Sign in to follow this  
shawnjun

Chemical Peel for skin

angi,

first of all do you really need microneedling? microneedling is just a torture..it is super duper painful !!!!!!

most of the females couldnt take microneedling lee

angi,

first of all do you really need microneedling? microneedling is just a torture..it is super duper painful !!!!!!

most of the females couldnt take microneedling lee

yes dr said i need to use MTS. Have you try MTS b4?i know it will be very painful,but i need to know whether it is worth to do it ? i need to know the outcome.

hi ther angi

i have not done microneedling before but my cousin is doing it ....

prior to the session, he will be given a jab of painkiller i believe so as to numb your facial muscles...the results are very good with microneedling, in fact better than microdermabrasion but the olny downside is that it is super duper painful....u'll need 2 days to recover coz after the treatment session, ur face will be red n swollen...

hope it helps

hi ther angi

prior to the session, he will be given a jab of painkiller i believe so as to numb your facial muscles...the results are very good with microneedling, in fact better than microdermabrasion but the olny downside is that it is super duper painful....u'll need 2 days to recover coz after the treatment session, ur face will be red n swollen...

hope it helps

can i still go to work with my red n swollen face? just worried people arround me will ask why ur face so red this and that. I'm quite lazy to entertain they all. i might do it on next month,coz i'm not yet ready.

hmm i guess u have to go on friday..then rest on a sat and sunday leer..are u sure u can tolerate?....

reallly painful and it is better if u can have someone to drive u home after the treatment ...

contact this dr...dr christina chea ! she is treating my cousin and she is goood leee....free consultation anyway no harm trying n surveying

miss law,

FYI, there is no spf 15 and spf 30 in dr christina chea's clinic........she only sells SPF 50 HELIOCARE sunblock....coz the last time i went and ask for a spf 30 she said SPF 50 would be the most ideal concentration and she doesnt carry SPF 30 at all.........:(

im confused now.

dazzlingme: Is the sunblock really really goood? I am really interested to get the sunblock... but I am located in Melaka..... How can I purchase it without going to her clinic? Suitable for any skin type?

hmm i guess u have to go on friday..then rest on a sat and sunday leer..are u sure u can tolerate?....

reallly painful and it is better if u can have someone to drive u home after the treatment ...

contact this dr...dr christina chea ! she is treating my cousin and she is goood leee....free consultation anyway no harm trying n surveying

i will try to sabar...scare scare

i will ask my hubby to fetch me if i do MTS.

sexy lady,

hm..i dont know leee i';ve never seen her sunblock in other clinics or pharmacies before....:(...mayb jus pop into any skin clinic as u come across and pray that they carry heliocare? :)

eheh

it is rm 2500 for ten sessions....

first they do basic facial for you...with extraction ( performed by the beautician )....the microdermabrasion treatment ( performed by dr )....the oxygen treatment where they use a machine to pump in oxygen to ur skin cells...followed by a mask ( purifying mask or hydrating mask depending on ur skin's condition )...

:)

my skin is almost flawless now and i hope you girls can achieve that kinda results too ! :)

hi ther angi

hope it helps

ooh i dunno if you'll recover in 2 days. ive done it twice the past 6 weeks or so and it takes about 5 days to fully recover.

for the first session, the skin is really really red. about the 3rd or 4th day the scab will start falling off. it's kinda gross. but after the skin peels off you'll be fine again.

same thing the second session but the skin isnt as red as the first time.

ima go for the third time tuesday morn. i[ll let you know how it goes after a few days ;)

ooh i dunno if you'll recover in 2 days. ive done it twice the past 6 weeks or so and it takes about 5 days to fully recover.

for the first session, the skin is really really red. about the 3rd or 4th day the scab will start falling off. it's kinda gross. but after the skin peels off you'll be fine again.

same thing the second session but the skin isnt as red as the first time.

ima go for the third time tuesday morn. i[ll let you know how it goes after a few days ;)

so how's the result?

isn't painful when you do at the 1st time?

oh crap....that is horrible!!!>..5 days????............

you doing it at christina chea?

yeah. you should either call em up and ask what the typical length is, or come in for consultation. theyre cool people.

the worst pain is the first time.

the second time was bad.

today was still painful but to a lesser degree. either i've gotten used to it or the needles already blunt.

yeah. you should either call em up and ask what the typical length is, or come in for consultation. theyre cool people.

the worst pain is the first time.

the second time was bad.

today was still painful but to a lesser degree. either i've gotten used to it or the needles already blunt.

wanna to know the result of b4 and after. got any improvement on your skin? because i have very deep scar on my face.

wanna to know the result of b4 and after. got any improvement on your skin? because i have very deep scar on my face.

yeah my scar improved quite tremendously. im surprised myself. this is my third treatment. have to say im quite pleased. obviously it will take time with deep scars. but the doctor should be able to consult you.

hi bebes,

my fren called the clinic yday..

she said RM2300 for 5 sessions :(

babes any comment???

which clinic? what treatment?

dr christina. microneedling i think coz my fren mentioned needle something.

planning to see dr christina next month since i'm still on medication with other dr. in penang

2300 sounds pretty good. mine was 2500 for 5 sessions.

you'd also need to get this vitamin c serum. they sell at the clinic but its about RM 160 per bottle.

i also take the doxycyclin pills. RM 30 for 30 day supply at the clinic

2300 sounds pretty good. mine was 2500 for 5 sessions.

you'd also need to get this vitamin c serum. they sell at the clinic but its about RM 160 per bottle.

i also take the doxycyclin pills. RM 30 for 30 day supply at the clinic

icic..may i know what doxycylin pills for??

my fren got tat price coz she said two of us gonna do the treatment...

so scared of pain :( but like one of babe said "No pain no gain"

Edited by marsha liz

theocdisorder,

wondering what is the pain like?

have to prepare myself. kekeke

so scared

i'm going to do the treatment on next month, so when is yours?

i'm going to do the treatment on next month, so when is yours?

planning with my fren early next month..

u gonna do microneedling too??

what is ur scars condition??

u sign up for how many sessions?

mine is really worse..

do update here k..

icic..may i know what doxycylin pills for??

my fren got tat price coz she said two of us gonna do the treatment...

so scared of pain :( but like one of babe said "No pain no gain"

i think it's a antibiotic pill. works pretty well.

it's really painful. i mean, really painful. but you just have to brace for it.

i'll do the next one early september i think

i think it's a antibiotic pill. works pretty well.

it's really painful. i mean, really painful. but you just have to brace for it.

i'll do the next one early september i think

OMG :shocking:

thanks for the info babe

Edited by marsha liz