Sign in to follow this  
Emberlynn

My hair is falling out like MAD!

my hair has been falling out....a lot of it! seriously! when i wake up in the morning, there must be a few strands on my pillow.

and when i comb it or even run my fingers through it..pang! more came off.

its like they dont really stick on my scalp anymore.

this is abnormal. help me!

hi babe, firstly i would recommend u to seek for a skin doctor. Sometimes it might be problem of ur head skin. I met this falling hair situation before, it was serious and horrible. The doctor said it could be a result of over stress. He advised me to take fish oil capsules everyday. For my case, it worked in about 2 weeks-4times times. Well, also make sure u rest enuf. Take balance diet, if u always eat unhealty food, take multi vitamin as supplementary. take good care! God bless.

i think you should try wella SP energy shampoo and its tonic, these would be helpful to make your hair more strength and would not easy to fall.....however, if you want another brand i would suggested you to use Redken's vivagen shampoo and its tonic aswell....which also good in controlling hair fall....details please log on to www.kcareshop.com.,, that web site is vey helpful and professional in hair care......or if you stay around PJ ss2, then you could go to K CARE SHOP - PJ ss2/64 BRANCH....beside Guardian nearbby McDonald......03-78777307.....which is my favourite hair care shop....who had very kind hair care consultant.....they are helpful...call them can solve your problem immedately......hope these info helpful o you....take care...