Sign in to follow this  
kok123

How to stay healthy while keeping slim?

No exercise?

You can't be consuming shapeworks for the rest of the life can you...

personaltrainer79,

You really have to see it with your eyes that there is product that really can slim down without exercise, I had never seen any fail case by drinking this slimming coffee. i can even give you the guarantee personally, it really works.

contact me, and let's meet up, i can give a free trial, hehe

Of course one can slim down without exercise - all you need to do is to eat less than what your body requires. As long as there's a calorie deficit, the weight will go down. Or if one's metabolism is stimulated (by whatever means), the daily caloric requirement goes up, and if calorie consumption remains the same - once again, the weight will go down.

The debate is whether it is the healthy way to do it - because the American College of sports medicine recommends up to 5x week of 30 mins accumulated physical activity - and this is just to maintain health.

I HAVE seen it with my eyes - I've even seen weightloss at a faster rate than you can ever imagine. I can put you on a bunch of drugs and guarantee you weight loss as well - but that's not the right way to do it - which is what this topic is discussing.. :)

If there really was an easy-quick-fix solution to obesity/being overweight - why then is the world experiencing obesity rates like never before? Think about that.

personaltrainer79,

You really have to see it with your eyes that there is product that really can slim down without exercise, I had never seen any fail case by drinking this slimming coffee. i can even give you the guarantee personally, it really works.

contact me, and let's meet up, i can give a free trial, hehe

No, fish oil DOESNT cause weight gain. Dont worry unnecessarily. When it comes to good fats/good oils, they wont cause weight gain. Some studies show that fish oils + exercise would lead to weight loss.

thanks so much for the info!! :D and there's 1 of my classmate, he lost 18kg in 1 month... he only did exercise and he skipped dinner and sometimes skipped lunch....

den he everyday go swim for 2 hours.......(salute) ... anyway guys slim faster than girls, because they have higher metabolism rate....jealous la!

Of course one can slim down without exercise - all you need to do is to eat less than what your body requires. As long as there's a calorie deficit, the weight will go down. Or if one's metabolism is stimulated (by whatever means), the daily caloric requirement goes up, and if calorie consumption remains the same - once again, the weight will go down.

The debate is whether it is the healthy way to do it - because the American College of sports medicine recommends up to 5x week of 30 mins accumulated physical activity - and this is just to maintain health.

I HAVE seen it with my eyes - I've even seen weightloss at a faster rate than you can ever imagine. I can put you on a bunch of drugs and guarantee you weight loss as well - but that's not the right way to do it - which is what this topic is discussing.. :)

If there really was an easy-quick-fix solution to obesity/being overweight - why then is the world experiencing obesity rates like never before? Think about that.

how abt not taking any drug, still eating as usual and slim down by just drinking coffee? :P

Whats in the coffee?

The content of ingredients:

SOLUBLE FIBRE

Soluble Fibre can be found in vegetables. The soluble fibre that is added in GC LIFE COFFEE PLUS is generally grains that are considered as the best natural fibre. Soluble fibre dissolves in the gut, produces a feeling of fullness and adds bulk to the gut contents, then speeding it through the large intestine, and thus reducing the risk of constipation, and possibly even cancers of the digestive system. It is something most people should eat more of for overall nutritional balance, and control of the sugar and cholesterol level of our body.

L-CARNITINE

L-Carnitine is actually a kind of nutritional vitamin and closely related to vitamin B(B1). Its main function is to burn fats and enhance our body's immunity. L-Carnitine plays an important role as a recycling agent in the human body. It transports excessive fats to fat burning cells. Without L-Carnitine, excess fats cannot be transported and would not be burnt no matter how much we exercise or take care of our diet. L-Carnitine helps improve metabolism and in turn generates energy and improves physical strength.[/size]

GREEN TEA

According to a report published by a New York based Health Association, green tea can detoxify our body system and can prevent cancer. It is also a good antioxidant agent, far stronger than vitamin C & E. Green tea can control high blood pressure, improve blood circulation and improve good cholesterol (HDL-cholesterol) amount in our body.

RED BEET POWDER

Red Beet has been proven to be rich in folic acid, carbohydrate, protein, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium. It is also high in fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin and biotin. The iron in Red Beet is also noted to be able to assimilate much more easily than man-made forms of iron. The folic acid contained in the red beet has been proven to fight lung cancer. It is also effective in preventing heart attack.

RED YEAST RICE

Red yeast rice is a natural nutritional supplement which can help to reduce total cholesterol level. It has been used by the Chinese since the Tang Dynasty. In Japan, it has been considered the Premium Health Supplement Product. Studies from a university in California on more than 1000 patients with hypertension and high cholesterol level found that patients who continue taking red yeast rice for 8 weeks can have their cholesterol level reduced by 32% and without any side effects.

GRAPE SEED EXTRACT

Grapes contain high quantities of glucose, protein, fats, multivitamins (A,B, B2, B12) and other minerals. Grape seed extract contains oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) which is a class of flavonoids (water-soluble compounds) and acts as a very powerful antioxidant and destroys free radicals. Grapes inhibit potentially harmful enzymes and are useful for stomach inflammation, chronic hepatitis, as well as to improve blood circulation.

