Sign in to follow this  
honeylicious

is monrose good?

[quote name='winterblue' date='06 November 2009 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1257478512' post='574496']
QUOTE (fairytale @ Oct 23 2009, 10:21 PM) Kittycatinlove is right, Monrose skin care are suitable for combi skin use.

I personally don't have oily skin, only slightly oily if i sweat..I have started with Monrose sebum controller for almost 2 weeks, u know what? My blackheads on nose and cheek area has CLEARED UP a lot although i only use it once a day.

Even those whiteheads around my mouth area was getting smaller , i m surprise! [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/shocking.gif[/img]

I agreed , i tried the sebum controller on my sensitive skin. It works pretty good on my blackheads. but my nose area did get slightly red after 2 days using, but the redness went off after i reduce it to once a day usage. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img][i][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#0000ff"]I agreed. I have tried their sebum controller too.. My blackhead and whiteheads have reduced partially. But according to Carrie, black & whiteheads cannot be totally removed. I have to go for facial salon for extraction. Will continue using it.. [/color][/font][/i]

[size="5"]HI...babes...
Can anyone answer my questions?
Erm...i am not clear about the monrose toner,does it help in reducing my pimples?
If i jux apply the monrose purifying lotion to my face directly after cleansing, does it matter?
Can i apply my monrose night cream after applying the purifying lotion?
[/size]

[quote name='Junok3' date='24 February 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1266992731' post='579260']
CAN SEBUM CONTROLLER KILL ACNE? COS MY PURIFYING LOTION IS FINISHING..THOUGHT WANNA CHANGE TO SEBUM CONTROLLER...:rolleyes:
[/quote]

According to Carrie, the sebum gel can't work much on acne..:rolleyes: myself have 2 bottles, she said only use the Purifying lotion when my face have pimples since i have no longer headache with zits problem...hi..hi..

[quote name='R3gi' date='08 March 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1268017951' post='579746']
[size="5"]HI...babes...
Can anyone answer my questions?
Erm...i am not clear about the monrose toner,does it help in reducing my pimples?
If i jux apply the monrose purifying lotion to my face directly after cleansing, does it matter?
Can i apply my monrose night cream after applying the purifying lotion?
[/size]
[/quote]

R3gi, if i m not wrong, the toner is for hydrating purpose, not for pimples problem wo..But i have to give 2 thums up for this toner..It is EXCELLENT, VERY SOOTHING AND MOISTURIZING.

do u have very serious pimples? cos if you are, u should use the night cream later as explained by Carrie to me last time..for the usage, i use my product this way,
1. Toner
2.Sebum controller on my t-zone
3.Moisturizer
4.purifying lotion on my pimples only since i don't hv much nowadays..

anyway, i think u better check wit Carrie for the way of using your products..because we may hv different skin...

good luck yo!:D

[quote name='lemonbaby' date='09 March 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1268112278' post='579782']
According to Carrie, the sebum gel can't work much on acne..:rolleyes: myself have 2 bottles, she said only use the Purifying lotion when my face have pimples since i have no longer headache with zits problem...hi..hi..

[/quote]

OHH..THEN I NEED TO GET BOTH ALSO...AIYA...NEED TO SPENT $$ AGAIN...:D ANYWAY,THANKS LEMONBABY!

[quote name='Faieou' date='31 March 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1269986219' post='580995']
Where or how to buy monrose? I don't mind buying used ones. Contact me here, msaplle@gmail.com
[/quote]

Faieou, u can get this products from www.mymonrose.com...or u can contact their consultant for advices...carrie@mymonrose.com . I highly recommend the Toner and Day cream...it is my favourite products now.:wub:

[quote name='honeylicious' date='31 August 2008 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1220187835' post='513951']
QUOTE (chloe88 @ Aug 31 2008, 04:30 PM) heihei...hi
i am had been suffering blackhead and acne a lot on my nose and cheek...it is darn bothering and make me feel ver sienz..ar..aiks..
recently i found abt some thread abt cellnique and monrose. i wonder which one is more works to me? since see monrose purifying lotion is so work on u , i am thinking to use it..i wish i can clear my blackhead and make my face not so oily (t-zone)
after u used this, any advise or comment u can gave?

of course you should try MonRose!!! it's really really good!! i am going to order other products of MonRose soon.
chloe, you can contact Carrie, the skin consultant to ask her about your face. don't worry, cos she's the most friendly woman on earth. haha. and she will give you advices [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] .
of course your face will get better after you use the purifying lotion. it will effectively reduce the secretion of oil.. trust me.

