Sign in to follow this  
beautytreats

Questions: Paypal and ebay.com.my

Hey everyone!

I have some questions regarding Paypal Malaysia and ebay Malaysia. Don't know where the topic belongs, so i'm just posting it here.

I'm just wondering for Paypal Malaysia, is it still possible to send and receive funds even if i don't link my credit/debit card to Paypal? I don't have a credit card and the only debit card i have is Maybank (which cannot link to Paypal).

And i'm confused about ebay.com.my. I'v been told that ebay service in US is not free and we have to pay ebay for every successful transaction. but someone told me that it's different for ebay malaysia - it's totally free and we don't have to pay anything at all even if we successfully sold items.

Hope someone can help me clarify. thanks in advance!

mich

From what I heard last time is you can transfer money from paypal to Malaysia card, I'm not sure if i heard wrongly, may be not true now. One alternative is you "sell" your paypal money to someone else and he/she will pay you via normal bank transfer. Some ppl only got little money in paypal, not worth to withdraw it as charges is quite high, so they will just sell it to other ppl.

May be this is one alternative for you as well.

hmm...yes. maybe i'll 'sell' the paypal funds to someone who uses paypal alot. Do you know anyone who uses lots of paypal and needs the funds? PM me if you do yeah. thanks for your help fred! :)

mich

I'll move this topic to a new section, may be babes that do a lot of online shopping for themselves or for their blogshop might need to top up their paypal fund.

May I know roughly how much you are looking at? Most likely ppl will charge a bit for the loss in currency and paypal fund withdrawal charge.

You can apply Public Bank Debit Card that can link directly to your paypal account. You can also withdraw your money using the same card.