Sign in to follow this  
paris88

Nice bikini swim wear

There is one stall at The Curve flea market every weekends, they have different styles of bikinis and swimwear with fancy colours included the padded and wired one like u mentioned, i got a set of bikini for only RM 39.90. If u are looking for quality and pricey one, try Triumph, Roxy, Billabong.....I recommended Roxy's bikini ( personally feel more secure to play or swim in water ).

Check it out.

[quote name='paris88' date='18 July 2008 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1216363874' post='506043']
Do u know where to buy nice bikini swim wear?
I want those with wire support and padding.
Anyone can help? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif[/img]
[/quote]

hi,
u can check the website:http://www.wetskinbikini.blogspot.com,
its a malaysia online shopping site for swimwear!limited edition collection with affordable price!

[quote name='Virgo_gal' date='18 April 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1271578532' post='581871']
Does anyone know where to buy a trendy and young bikini for a small chested girl in Penang?
[/quote]

hi virgo_gal,
u can log into :www.wetskinbikini.blogspot.com
its a malaysia online shopping site for swimwear, price starts from RM 39.90.
Try looking for those S size with padding one will suits u..:)

Swimwear for small chest girls? i guess it's best to buy in-store, so that u get to try and get a perfect fit.

But sometimes i do buy online, and i've tried swimwear.com.my before. Their muslimah swimsuit fitted my friend perfectly (she's very big size, so she took 3XL and 4XL).

My bust is A cup, so i took a halter neck tankini, which kinda enhanced my features! haha.

And i found out that [url="http://www.swimwear.com.my"]www.swimwear.com.my[/url]also has an outlet in KL, so can try swimwear there before buying. I think it's Prosun. I went there during their year end warehouse sales. good bargains. Edited by bonus_track

Do consider WoopzBikinis.com as one of your options :) We have a wide range of fantastic designs priced affordably. All our bikinis are padded, some are wired as well :)

Hi, You can go to www.swimwear.com.my to shopp online or you also can visit their showroom.
They just launched new swimsuit from bikini, tankini, swimdress and also monokini
They have a lot of variation there.

Try to check it out
Hope this information is usefull;))

Cheerss

Hi girls, I was looking for bikinis on google too and found this forum! I have also just found a new website for awesome bikinis..Check it out! www.beijabeachwear.com.
They have pretty awesome swimwear altho pretty pricey..Hope it helps!