Sign in to follow this  
StuPidGal

Recommend me a Bridal Store

[size="3"]Gals i know quite a bit to read but worth reading if you have any intention to visit Ivory Romance at Jalan Loke Yew.

Wherever it is please do not go to Ivory Romance from Loke Yew. I really had a bad experience from there and when we went there few times, there were other couples who was also upset. But let me tell you gals bout my personal experience. I signed them up when i was at the Malaysian Briday Fair exhibition at Mid Valley where they promise you heaven. My wedding was suppose to be last year November (2009) but anyhow we postponed to December this year (2010). So actually i have about two years to plan my wedding. When i went to their shop when i have the free time, they kept asking me to come back later as there will be new designs coming in almost every month. They didn't even want me to browse thru the gowns. Went there again after a few months, i tot since i was at that area. Again they tell me the same thing. So bout 3 months before my AD, i went there to choose my gowns for the photo shoot. They said under my package, those are the BGs and EGs and pointed me to a small room. The EGs designs are all almost 10 - 15 years ago and the BGs are all either very dirty, stained or already turned yellow. The nicer ones have to add about RM500-RM600 and that's only for photo shooting per piece! and to take out on AD its about RM1200 - RM1500 per piece. My hubby saw one piece which was quite nice from the "room" that the sales girl showed us and when we told the sales girl i wanted to try on that piece, she said "oh that's not suppose to be there, my girls have accidentally hang on the wrong place". So i continue to search for others, we were in that small room trying to look for a decent piece but me and my hubby tried our best but really couldn't find one as the designs are really old. Those were like the bride who got married 10-15 years ago. And kept bringing me the so called designer pieces where it cost thousands. I end up paying RM4700 in total only for photo shooting. At the end i did not take any piece from them and tell them that i should at least get something else from them since i'm not taking any gowns from them including the men's coat. My hubby ask them which one can he rent and they showed him but without the pants (only the coat). How can anyone just take the coat without the pants?? We have to tailor make a pants to suits the coat??? At the end the sales girl told me i can exchange for something like a teddy bear. Gosh when i want to rent the pieces they quoted me RM1.2 - 1.5 onwards and when i didn't take any piece from them and all they could offer is a teddy bear??? She said can only exchange things of the same value which is the BG is worth RM100 and EG is worth RM80!!! When i wanted to rent out the nicer piece it will cost me RM1.2 onwards but when i ask to exchange for things i can only change for things worth RM100 max!!! Even a very simple gowns outside in shopping mall will cost bout RM150 minimum, now can you imagine how many years ago and how old was their gowns??

i told them at least loan me a costume jewellery, they asked me to come back some other day when i collect my photo. So went there again and they showed me 4 to 5 sets of the jewellery which already turned to black colour, the pearls are faded, the stones doesn't shine anymore and the chain already turned black. i said no, bring me more to choose again waited for bout 10 minutes then came back with other plain designs and the same quality. These went on for 4 rounds and 1 1/2 hours of waiting. At the end i told her please do not waste my time here even the one in Petaling Street still looks better then the one she showed me 10 x. With the sour face, she brought me upstairs where the MUA kept for the photo shoot. The MUA was good to show me some nice pieces. And i took one set and have to pay RM300 deposit. Later went downstairs to choose the photos, and have to wait and wait for the photographer as he was busy going here and there. When we finished choosing the pix, one of it is with only 3 quarter of my head and i asked him why and he said this is consider new fashion. Then i said i don't want as i wasn't doing any photoshoot for clothings or fashion design, this is a wedding photo shoot. And when 2 other colleagues of his came over he told them that "this bride doesn't want without head wor" infront of me! i told him what is the point of having a hairdo and pins and clips if he's not taking the full pix? This is very unprofessional of him to say such things infront of a customer. at the end i managed to choose 21 pose which was under my package. and asked them to touch up, they said only will touch up the face and won't touch up to make me look slimmer. If i want then i have to pay RM250 for the whole 21 poses. And if i want an additional pix say 22 pix in total, i have to pay RM210 per piece as in RM210 for one photo. this is ridiculous!!!! This is really not the way to do business. I said if i want to touch up myself and they said i will have to sit there infront of their computer to do it and i can't bring back home. They're really treating people like donkey. Its suppose to be a pleasant experience when you wanna get married and i end up having more headache with all those limitations. I paid RM4700 in total to get this kinda stupid service? Please do not ever go there if you don't wanna get slaughtered by them. Please spread this as its really not worth to spend all this money to these people.:mumbling: I don't have a choice that time as my time is very limited and last minute. Use the money to spend on honeymoon is even better. [/size]

