Sign in to follow this  
kaoshimaru

DEMPO SNOW

You might have heard about DEMPO SNOW vanishing cream. because its been sold everywhere in shopping complex. it is a kind of cream, white in colour with bengkoang as the main ingridient. the purpose of this cream is to heal scars and help reduce pimple and oily skin. ( now i sound like a promoter)

you will be approached by probably indonesian salesperson, she/he will put the cream on your hand and begin explaining for minutes. and the result u will see that your hand that had been rubbed is lighter than the other hand. :lol: (i just making story here~lol)

the actual price is rm15, but u might get lower price.

so i have been using it once on my face and i kinda like it becos my skin feel so smooth after i used it.

just wanna ask if u ever used it and what it your comment regarding this product.

thank you.

I bought it once..hahaha...coz the indon promoter applied it on hand and it kinda instantly turned fairer. I tried it on my face once as a mask. But I notice that it got absorbed pretty quickly. The texture is almost like Hazeline Snow.

Nway, I dont really trust the product. The packaging is so cheap looking and god knows what ingredients they put in. They just tell us bengkoang but the rest are highly suspiscious. Nway, it maybe a good product, I dunno but just thought that it would be better to err on the side of caution :)

yeah u rite kaoshimaru..it's really work! u know i've been used it for about 1 year and my face look totally different now.all my pimple and old scars are totally gone, my face also look birghter than before..it's amazing! Even dempo snow is a very cheap product but it's effectiveness in vanishing the pimple and black spot is awesome! Trust me! before this, i use some of the expensive products for about many years but they really make me dissapointed bcoz they worsen my pimples. I've waste a lot of money to buy them..darn it! So, don't judge dempo snow by it's price bcoz it's quality is the most important! It contain 100% natural product and did not contain any chemical or alcohol that may damage your skin .Dun think i'm salesman kay..i just want to share bout my experience... smile.gif

QUOTE (leena lee 86 @ Nov 9 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah u rite kaoshimaru..it's really work! u know i've been used it for about 1 year and my face look totally different now.all my pimple and old scars are totally gone, my face also look birghter than before..it's amazing! Even dempo snow is a very cheap product but it's effectiveness in vanishing the pimple and black spot is awesome! Trust me! before this, i use some of the expensive products for about many years but they really make me dissapointed bcoz they worsen my pimples. I've waste a lot of money to buy them..darn it! So, don't judge dempo snow by it's price bcoz it's quality is the most important! It contain 100% natural product and did not contain any chemical or alcohol that may damage your skin .Dun think i'm salesman kay..i just want to share bout my experience... smile.gif

good for you leena wink.gif I wish it worked that way for me too! But too bad it doesnt. Dont you find it a bit too drying for the skin? When I used it back then, I noticed that the cream got absorbed very rapidly and my skin felt rather dry and tight..and I woke up with very dry skin (I sleep in air conditioned room). Maybe it suits people with oily skin better?

Btw, what other ingredients are there in Dempo Snow that u say is 100% natural? I was only told about the bengkoang...and nothing else.

I used it for about a month then stopped because huge pimple bumps pop out all over my face. My chin, my cheeks, my forehead. So scary. Till now trying various products to help with the scars sad.gif Edited by nirmuda

QUOTE (nirmuda @ Nov 10 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used it for about a month then stopped because huge pimple bumps pop out all over my face. My chin, my cheeks, my forehead. So scary. Till now trying various products to help with the scars sad.gif

Wow..that's scary!! I have heard similar stories too. Thank god it didnt happen to me coz I have acne prone skin and if I use wrong products usually my skin will react by producing rashes and small pimples. I am guessing some of the ingredients did not suit you. I stopped using it after I found it to be too drying. But nways, I'd rather not risk it smile.gif