Sign in to follow this  
Teff

ASSATA

any beautician recommendation from Assata Penang? My skin is very sensitive. I will certain get break out the next day if the beautician skilless or too rough on my skin after extraction. I need a good one.

I'm using Assata scar serum now , second bottle already , it costs rm158 a bottle , same as the phyto-collagen serum
It works well on my skin but slow , reduces my acne scar on my face
I'm still using it , 1st bottle bought at Time Square 2nd at a skin center at Seremban which carry Assata products
You can go to Time Square if you want to try Assata facial treatment
They offers scar treatment and loads of treatment too

Wish u all the best :D

[quote name='Pingping' date='18 April 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1271527280' post='581850']
I'm using Assata scar serum now , second bottle already , it costs rm158 a bottle , same as the phyto-collagen serum
It works well on my skin but slow , reduces my acne scar on my face
I'm still using it , 1st bottle bought at Time Square 2nd at a skin center at Seremban which carry Assata products
You can go to Time Square if you want to try Assata facial treatment
They offers scar treatment and loads of treatment too

Wish u all the best [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Ping Ping,

For my scar, i mix 2 drop of scar serum + 2 drop of the bio mimic serum, then rub the mixture on the scar marks.

My beautician say if yours marks is old marks better combine both serum.

If new marks, like just after facial, then scar serum alone enough.

[quote name='llilyeve' date='18 April 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1271530094' post='581851']
besides times square, where else we can find assata facial centre?
[/quote]

I tried the facial in Puchong Branch, just shifted to opposite Giant, Bandar Puteri Puchong.

[quote name='Irene3527' date='19 April 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1271658749' post='581905']
I tried the facial in Puchong Branch, just shifted to opposite Giant, Bandar Puteri Puchong.
[/quote]

[quote name='llilyeve' date='18 April 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1271530094' post='581851']
besides times square, where else we can find assata facial centre?
[/quote]

There's another choice to buy assata product inside the Parkson at Pavilion , a Assata counter can be found there :)

[quote name='rosy1' date='19 April 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1271611696' post='581893']
Ping Ping,

For my scar, i mix 2 drop of scar serum + 2 drop of the bio mimic serum, then rub the mixture on the scar marks.

My beautician say if yours marks is old marks better combine both serum.

If new marks, like just after facial, then scar serum alone enough.[/quote]

Hi , thanks for your information ya , cheer :D

[quote name='gladys61' date='28 April 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1272448735' post='582280']
hi , plan to buy assata hyaluronic moisturizer. I finish my long time ago but dunno where to buy it again.
any promotion in pavillion's parkson counter?
[/quote]

Hey parkson got double voucher promo now. I think every RM 100 purchase at cosmetic or fragrance, can get RM 20 voucher. But i think only for few days only.

[quote name='rosy1' date='30 April 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1272622229' post='582430']
Hey parkson got double voucher promo now. I think every RM 100 purchase at cosmetic or fragrance, can get RM 20 voucher. But i think only for few days only.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='rosy1' date='30 April 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1272622229' post='582430']
[/quote]

After that, just hope that they give you the pink voucher instead of the orange one as the pink one can be used for cosmetic products. :D

[quote name='luc' date='24 March 2008 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1206288025' post='484334']
the scar serum are good, but i think the scar treatment are very effective. my friend went to the assata skin center (bukit jambul) penang, the man therapist was doing the treatment for her. she said the man therapist are really profesional. and she is very satisfy with the result. she has tried 3 times treatment and the scar become very smooth. the acne scar has gone. she is happy.
[/quote]

Could i know the contact number for Assata Skin Centre, Bukit Jambul, Penang?
Thanks.

Has anyone tried this treatment? Transdermal Micro Infusion Treatment ?

How is the procedure like? Edited by pinkrazr

I saw the TMIT packages in Maluri centre today. RM3888 for 5 treatments, the beautician said now they're having promotion RM2500 for 5 treatments.

[quote name='SharEn' date='03 June 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1275557045' post='584360']
I saw the TMIT packages in Maluri centre today. RM3888 for 5 treatments, the beautician said now they're having promotion RM2500 for 5 treatments.
[/quote]

This TMIT course very good for scar with deep holes. They put some solutions to grow the skin and then do the treatment. Can see the scar holes grow up or become not so deep immediate after treatment.

[quote name='cherylBB' date='03 July 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1278127682' post='585848']
hi, is it there have assata beauty centre in mid valley? how's the service there?? is it nice?
anyone have their contact number?
thanks ya~:)
[/quote]

cherylBB.... i cant find assata @ mid valley also. Btw, i make app for 1st trial pore dissolving treatment @ bandar mahkota cheras tml. Finally found one assata near my house tat day. So happy, after try then share with u again.. ^^

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie for this site. ^_^ Does anyone heard of or tried assata Pore Dissolving Mask before? I got this product from my aunt and she can't remember the way to use it. Do I have to scrub my face before using it? My skin is normal to dry. Am I suitable for it?

[quote name='CoVy' date='25 July 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1280066026' post='586778']
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie for this site. ^_^ Does anyone heard of or tried assata Pore Dissolving Mask before? I got this product from my aunt and she can't remember the way to use it. Do I have to scrub my face before using it? My skin is normal to dry. Am I suitable for it?
[/quote]

wah yor auntie so nice ah. The pore dissolving mask i think not selling one worr. The saloon sell the treatment only but not sell the mask to us one.

How yor auntie get it ah? If can get, I also one.

[quote name='rosy1' date='26 July 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1280083418' post='586786']
wah yor auntie so nice ah. The pore dissolving mask i think not selling one worr. The saloon sell the treatment only but not sell the mask to us one.

How yor auntie get it ah? If can get, I also one.
[/quote]
haha... she says she bought it from a fren who worked over assata before. That gal eventually quit and changed to another places. So this product can be used at home alone without any treatment steps or machines?? Edited by CoVy

[quote name='CoVy' date='26 July 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1280150602' post='586818']
haha... she says she bought it from a fren who worked over assata before. That gal eventually quit and changed to another places. So this product can be used at home alone without any treatment steps or machines??
[/quote]

i think got step but i not sure the step which one first and which one second. Most of the time lie on the face bed, i also fall asleep during the facial. Hehehee.

But u very lucky lorr can get it.

So u use how so far the result?

[quote name='Teff' date='06 January 2009 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1231243075' post='537407']
QUOTE (LolaSora @ Jan 2 2009, 08:34 PM) Hello... I saw this booth promo in 1 Utama..
I have BIIIIIIG pores.. and wonder if ASSATA will be the one for me..
I know they have centre in Subang SS15.. I called and they sounded very very nice.. I like..
And i rang another one in Amcorp.. the fella doesn't sound as friendly.. but..they have this 6 for RM98.

Can somebody please advice which one should I go to?
Seriously.. Please..

Try the one in Amcorp Mall. They're friendly. I have facial packages there hence I visit them quite often. I reckon the one in SS15 is an individually owned salon which carries the Assata brand plus other brands as well and not exactly an Assata skincare centre. I believe their Amcorp Mall outlet is the only centre in KL.

Maybe u can try and pay them a visit. They always have promos on their facials, recent one being half price off ie; RM125 for a 2 1/2 hrs facial which is superb. Skin is visibly improved and clarified after 1 session.

Btw, what did you mean by "[i]they[/i] [i]have this 6 for RM98[/i]"? 6 of what?
[/quote]

do you still have the number and which part of ss15 beside where?