LINGZHI

The ancient Chinese emperors took Lingzhi mushrooms as a regular and integral part of their diet, and Lingzhi became known as "The Food of the Emperors". Lingzhi can prevent high blood pressure, heart diseases and control the cholesterol level. In Japan, it has been widely accepted and used for cancer treatment.

NATTOKINASE

Nattokinase is a potent fibrinolytic enzyme extracted and highly purified from a traditional Japanese food called Natto. Natto is a fermented cheese-like food that has been used in Japan for over 1000 years for its popular taste and as a folk remedy for heart and vascular diseases. The potent fibrinolytic enzyme Nattokinase appears to be safe based upon the long-term traditional use of this food.

Nattokinase has many benefits including the convenience of oral administration, its confirmed efficacy, prolonged effects, cost effectiveness, and can be used preventive health supplement. Natto contains a compound Pyrazine and a serine protease type enzyme called nattokinase which may also reduce blood clotting both by direct fibrinolysis of clots, and inhibition of the plasma protein plasminogen activator inhibitor 1. This may help to avoid thrombosis, for example in heart attacks, pulmonary embolism, or strokes.

Natto also contains large amounts of Vitamin K, which is involved in the formation of calcium-binding groups in proteins, assisting the formation of bone, and preventing osteoporosis. Natto is also said to have an antibiotic effect, improves digestion, reduces the effects of aging, and prevents obesity. It is a naturally occurring, food-based dietary supplement that has demonstrated stability in the gastrointestinal tract, as well as to changes in PH and temperature.

Whats in the coffee?

The content of ingredients:

SOLUBLE FIBRE

Soluble Fibre can be found in vegetables. The soluble fibre that is added in GC LIFE COFFEE PLUS is generally grains that are considered as the best natural fibre. Soluble fibre dissolves in the gut, produces a feeling of fullness and adds bulk to the gut contents, then speeding it through the large intestine, and thus reducing the risk of constipation, and possibly even cancers of the digestive system. It is something most people should eat more of for overall nutritional balance, and control of the sugar and cholesterol level of our body.

L-CARNITINE

L-Carnitine is actually a kind of nutritional vitamin and closely related to vitamin B(B1). Its main function is to burn fats and enhance our body's immunity. L-Carnitine plays an important role as a recycling agent in the human body. It transports excessive fats to fat burning cells. Without L-Carnitine, excess fats cannot be transported and would not be burnt no matter how much we exercise or take care of our diet. L-Carnitine helps improve metabolism and in turn generates energy and improves physical strength.[/size]

GREEN TEA

According to a report published by a New York based Health Association, green tea can detoxify our body system and can prevent cancer. It is also a good antioxidant agent, far stronger than vitamin C & E. Green tea can control high blood pressure, improve blood circulation and improve good cholesterol (HDL-cholesterol) amount in our body.

RED BEET POWDER

Red Beet has been proven to be rich in folic acid, carbohydrate, protein, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium. It is also high in fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin and biotin. The iron in Red Beet is also noted to be able to assimilate much more easily than man-made forms of iron. The folic acid contained in the red beet has been proven to fight lung cancer. It is also effective in preventing heart attack.

RED YEAST RICE

Red yeast rice is a natural nutritional supplement which can help to reduce total cholesterol level. It has been used by the Chinese since the Tang Dynasty. In Japan, it has been considered the Premium Health Supplement Product. Studies from a university in California on more than 1000 patients with hypertension and high cholesterol level found that patients who continue taking red yeast rice for 8 weeks can have their cholesterol level reduced by 32% and without any side effects.

GRAPE SEED EXTRACT

Grapes contain high quantities of glucose, protein, fats, multivitamins (A,B, B2, B12) and other minerals. Grape seed extract contains oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) which is a class of flavonoids (water-soluble compounds) and acts as a very powerful antioxidant and destroys free radicals. Grapes inhibit potentially harmful enzymes and are useful for stomach inflammation, chronic hepatitis, as well as to improve blood circulation.

LINGZHI

The ancient Chinese emperors took Lingzhi mushrooms as a regular and integral part of their diet, and Lingzhi became known as "The Food of the Emperors". Lingzhi can prevent high blood pressure, heart diseases and control the cholesterol level. In Japan, it has been widely accepted and used for cancer treatment.

NATTOKINASE

Nattokinase is a potent fibrinolytic enzyme extracted and highly purified from a traditional Japanese food called Natto. Natto is a fermented cheese-like food that has been used in Japan for over 1000 years for its popular taste and as a folk remedy for heart and vascular diseases. The potent fibrinolytic enzyme Nattokinase appears to be safe based upon the long-term traditional use of this food.

Nattokinase has many benefits including the convenience of oral administration, its confirmed efficacy, prolonged effects, cost effectiveness, and can be used preventive health supplement. Natto contains a compound Pyrazine and a serine protease type enzyme called nattokinase which may also reduce blood clotting both by direct fibrinolysis of clots, and inhibition of the plasma protein plasminogen activator inhibitor 1. This may help to avoid thrombosis, for example in heart attacks, pulmonary embolism, or strokes.

Natto also contains large amounts of Vitamin K, which is involved in the formation of calcium-binding groups in proteins, assisting the formation of bone, and preventing osteoporosis. Natto is also said to have an antibiotic effect, improves digestion, reduces the effects of aging, and prevents obesity. It is a naturally occurring, food-based dietary supplement that has demonstrated stability in the gastrointestinal tract, as well as to changes in PH and temperature.