Sign in to follow this  
insomnia1

Shu Uemura Friends and Famile SALES

Miu,

Of course that would be their standard response. Otherwise no one will buy from counter and just wait for warehouse sale LOL !

T_T sob..sob

i am counter supporter also.. sob but petrol go up.. i tukar gaya hidup..warehouse sales > shoppin center

hey plue, if u give me pic+name of the product u wan

if i c, i help u buy?

Edited by Miu

wow jst realise tis sale only from 10am to 3pm. So short! Today purposely went to shu uemera counter to see wat product i gona get. LOL...so can rite dwn the product number to get fren's help. I wonder are they selling eye lash curlers and cleansing oil. Anyone??

but frm the response..

it seems the staffs have an upper hand at the goods.. and will leave scraps for public..

i think we should all write complain if this happens again..

why bother askin public go.. if ur staffs gasak all?

just keep it internal lah.. make us all waste time only go there for nothing

wahh sounds like i also angry about the past shopper's experience

Miu: I agree with u. They should put Staff sale instead of Frens n Family sale.

Edited by dorlisa

gals,

can anyone help me buy the shu uemura gel eyeliner black color+eye liner brush?

cant go coz got no transport lar beside im working uwaaaaaa

dorlisa: yeah staff sales :(

since i am goin this fri, but idk what time coz i gona make passport first at Damansara Help there first.

if anybody wan to kirim me buy anything (i not guarantee i early there to snap the goodies.. if u can find someone who can, ask them buy instead)

Conditions if u want me help u buy:

1. give me pic of the product u want (so i know how it looks like n dun buy wrong thing)

2. give me the exact product name and size u want (bla bla classic shue uemura cleasin oil 100ml ? etc..bal bla)

3. give me the price range u willing to pay (meaning below how much only u'll buy - like perfume 200, if warehouse is below 100, pls grab for me)

4. guarantee me u will pay me back when i buy <-- duwan me bankrupt buy ur thing..u duwan it anymore..or go MIA

5. cod at 1utama or u pay courier rm10 for delivery right up to your office

i won't buy everything for everyone lah :( if it's just 1 or 2 item, it's ok. Or everyone wants same item woudl be fine too coz i dun have time look for everything.. n i scare end up with a lot of things n nobody wan to claim it.

Oh forgot to remind u all...there won't be much highly-raved products. Last year, they didnt offer the sunscreen base, no gel eyeliner, no eyelash curler, no popular colours, no nice fake lashes.....because it's warehouse sale. But then, we all love warehouse sales because we might found some surprises!!! hehe...right?

Miu, I think you can grab some blushers as there are a lot of ppl here interested with it, including me!!! Don't have to worry the person go MIA coz im sure others will be interested to clear them for you as long as the colours are not too awkward. :) But, of coz u need to sapu ur own stuff first during the sales. If you cant find any products you want, remember to ASK from the staffs. Last year, they didnt put every products on the table. They stored some behind...I only got some nice stuff AFTER i asked.

Wish you luck!

small matter only.. i only worry about the MIA part

yah next time u all go, i can tumpang :D

i'll make sure to ask the staff "anymore things comin out? (slip kopi money..)

But I'm only goin after making my passport at Help institute there.. 7am i goin. So hope to arrive at warehouse sale b4 it open.

miss addyz: my credit card bocor already.. and actually sometimes my boss want to go so I have to navigate n help her shop also. That's how I can lari dari kerja.... MUAHHAHA

Edited by Miu

Miu,

Thanks for your willingness however I dunno how to paste a picture here lar huhuhu..anyway these are what i want but its ok if u didnt manage to get it all. I understand that its a warehouse sale mostly based on luck.

1)Eye Correcting Pro Concealer (Yellow)-Market Price RM80 - willing to pay below RM50

2)Liquid Eye Liner (Black) - Market Price RM95 - willing to pay around RM50-RM60

***I can guarantee you that I have no payment problem. My reference is Yamitenshi hehehe.

***Will you COD at 1utama during lunch hour?Im working nearby 1utama.

My friend at Loreal reply my question about Shu uemura sales:

Yes, I had just received the email regarding Shu sales last Friday. I am not so sure on the condition but I think you and your friends can just come for the sales. Bear in mind that this sale will be only for Shu products, if you are interested. The next warehouse sales for Luxury products (Lancome, Biotherm, perfumes….) will be coming soon and it will have wider range of brands, I will forward to you the leaflet once I receive it thru internal communication.

I remembered the warehouse sales for those luxury products. i.e. Lancome & Biotherm was somewhere in Sept last year and the last one was somewhere in May 08. Please keep us informed once you got the leaflet from your friend if you don't mind??Really looking forward to it....thank you!!

Disappointed la. My frend jst called me...she said the stuff are limited. Tats rite! coz the staffs took most of the stuff. Sigh..i got nothing from her. :(

Hi..

My first time here in this forum, btw, was there this morning for the Shu Uemura's Friends & Family Sale. Reached there by 9.30am, the queue was not very long, ard 10 ppl then. But we(the first batch to be allowed in) were only allowed into the room at 10am. And yes, the sad part is that they allowed all their L'oreal staffs to go in and grab anything in advance...(hence leaving us with the "remains". When we got in, there were not much good stuffs available. For cleansing oils, only a few bottles of the "enriched" series(for matured skin, orange in colour) were available in 450ml, and less than 10 150ml bottles of Premium a/o type as well. As for other skincare items, only rather old stocks from the Whitening range were there, they were pretty cheap though (night cream & essence at RM50 each, lotion(toner) at RM30, etc BUT their manufacturing date was dated 2004! There were some masks too but it still costs ard RM100+ for a box. As for make-up items, there were foundations, concealers, blushes, eye shadows, lippies, nail colours, weird-looking fake eye lashes, and coloured eyeliners/mascaras(no black ones available). Besides Shu Uemura's products, saw some Kiehl's odd items as well as Giorgio Armani eye shadows but most were tester-type(without casing). Overall, was a bit disappointed as i wanted to get their infamous cleansing oil as well as brushes. Nevertheless, managed to get my hands on a "Smoothing Water-in fluid foundation" @RM63; 2 "Glow-on" blushes @2 for RM70; a "Cover Crayon" concealer @RM35 (2 for RM70); and a "Kiehl's Lip Balm" @RM10. There'll be 1 more day on Monday so if any one of you r free, can go n have a look ya..