[/quote]

very easy..use bentonite clay to take out heavy metal and toxic and then use herbal scrub.14 days guarantee to clear it forever =) more info u may sms me at 0126445283

Have anyone tried their hydrating masque before? I was told by a friend that it even her skin tone very much and also lightened her marks..I planning to sign up their member and dunno whether shud get 1 or 2 bottles of the masque...:rolleyes:

[quote name='charlie' date='28 April 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1272444344' post='582269']
Have anyone tried their hydrating masque before? I was told by a friend that it even her skin tone very much and also lightened her marks..I planning to sign up their member and dunno whether shud get 1 or 2 bottles of the masque...:rolleyes:
[/quote]

[color="#4169e1"][b]I m using it now although i have few types with me:) I hv to agreed that Monrose hydrating masque really gives my skin a very brightening effect each time i use it. but i m not aware whether it lightened marks, may be i dun hv visible marks..:rolleyes:

It able to chieve instant hydration and suppleness . Since i store it in the refridgerator before usage, so it gives very cooling and relax feeling..Quite a big bottle, last quite long for me.[/b][/color][color="#4169e1"][b]
[/b][/color]

[quote name='jingyee' date='04 May 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1272983715' post='582592']
[color="#4169e1"][b]I m using it now although i have few types with me:) I hv to agreed that Monrose hydrating masque really gives my skin a very brightening effect each time i use it. but i m not aware whether it lightened marks, may be i dun hv visible marks..:rolleyes:

It able to chieve instant hydration and suppleness . Since i store it in the refridgerator before usage, so it gives very cooling and relax feeling..Quite a big bottle, last quite long for me.[/b][/color][color="#4169e1"][b]
[/b][/color]

[/quote]

Thanx for sharing with me jingyee..:D
I hv bought the masque, it is relaxing like wat u said..my face indeed got very much fairer after i did this masque.

Monrose doesn't work for me at all. In fact, it made my situation worsen. My face was dried up when I applied the purifying lotion and the smell is really terrible. I got huge acne all over my face. I regret buying it. At the same time, I dont really trust that this product is origininated from Germany, just look at the packaging and the website (which is Malaysian based). Sorry to Monrose fans. Guess it doesn't suit me. I've switched back to Shiseido and was thinking of trying Neostrata as i still have several acne, black and whiteheads. Any one has anything to say about neostrata?

[quote name='zepp' date='02 June 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1275450096' post='584271']
Monrose doesn't work for me at all. In fact, it made my situation worsen. My face was dried up when I applied the purifying lotion and the smell is really terrible. I got huge acne all over my face. I regret buying it. At the same time, I dont really trust that this product is origininated from Germany, just look at the packaging and the website (which is Malaysian based). Sorry to Monrose fans. Guess it doesn't suit me. I've switched back to Shiseido and was thinking of trying Neostrata as i still have several acne, black and whiteheads. Any one has anything to say about neostrata?
[/quote]

poor zepp..I m the other way round, i love the purifying lotion smell so much, i always wanted to apply it merely because of the smell. I can't stand those perfume smell which from those over the counter brand. kinda strange right....hehe..by the way, do u wanna sell off your Monrose products? which one u have? I may wanna get it if the price is ok and condition is still gud..:rolleyes:

[quote name='zepp' date='02 June 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1275450096' post='584271']
[/quote]

I'm having very serious oiliness face and bumps skin(All sort of zits) since yrs ago and it became worst after my eldest sister brought me for facial. Besides causes more and more breakout after each facial, it also leaves a lot of red and swollen scar on my face, really upset with it.

After I tried out MonRose, It has changed my life. I know I'm sounding a bit melodramatic but its true. .. My skin TRULY loves them!

Zepp, u may give a thought to Dermalogica products for your acne..... as it able to healed my cousin’s serious pimply face. I went out with her recently n surprise to see her changes now. U may get more info about that :D

[quote name='juvian' date='02 June 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1275458621' post='584276']
poor zepp..I m the other way round, i love the purifying lotion smell so much, i always wanted to apply it merely because of the smell. I can't stand those perfume smell which from those over the counter brand. kinda strange right....hehe..by the way, do u wanna sell off your Monrose products? which one u have? I may wanna get it if the price is ok and condition is still gud..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I only bought the purifying lotion, the condition of it is... quite bad. Will feel guilty if I sell it to you. :)

[quote name='yhua' date='02 June 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1275459959' post='584278']
I'm having very serious oiliness face and bumps skin(All sort of zits) since yrs ago and it became worst after my eldest sister brought me for facial. Besides causes more and more breakout after each facial, it also leaves a lot of red and swollen scar on my face, really upset with it.

