Sign in to follow this  
ImL3s

Whitening & Anti Ageing Supplement

Hi... I came across this product - supplement from my hubby's sister. Viseed30000.

It's a natural food supplement that gives good effects.....

Whitening Effect that is 20 times higher than Vitamin C

Anti Ageing Effect that is 50 times higher than Vitamin E

My mom been taken this for a month time, and the result can be seen that the freckles is improved....

Edit: This bottle comes with 30 capsules, 1 capsule per day and enough for 30 days.

Edited by ImL3s

i never heard of this product le...

may i know what is the ingredients because i know a little bit of some ingredient effect.

Is the whitening effect on whole body?

I would like to try because i want a fairer skin :)

How much is it and where can i get it?

yes... fair means whole body... not only on face... cos this is supplement... works better than Vit C.

My sis shop got sell this... if you interested, pm me :)

btw... I am going to make this order soon... =)

If anyone interested, do let me know... as I can submit the order together... hopefully can get a better deal and discount next time too...

According to my sis in law... my mother in law is taking this... in a week time, the freckles is slowly gone.. and I myself going to get 3 bottles from her too. My sis in law is Master in this field.. so I do trust her on this when she highly recommend me to take this...

Here is what I found in the brochure...

It's Red Grape Seed Extract

1. Seed (65 ~ 70%)

* Catechin (Leguminosae)

* Bioflavanoids

* OPC

* Tannins

2. Peel (25 ~ 35%)

* Anthocyanin

* Bioflavonoids

* Resveratrol

3. Pulp (2 ~ 5%)

* C. tariric acid

* K. tariric acid

* Chlorogenic acid

Laboratory analyses have shown that polyphenol is mainly made up of catechin, bioflavanoids, Oligomeric Procyanidolic Complex or OPC, and tannins. Among them, OPC is an exceptional anti-oxidant that can be used to treat atopic dermatitis and restore the youthful vitality of the skin, hence is highly celebrated as an active constituent that contributes to rebulding self-esteem and achieving attractive complexion.

Oligomeric Proanthocynidines (OPC) is a strong flavone which is tored within the skin and seeds of plants. Red grape seed is a main source of OPC; it's content of OPC antioxidant is high and can be quickly absorbed by human body. OPC not only protects the DNA from being harmed through oxidation, but also slows down the ageing process. Scientists have proven that when DNA lose their regenerative and reparative functions, oxidized DNA speeds up the ageing process and results in the occurrence of various ailments.

Hopefully the info helps...

RM299.00 for 30 capsules (1 bottle)

How many capsules to take in a day? If 1 capsule, 1 bottle only last for 1 month. If 2 capsules only 15 days. It's expensive.

as for 20-30... it is 1 capsule per day.... UNLESS, you have VERY SERIOUS skin problem... ELSE... 1 per day is more than enough, just like what I edited in the 1st post... :)

from my opinion, most of the supplement result will be seen after 3 mths time, so let's assume that this also take 3 mths time to see the result. You gained whitening, anti-ageing, no more freckles... I think you save a lot in buying the cosmetic and also skin care products. And, maybe after 3 mths, you can take like... 3 capsules in 1 week to maintain.. (just an example)

Yeah, it's expensive to me as well. That is why... some of my friends trying to gather more people to share 1 bottle (from friends) to give it a try and see how it works.. (that is another optional way to test before getting 1 bottle for yourself).

Let say.. 30 capsules - RM299, 20 capsules - RM200, 10 capsules - 100... can be done this way too.

hi, i am May. i have a product which help me a lot for my skin and moistursing... this product really good... i consume Collagen & Placenta... let me know if you interested.. i really will brief u a lot with this products.

Hi Everyone! I would like to share a wonderful change of my skin after consumed sheep placenta extract capsule..It became silky smooth and soft to touch..I'm recommending it to everyone, it really works!

for those who interested to consume,please x hesitate to pm me...i think it's very worth investmen for the skin...RM180/60 Capsules...once a day..so each bottle can last for 2 month..for muslim,dis product got HALAL certification...

Edited by laydee hyaz

Health benefits of sheep placenta

*Anti-aging

*Enhancing body energy

*Revitalizing to the skin

*Boosting the immune system

*Improving physical vitality

*Promoting general health

Sheep placenta rich in amino acid and gonadotropin which play remarkable roles of enhancing the energy and nourishing the stomach, resisting allergy, beautifying the facial look and rejuvenation and keeping the body in good shape. Recent scientific research has shown placenta contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue. Placenta capsules offers you the same anti-ageing benefits with placenta injections. It is also less painful, more convenient, free of side effects and safer...

have anyone tried those drinking supplement like those from FANCL and DHC? im not sure if they have it in malaysia but it's quite popular in taiwan and japan.

I'm trying to get them, too

I have read great reviews on the Pharmaton Seresis antioxidant supplement sold in major pharmacies nationwide. Apparently it helps to lighten acne scars within 2 months. Helps with constipation problems and keeps skin radiant + fair, all within 2 months. I am planning to consume this after my other antioxidant supplements finish ;)

Edited by Teff