Sign in to follow this  
prettikat

Hot Rollers?

Looking for hot rollers like this.

31I86NW0GyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It's where you just plug it in and the rollers get automatically heated - so you do not need the hood steamer thing like in salons. It's an easy way to get curls in the morning before work. Am so bored of my blah straight hair that I use down or in a ponytail :D

I've found one at Shins but they were asking 299 - 399 for it and the box was all smooshed up. It was a good brand Babybliss I think but if they had another one in stock I'd have grabbed it. Have searched at electrical stores like Best or Jusco or wherever but don't have :(

Any ideas?

I ve seen one in cash converter before. Maybe you could try other outlet of Shins? I ve too only seen this in Shins.

Would love to get one of these , really.

Looking for hot rollers like this.

31I86NW0GyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It's where you just plug it in and the rollers get automatically heated - so you do not need the hood steamer thing like in salons. It's an easy way to get curls in the morning before work. Am so bored of my blah straight hair that I use down or in a ponytail :D

I've found one at Shins but they were asking 299 - 399 for it and the box was all smooshed up. It was a good brand Babybliss I think but if they had another one in stock I'd have grabbed it. Have searched at electrical stores like Best or Jusco or wherever but don't have :(

Any ideas?

Hi prettikat,

If you interested I have one that I barely used bought last year the brand is Remington if you interested I give you very special price I bought for Rm 300.

N EXCELLENT CONDITION, HARDLY USED.. COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS. 20 SOFT VELVETY ROLLERS.

6 JUMBO SIZE, 8 LARGE SIZE, 6 MEDIUM SIZE.

ROLLER CLIPS, ROLLER PINS AND POUCH

p1124728320.png

i saw the exact same one that u want in subang parade

in a shop called w3

it's retailing for rm280 if i'm not mistaken :)

Hi prettikat,

If you interested I have one that I barely used bought last year the brand is Remington if you interested I give you very special price I bought for Rm 300.

N EXCELLENT CONDITION, HARDLY USED.. COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS. 20 SOFT VELVETY ROLLERS.

6 JUMBO SIZE, 8 LARGE SIZE, 6 MEDIUM SIZE.

ROLLER CLIPS, ROLLER PINS AND POUCH

Thanks. Where are you located? PM best price to me?

i saw this goin for only 10 pounds in one of the shops.. its on clearance. . is it really that effective?

10 pounds, you're in the UK? :) I know in the US or UK you can find these almost everywhere even at the drugstore.

I guess it is effective. I was kinda inspired by this blogger

i saw the exact same one that u want in subang parade

in a shop called w3

it's retailing for rm280 if i'm not mistaken :)

Cool will check it out! I walked through that store a few weeks ago but only checked out the clothes :D

hi all,

I'm based in Dublin I know it's quite far, if anybody interested buying it I'll let go for just Rm 100 lor heheh just bcoz it's cramp my closet hehe. PM me if interested.

Thanks to plue-chan I headed to Subang Parade during lunch today and got it. It's really nice. Babybliss. Only RM260. They have nice stuff in that W3 place. Also had Babybliss curling tongs in various sizes for about RM180 (but 30% off).

Edited by prettikat

no problem prettikat

i bought my babyliss curling iron from him

very satisfied!

:D

he's a nice guy who help style my hair before i decide to buy the curling tong

just in case i din wan that kind of curls :P

wanna get my straightener from him dy~

yeap!

btw

just wanna ask hor

for straighteners

ceramic coated plate more important or having ions more important?