Sign in to follow this  
Aster

stubborn fat on my waist

I have had this problem for a very long time. stubborn fat is accumulated on the right and left side of the back of my waist, just upper of my hips. I have tried many possible ways to shake those stupid fat away but none of them are actually working. :(

I wonder if there are any babes that face similar problem like this or have even get rid of it. If yes, pls share your experience with me! I love low cut jeans but I look ugly in it. How I wish I could wear any clothes I wan without thinking of covering here and there. I really need help!! :(

Edited by Aster

cant really find it ^_^ I was tring my luck to see whether I'm able to seek further advice and opinion from babes here

Edited by Aster

have the same problem as you,Aster...

every time i finish eating, i will have a huge bulge around my waistline and the problem is that it would still have a small bulge hours later.....;(

hey ya same here. cant wear too tight else = cant eat at al.

if I eat too much I'll feel very very uncomfortable for the following hours smthg like indigestion, so I guess it's not bcz of me eating too much ya?

but how come? my main concern is esp on right and left side of my waist, it's kinda obvious. look really ugly, imagine got a tyre there to separate your waist and hips for you ^_^

ummm lately i found a exercise tape

it is called windsor pilates

it really works...

my hip is 3 inch smaller in 1 week..

but my tummy still the same

it is very effective but u have to do it everyday la....

i bought the hip exersice tape(vcd)

for the tummy 1 i haven buy yet

if u r interested you can buy it at speedy

have u people ever tried the triangle position in yoga?

that's the secret of 'no-extras' on the yogis..

dun force urself too hard the 1st time.. just make sure u r breathing properly n that ur back is straight..

try it n see the difference! :wink3:

try taking Slim CLA to replace your meal. the active ingredient, CLA, is good for fat burning. I've tried it and said bye bye to stubborn fats. but it's kinda torturing to take meal replacements :/

have u people ever tried the triangle position in yoga?

that's the secret of 'no-extras' on the yogis..

dun force urself too hard the 1st time.. just make sure u r breathing properly n that ur back is straight..

try it n see the difference! :wink3:

triangle position?? I was thinking to join yoga to achieve finer body line, but am not free lately. how is it? do you have smthg like explanation stuff on it's steps? like what usually found in magazines etc

Edited by Aster

triangle position is when u stand with ur legs a bit further than ur shoulders' width.. u know, with ur arms open it wud look like u r forming a star-like position. then, bend to left (body facing to the front) n try to touch ur left foot. remain in the position n breathe correctly. u shud fell a bit stiffness on the sides of ur abdomen (obliques).

aiyo, so hard to explain ^_^ . i went for yoga classes when i was still studying. but now i'v quit too since i'm now working n finding a class that really fits my schedule is scarce..

so wut i do is, go on youtube n subscribe to tara stiles yoga workouts.. u babes should try too.. she's cute to look at, is pretty good at explaining each poses n her body is a good :thumbup1: motivation for us to rid our flabs.. try dis ok Aster.. but dun get dissapointed easily.. n dun set ur expectations too high.. the key is consistency (did i spell dis right?)

i wud hate too see wut i learnt n my pocket money (dis was during uni maa..) to go to waste if i never practise yoga whenever i have the time.. overall, after a few months of yoga, my posture has greatly improved. n good posture produces slimmer sillhouette :P

lollabyn

oohh that sounds fun..i might try doing yoga from youtube.. :D ..im so passive la..nvr do exercise =/ or maybe i should just try out yoga in my uni..hehee..thx for the suggestion :wub:

Edited by PinkPony

no problem Sarah.. sharing is the point of the forum.. another thing i used to be obssesed with during uni was carmen electra striptease workouts.. had so much fun doing it.. that i have practically memorized it.. so now i just put on sum good music n workout..

i think it's downloadable.. yeah Sarah use the internet for resources.. cheaper.. yoga classes can set u aback approx 100.. depending on area.. u can get more of those cute dresses wif that money instead ^_^

n also since u already have a trim frame, yoga will benefit ur posture (u kno long hours in front of the pc) n also u go to sleep more easily (like the best solutions to every problem ALWAYS have to come when ur eyes r finally giving in to sleep) n have more focus in class..

Gudluck everyone! dun hesitate to ask..

triangle position is when u stand with ur legs a bit further than ur shoulders' width.. u know, with ur arms open it wud look like u r forming a star-like position. then, bend to left (body facing to the front) n try to touch ur left foot. remain in the position n breathe correctly. u shud fell a bit stiffness on the sides of ur abdomen (obliques).

aiyo, so hard to explain ^_^ . i went for yoga classes when i was still studying. but now i'v quit too since i'm now working n finding a class that really fits my schedule is scarce..

so wut i do is, go on youtube n subscribe to tara stiles yoga workouts.. u babes should try too.. she's cute to look at, is pretty good at explaining each poses n her body is a good :thumbup1: motivation for us to rid our flabs.. try dis ok Aster.. but dun get dissapointed easily.. n dun set ur expectations too high.. the key is consistency (did i spell dis right?)

i wud hate too see wut i learnt n my pocket money (dis was during uni maa..) to go to waste if i never practise yoga whenever i have the time.. overall, after a few months of yoga, my posture has greatly improved. n good posture produces slimmer sillhouette :P

thanks so much dear. I'll try it out for sure but dunno whether I can keep doing it everyday anot :)