..are the branches open after office hour and do they sell products in small quantity? TQVM

QUOTE (crayolas @ Sep 28 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there..are the branches open after office hour and do they sell products in small quantity? TQVM

Hi~~ I'm not sure with their working hours but u can give them a call. I got all the branches phone numbers. Let me know where u interest to go. I can give u the phone number. Yes, they sell all the products in small quantity.

QUOTE (Cyndi6293 @ Sep 30 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi.. i got sell..
RM 2 each
5 for only RM 9
10 for RM16

visit http://three2one-go.blogspot.com for more informations.. thx =)

Hahahaha RM2 each?? You've got to be kidding! I found out the wholesale price in Sg Wang..2 whole boxes of 300+ sample packs are only retailing for RM100. That's about 30 sen each.

Infact, one does not need to buy wholesale, u can buy any amount.

Heard that some outlets no longer carry/sell sample packs anymore, so the cost per tube (200-300ml if I am not mistaken) would be RM18.90.

Yeah, I did my research LOL wink.gif

So RM2 each for the sample packs is a bit WIDE OFF THE MARK, dont you think?? wink.gif

How do you girls use it?

Shampoo - Conditioner - Magic Boo (As treatment or hair mask) or

Shampoo - Magic Boo (Replace conditioner)

Somebody please clarify my doubts. Thanks biggrin.gif
Edited by glamoroussoul

QUOTE (glamoroussoul @ Oct 8 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you girls use it?

Shampoo - Conditioner - Magic Boo (As treatment or hair mask) or

Shampoo - Magic Boo (Replace conditioner)

Somebody please clarify my doubts. Thanks biggrin.gif

I use it straight after shampooing. It's more of a hair treatment.

Hi Teff, thanks for your reply biggrin.gif

So you don't use any conditioner? You only use your shampoo and Magicboo daily?
Edited by glamoroussoul

QUOTE (glamoroussoul @ Oct 9 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Teff, thanks for your reply biggrin.gif

So you don't use any conditioner? You only use your shampoo and Magicboo daily?

To be honest I actually wash my hair with conditioner, followed by Magic Boo treatment once every 2 days or so. I dont use shampoo to wash my hair because I have permed hair and washing it with conditioner keeps it clean yet super hydrated. Shampoo strips every single thing off my hair and makes it drier. So in the context of normal hair washing, then yes, there's no need for conditioner as Magic Boo is a conditioner & detangler & hair treatment all in one, so u can use it straight after shampooing.

[quote name='Teff' timestamp='1235130838' post='543952']
Hi babes, anyone tried the Magic Boo hair treatment? Is a 1 minute hot-oil infused treatment cream. I have been using it for the past 1 week and my oh my, it really makes my hair super soft!!
[/quote]

how they infuse? how much cost?