Sign in to follow this  
josethelovelygirl

Beauty job opportunity

Anyone interested in makeup line is welcome to apply.

I just finished my Pro.make up course n need a job.Can u PM me the detail about tis job?Thk~

Dear All Myb, there is a job oppotunity in beauty line as make-up consultant at Sunway Pyramid. Anyone interested, just let me know, I will forward your resume/particulars to them.

Hi josethelovelygirl,

Is the job still available? I'm interested and looking to fill up the part-time position. Could you please pm the details of this job to me? Thank you very much.

Dear All Myb, there is a job oppotunity in beauty line as make-up consultant at Sunway Pyramid. Anyone interested, just let me know, I will forward your resume/particulars to them.

Hi josethlovelygirl,

May i know the job still available now for part-timer? I have MLVK beauty cert and looking for make-up or beauty line job. Please pm me more details? thanks.

hey..im definitely interested in the part time job...pls do pm me the details yea..hope to hear from u soon...cheers..

Hello all,

Anyone interested to become Mktg Exec of a skincare brand? PM me :)

hey, YY77 i looking for marketing in beauty line..the vacancy still available?

i am interested. the position stil available?can u give me more information?

Hello all,

Anyone interested to become Mktg Exec of a skincare brand? PM me :)

Hi,

I'm Cassandra Lioe. I have 5 years experience is hair and make up. Is there any vacant for me?

Please contact me at 017-334 1929.

Thanks.

Regards,

Cassandra Lioe.

QUOTE (josethelovelygirl @ Oct 10 2007, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear,

I'm Jones from Jo Sanctuary Kuching. Currently, my makeup academy has freshly qualified trained professional makeup artist. There are about 100 of them would like to look for a job.

May I know, do you have any vacant for them to do practical which is 2 months without paying them a single sen but include their accommodation and and 3 meals.

After 2 months observation, if they are able to meet your company requirements, please do offer them a job. The date of practical is from 19th OCT to 15 DEC.

Thank you. Your consideration and attention is the most I appreciated.

Best Regards,
Jones Hu

[color=#777777][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]RE: josethelovelygirl [/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]
[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4] Job Posting @ Sunway Pyramid.

Position: Junior Makeup Artist/ Sales Associate
Full Time and Part Time available.
Full Time - 6 days a week. 1 rest day on weekday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone interested, please PM me for more details. [/size][/color][/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]Looking for makeup artist based in JB, KL, Penang and Miri. Anyone interested, pls PM me. Thanks. [/size][/color][/font][/size][/font][/color][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4][/size][/color][/font]
[/size][/color][/font]
[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]HI,[/size][/color][/font]
[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]Im brenda. may i know is the job still available?? or is there any other make up artist jobs beside this?[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]Im very interested. I have experience in make up and ive done numerous make up jobs. Im also a diploma holder in make up.[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]If u do have any other make up artist vacancy still available, pls do email me.[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]y3n_ling4eva@hotmail.com[/size][/color][/font]
[/size][/color][/font]
[font="'Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#483D8B"][size=4]Thanks.[/size][/color][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#777777"][size=2]
[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font="'Comic Sans MS"][color="#4B0082"][size=6]Brenda[/size][/color][/font]