After I tried out MonRose, It has changed my life. I know I'm sounding a bit melodramatic but its true. .. My skin TRULY loves them!

Zepp, u may give a thought to Dermalogica products for your acne..... as it able to healed my cousin's serious pimply face. I went out with her recently n surprise to see her changes now. U may get more info about that [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Thanks yhua for the suggestion. I only tried some sample of Dermalogica products few years back. Not sure whether it works for me or otherwise. WIll consider about that.

I've been using Purifying lotion for a fortnight ++, my complexion oiliness has obvious improvement
Thinking to try out their Night repair to reduce my acne mark/scars
Is night repair effective ?
Anyone has try it before ?
Please share your experience/advice/review :D

[quote name='Pingping' date='16 June 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1276702102' post='585075']
I've been using Purifying lotion for a fortnight ++, my complexion oiliness has obvious improvement
Thinking to try out their Night repair to reduce my acne mark/scars
Is night repair effective ?
Anyone has try it before ?
Please share your experience/advice/review :D
[/quote]

I m using Night cream, always wanted to try out night repair, but still stick back to the same cream during ordering time..:D
Like the night cream because it able to even out the dark areas, even out the skin tone without looking too white tho..overall i like it because it did not cause me any breakouts.:)

[quote name='ning' date='18 June 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1276831294' post='585148']
I m using Night cream, always wanted to try out night repair, but still stick back to the same cream during ordering time..:D
Like the night cream because it able to even out the dark areas, even out the skin tone without looking too white tho..overall i like it because it did not cause me any breakouts.:)
[/quote]

How long have you been using it ? Did it reduce ur acne mark ?
Is the night cream texture oily ?

i had a very bad experience with monrose.initially the result was quite ok,but not too impressive,my whiteheads has been reduced a little bit.however,after using it for 3 days,my skin got so dry untill it peels off and all the sebum were trapped beneath my skin.i can feel the pain and tightening effect on my face even when i smile!my skin got so red,and the whiteheads,oil seeds were even more before i started using the product.i did follow closely to the skin regimen,applying moisturizer,etc etc...
i ve stopped using the product since then.and i guess my skin still need more time to recover as according to the beautician,the product is too strong that it has transformed my skin into a sensitive skin type
and the worst part is,i sent an email to the monrose skin consultant regarding the problem which im facing.her reply was,im sorry to hear about your problem.do email us should u need any help in future.
is that the only solution they have?it's not helping at all

I m confused..what is the different between purify lotion and sebum controller? which one better? i m having very oily and acne skin...but not as bad as those photos on the website yet..:unsure:

[quote name='Pingping' date='18 June 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1276856051' post='585163']
How long have you been using it ? Did it reduce ur acne mark ?
Is the night cream texture oily ?
[/quote]

sorry , just saw your question..I hv been using it for quite long..can't remember the time but i m sure i hv repeat purchase for more than 5 bottles already. It reduced marks very well..but as advised by Carrie, i need to do the exfoliation on time if i wanna get rid of the marks fast. texture wise...so far i m ok with it..as i only apply it before i go to bed..and i m sleeping in an air cond room..so i dun find it oily..:)

[quote name='may2may' date='27 June 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1277649582' post='585575']
I m confused..what is the different between purify lotion and sebum controller? which one better? i m having very oily and acne skin...but not as bad as those photos on the website yet..:unsure:
[/quote]

may2may, i think u shud start with the Purifiyng lotion first if you hv quite many acne..anyway, the purifying lotion reduce oil very effective and fast! highly recommend this..
For the sebum controller, i only use it for my black/whiteheads on my nose,lips and chin area..so i dun think it is effective on pimples.:)

[quote name='ning' date='30 June 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1277890838' post='585737']
sorry , just saw your question..I hv been using it for quite long..can't remember the time but i m sure i hv repeat purchase for more than 5 bottles already. It reduced marks very well..but as advised by Carrie, i need to do the exfoliation on time if i wanna get rid of the marks fast. texture wise...so far i m ok with it..as i only apply it before i go to bed..and i m sleeping in an air cond room..so i dun find it oily..:)

may2may, i think u shud start with the Purifiyng lotion first if you hv quite many acne..anyway, the purifying lotion reduce oil very effective and fast! highly recommend this..
For the sebum controller, i only use it for my black/whiteheads on my nose,lips and chin area..so i dun think it is effective on pimples.:)
[/quote]

Haha its ok, i've bought 1 week ago, during this one week of usage , i found its quite effective for the new acne mark, for old one maybe need times
Is the sebum controller effective ? How long have you been using it ?