Sign in to follow this  
waterpg

Need Help!! Any Lady Gyna Doctor in Penang ??

Gurls, need help to recommend any good lady doctor to do the Pap Smear test & Cervical Cancer Injection in penang?

My wife is looking for a lady doctor but she's too shy to ask it. I'm asking on her behalf. Going to show her the responses.

Thanks.

There's another female doc in Island Hospital. But she's an Indian, if your wife doesnt mind, then can try. So far I never tried b4, but i heard the doc is quite honest to patient. She will explain everything in details but u must ask.

There's another female doc in Island Hospital. But she's an Indian, if your wife doesnt mind, then can try. So far I never tried b4, but i heard the doc is quite honest to patient. She will explain everything in details but u must ask.

well thanks, she doesnt mind if its indian, just as long as its not male doc will do.

will have a look up ...

pantai hospital got two. ONe is dr yeap ( dont ever go to her, sucks! and she simple charge, and wrote darn bad record for my insurance!)
Another doc i cant remembre the name. The other lady is better according to my fren