Sign in to follow this  
#ChRiS#

Dr.Ci:Labo

I'm interested in this brand's star product Aqua Collagen-Gel, any reviews?

Dear chris babe,

i jst bought it at klcc counter. 50g for rm124... i would say it is good for young skin like you without serious skin concern. For ppl with aging problem will not as effective as it tot... maybe you can give a trial....

Edited by skye

Thx, dear... :)

Hey Chris..

I bought the gel too from KLCC. I fought it is very suitable for young skin. Hydration level is good... preferable their sheer mask.. superb great... you will never regret buyin the mask.. trust me

Hey Chris..

I bought the gel too from KLCC. I fought it is very suitable for young skin. Hydration level is good... preferable their sheer mask.. superb great... you will never regret buyin the mask.. trust me

I'd tried their samples of the aqua-gel, it's too sticky for my liking coz i've oily skin... :(

U can find it in Isetan, The Gardens...I've tried their Aqua Collagen Gel, real nice!! n I love their collagen eye cream as well!! But it's just too expensive...

I've also tried their Pore White Peel...love it!! Trying to get their Ci Water SprayMist, coz it's their cheapest product, just rm35 only...hehe...according to their template lah...the SA was so kind and helpful there, she gave me all the steps samples even though I didn't bought anything from her!! :wub: From makeup remover till moisturizer, to special care...maybe you could go ask her for some advice and get some samples before you buy the product...since it's so expensive, better make sure it works for you...

Btw, my skin type is dry...

Edited by EspritGirl

Thank you so much for the reply.. :)

Sounds good and I will give it a try after I finish my current skincare product because I heard it's very good for sensitive and dehydrated skin which I have.