Sign in to follow this  
joanne babe

Gucci Sales Year End 2008

Hie ,

Any of you managed to grab good deals in the recent gucci sales ? I managed to got myself the princy medium tote in gold last Sat ! :wub:

Hey babe!

I went there too but didnt see any nice gucci bags. so how much did u pay for ur bag?

I bought a gucci silver tote few months ago but the color fades off, and it looks like imitation now. so sad....... :(

since yours is a gold color, u gotta take extra good care of ur bag ya

Hey babe!

I went there too but didnt see any nice gucci bags. so how much did u pay for ur bag?

I bought a gucci silver tote few months ago but the color fades off, and it looks like imitation now. so sad....... :(

since yours is a gold color, u gotta take extra good care of ur bag ya

Mine ori price is 3250, so after 30% off is RM2275 ..

I also think need to take extra care on my new toys ... :unsure:

Yea , the sale is still on. Jolin , u may go visit the Pavilion one , I found their SA is much more friendlier :)

Good! Pavilion is quite near to the place I work...Btw, roughly what's the price range for wallets after sale?

Good! Pavilion is quite near to the place I work...Btw, roughly what's the price range for wallets after sale?

I'm not too sure about the wallet , but I guess would be around 800 - 900 lor ..