Sign in to follow this  
love_cyndee89

How to apply for flight attendant?

Hi everyone!!!!

I'm new member here and this is my first post...

I hope someone will help me out because i have a few question about flight attendant(FA) especially about stewardess...

Well...i wanna know how to apply for FA...i have check out some website but still not very understand...

Do you think this job future is bright?? I heard that FA got probationary and if we didn't do good in probationary they will extend the probationary time...true??

Do interviewers ask very hard question? What question usually they ask?(for those who have go interview before pls help me)

erm...i think that's all for now....hope you will help me...^^thx first!

p/s: that's all i can think for now....hehe^^maybe next time got more question...xie xie!!!

It's really depends on which airline you apply for.

Basically you need to converse in good English. You must meet all the requirements such as height and weight. If your weight is a problem but they do like you, they would give you a chance to lose weight in a given time.

Other than that, your face must be totally clean - no acne, or blemish. Your hands must not have any scars as well.

As for the questions, you are encouraged to read about the airline you applying for. Other than that, there are only simples questions. You just need to converse fluently. Hope these information help you much.

speak good english with confident, good skin, weight proportional to height (min 5'3)...know how to answer questions and certain scenarios... have a good personality and know how to groom... that's all the basic ones.. depending on the airline you want to apply for.

which airline you want to apply to?