Sign in to follow this  
jaylachin

Plastic Surgery - price

hey.. I don't know about the rest, but my friend did a nose job in one of the top hospitals in India (Apollo) and it cost her altogether RM 2500. Cheap, for her nose which looks darn fine right now! Admittedly she didn't to a total rhinoplasty (which involves breaking the bones of the bridge of your nose), she removed the cartilage from the tip of her bulbous nose. It was done extremely well and she looks like she was born with that nose, its naturally straight now! I don't know about the eyelid surgery though.

The cost of the procedure varies depending upon the type of procedure performed, the MD and which country you going to undergo the surgery. It is advised to do a good background check on the doctor you choose. Don't always go cheap either. Always check the doctor credentials.

If you are in NYC I can help you to hook up with a top plastic surgeon. Normally a good surgeon for rhinoplasty cost around $4000 to $6000. As for blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) I believe you are an asian with asian eyes who want double eyelids which will normally cost about $2000 to $4000.

As a doctor I personally agree with jenna that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available in India is simply the best and cheapest you can get. The surgeons are mostly USA/UK trained.

hey babes!

try collagen fillers first instead of plastic surgery. and place that offers this sorta services is at skin club in jln p ramlee. the prices is way cheaper than plastic surgery with satisfying results.

quite number of my frens did their nose job here. try to check it out!

Hi dear...

try to search at Tokai. Clinic..

this clinic is in Bangkok... at to do the nose plastic surgery..it cost about RM 2K++....

Lot's of my friends went there to do the surgery..nose.. eyelid..and much more.... quit cheap and the result..is superb....