Sign in to follow this  
ferrarihotbabe

"Go to Hell Malaysia"..??

I was in the gym when I heard of the news from the BBC news telly. It striked me hard when I saw Indonesians were waving cardboards saying "Go to Hell Malaysia".. I love my country and they are asking her to go to hell??

It all started with Money, territory and more money cum territory.. In simple word, OiL. Oil and hydrocarbon exploration rights were given by Msia government to i-hate-petronas and Shell in the eastern coast of Sabah on Feb 25 sparked oil disputes. Indonesia claimed that Msia has intrude its water, without any evidence. While Msia, going according to UN Convention of Law of the Sea 1982, has soveignty rights over the water and has denied the claim of Indonesia.

I just don't understand why neighbouring countries love to fight over what belongs to Msia. Phillipine claimed that Sabah belonged to itself. Indonesia wanted our Pulau Sipadan. Everyone just want instant riches after Msia spent so much money to built it and research for it. Talking about easy money hey?

There are some articles that I read some time ago claimed that Sabah was indeed belonged to Phillipine. It claimed that there was historical proof. (Sorry, I'm really unable to find those articles back) Well, why didn't they take it while Sabah was just a piece of trash? Only after it's developed to where it is today, everyone wants a piece of the cake. Well, too bad, there's no easy money or free lunch in Adam Smith's, Marx's, or whoever had developed the whole economy system and concepts, heads.

I'm furious but I really don't wanna spark any war here. I hate fighting and I'm just expressing what I think, as a Sabahan.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...8185&sec=nation

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...2938&sec=nation

hmmm... indonesian is abit extreme, which is normal to me. There are a few issues triggered this, for example the ownership of that 2 island(cant remember the name), the oil farm, and we didnt treat the indonesian labour in a "nice" way when deporting them. etc.

It striked me hard when I saw Indonesians were waving cardboards saying "Go to Hell Malaysia".. I love my country and they are asking her to go to hell??

just some thugs politicians hire to make trouble. nothing serious. a lot of governments do that. it is not the indonesians who protest; they are paid by politicians to gain some bargaining chips.

don't hate them just by the actions of the government; they all come and go. often it is not the people who put the politicians in positions of power; it is the money they have and the corporate backing they receive.

indonesians in general are peaceful and many don't know in which direction malaysia is.

hmmm... indonesian is abit extreme, which is normal to me. There are a few issues triggered this, for example the ownership of that 2 island(cant remember the name), the oil farm, and we didnt treat the indonesian labour in a "nice" way when deporting them. etc.

Deporting them in a nice way? There was three times extension. Isn't that called lenient? I can remember only one of the island, Sipandan island, the top 100 diving spot on earth. Guess this fame makes everyone wants to claim it..

I don't know how you feel about them but in Sabah, they are everywhere on the street. I feel insecured when I'm walking alone. My house was robbed few times and policemen can't do a single thing. How do I know it's them who robbed my house? Well, told you, they are everywhere and they live everywhere.

Of course, there are good people too. It's just that bad ones are way too much over the good ones. BaD~~

just some thugs politicians hire to make trouble. nothing serious. a lot of governments do that. it is not the indonesians who protest; they are paid by politicians to gain some bargaining chips.

don't hate them just by the actions of the government; they all come and go. often it is not the people who put the politicians in positions of power; it is the money they have and the corporate backing they receive.

indonesians in general are peaceful and many don't know in which direction malaysia is.

Yup, there are good people and bad people.. But when bad people start to do bad stuffs, it starts to degrade the good people too. Have you heard of a chinese proverbs, suggesting that Good things never go out of the door, but Bad things will reach the end of the earth.. Bad hey?

When they start to rob and kill and rape etc, they are asking us to hate them.. Don't you think? huh.gif

Yup, there are good people and bad people

When they start to rob and kill and rape etc, they are asking us to hate them.. Don't you think? huh.gif

the bad people are the politicians. the local thugs don't know anything of international issues. a lot probably can't even read the papers to know what is going on. don't blame them for doing the government's dirty work, they need the money. keadilan and barisan nasional also employs many thugs.

- somehow, i know this. you don't need to know why.

Nah.. I'm talking about illegal immigrants who rob, rape, commit crimes in Sabah.. Is that the work of politicians too? I really don't understand..