Sign in to follow this  
jesly84

Gift Wrapping Lesson

Hey guys,

Does anyone knows where to learn gift wrapping.. i don't mean the common type of gift wrapping wor, i mean the one that require skills de wor. i want to learn ler. do you know anyone?

thanks!

Don't know, but for the time being, I think you can browse through all the bookstores near you, I'm sure they have books on gift wrappings and other creative gifts that you can do yourself.

Don't know, but for the time being, I think you can browse through all the bookstores near you, I'm sure they have books on gift wrappings and other creative gifts that you can do yourself.

Oh yeah, this is a good idea too.

My frend told me there is a gift shop in 1 U new wing near TGV , the aunty seems very good at gift wrapping..

Oh yeah, this is a good idea too.

My frend told me there is a gift shop in 1 U new wing near TGV , the aunty seems very good at gift wrapping..

Oh really? Well then maybe you could stop by and ask the aunty if she can give you a free lesson. Start by buying her lunch everyday. Hehehehe. :P

i learn gift wrapping from jaya jusco cashier counter... actually not learning from, is peeping from... =p i meant i learn the skill from there... eg: the middle part can fold & back fold few time to make some line. eg: the ending of wrapping can fold in and put double-sided tape to finish the work... so u wont see any tape on the surface and it will look neat too... =)