Sign in to follow this  
Alan V

Models wanted !

the photoshoot shoot term, is it TFCD?

Well if TFCD means that you will get the CD right after the shoot... then I don't think so.

We still need some time for touching up and post production.

Well, just feel like trying. :rolleyes:

Try when you're 18 or above lor ... can't wait to grow up jor :P

Well if TFCD means that you will get the CD right after the shoot... then I don't think so.

We still need some time for touching up and post production.

I know that the pictures need to photoshop first... doesn't mean TFCD straight away give the CD to model once finish the photoshoot. What I'm asking here, is the photoshoot TFCD or TFP or you pay the model or model need to pay you?

Edited by eliza

I know that the pictures need to photoshop first... doesn't mean TFCD straight away give the CD to model once finish the photoshoot. What I'm asking here, is the photoshoot TFCD or TFP or you pay the model or model need to pay you?

Its TFCD. To date this is our proposed plan : we will post up the picture with our watermark on it, and give you a certain amount for free. If you would like the whole set, then we will charge, and we will not post up your pictures.

Hey all,

Sorry for the late replies...

I've been really really bz

I've checked with the photogs and everyone seems to be dead busy for these 2 months, thus I believe that we will only start shooting in Jan 08.

I wish that I could get to shooting as soon as possible, but my camera is still in the service center :(

As of date, I have 4 photographers now, so I believe that the job will be done faster ! :)

Hey there...

For those that are still interested in a photoshoot... do send me a picture of you and also some details of you. My email is Photograph-Me@AlanVoon.Com

Edited by Alan V

Well whoever is interested please send an email to photograph-me@alanvoon.com with some recent pics

of course there are a lot of backlogs that needs to be completed :@

hmm.. you guys don't do make up huh. coz im pretty bad at make ups but im interested in the photoshoot.. its free right? LOL. im on a tight budget.. hehe

Alan, I hv already sent u my profile + photos =) hope you will consider me.

Hi Kimmie,

Yep I've received your email, will give you a reply soon. :)

hmm.. you guys don't do make up huh. coz im pretty bad at make ups but im interested in the photoshoot.. its free right? LOL. im on a tight budget.. hehe

If you're interested do email your profile to me :)

Well I think I should draw the line clear here... for outdoor shoots its definitely free, but if you would like to have a studio shoot, you will need to chip in a little as well as it really isn't cheap. :)

heeeyy,

you seem to get your models to do their own make up

im looking to build my portfolio as well and was wondering if you need a make up artist for you models :)

i would be more than willing to send you what i have done, so that you vaguely know what i can do

joy :)