[size="4"][b]DO NOT[/b] [/size]CHOOSE THE [b][u]VOGUE COLLECTION[/u][/b], SS2!!!

Had the most disastrous moment at the Vogue collection, ss2 bridal house.
I urge all of you not to choose that bridal shop.
The services are horrible~
They forgot to take my measurement and the so called Person in Charged - CHRESTY has the worst attitude and customer service. She will basically show her ''I DONT CARE'' attitude and stood at the counter without even acknowledging you.
When i ask her for her boss contact number, she was afraid to provide as she knows that she did a sucky job.

Asides that, my client told me that they engaged the Vogue as pre-wedding photographer to Bali, all they got is only 3 pathetic poses.

Before my gown fitting session, i was at keep gallery helping out my friends, their services are SUPERB! world class services.
i was pretty worried when i enter the vogue during my gown fitting, because it was totally contrast with keep gallery. the shop was empty and basically NO customer.

That explains it! previously vogue was the Chosen 1, but i believe because of one of the staff CHRESTY, she has
ruin the business tremendously.

From, the Wedding Planner

[quote name='jc_sandy' timestamp='1222829255' post='518828']
Hi all. I'm planning my marriage by next year and I have survey a few bridal shop at SS2. So far, quite attracted with TOM bridal. Anyone been there before? Any comments bout that BS? I also quite interested with Vouge and Mon Liza.....If there are any info hope you will share with me ...Thanks ya.
[/quote]

[b]DO NOT[/b] CHOOSE THE [b][u]VOGUE COLLECTION[/u][/b], SS2!!!

They forgot to take my measurement and the so called Person in Charged - CHRESTY has the worst attitude and customer service. She will basically show her ''I DONT CARE'' attitude and stood at the counter without even acknowledging you.
When i ask her for her boss contact number, she was afraid to provide as she knows that she did a sucky job.

Asides that, my client told me that they engaged the Vogue as pre-wedding photographer to Bali, all they got is only 3 pathetic poses.

Before my gown fitting session, i was at keep gallery helping out my friends, their services are SUPERB! world class services.
i was pretty worried when i enter the vogue during my gown fitting, because it was totally contrast with keep gallery. the shop was empty and basically NO customer.

That explains it! previously vogue was the Chosen 1, but i believe because of one of the staff CHRESTY, she has

[b]DO NOT[/b] CHOOSE THE [b][u]VOGUE COLLECTION[/u][/b], SS2!!!

looks like i'm not the only recent victims.

check it out.
[url="http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=490&st=2550&p=378848&#entry378848"][color="#000000"]http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry378848[/color][/url]

All, do spread it out to all brides and grooms.
It's such a pain to see such bad services in wedding industry.

Hi. I'm interested in getting a wedding dress ONLY. has anyone done this before? what would you recommend? and where are good places to get it designed and tailor made?

Hi there,

If you're looking for nice photography then u should go to Marry Me In klang. The photographer is an award winning one who takes one heck of a pictures... but u have to go early as in 6 months or more... b4 ur wedding date... another nice place is keep gallery which i have choose.... =) oh and there's this place called cover shot in kelana jaya as well... not bad... =) this three places are affordable priced.

Can any one suggest what kinda clothes i should wear as casual shots for my pre wedding photos?? i was thinking 3/4 jeans and i have no idea what top yet lol.. or jeans, sneakers and ....

Thanks...

however my friend took her pre-wedding package from vogue collection SS2. She was satisfied with the photos and service. Is it just a particular SA who is not professional?