Sign in to follow this  
Adrinaly

Funky hair extensions

Yin do the salon have any email address or website? i want to purchase some clip ons from them if can....

If im not mistaken alan inspiration salon got in star city, KK. u know, the new shopping mall across from center. ;) that is if you're in KK.

yeeee..... jazz... i wanna do it T.T but duno where the location is also T.T

i have a fren in penang who owned a saloon...let see if he had this extension hair...i'll inform u later k,sweety :wub: :wub:

If im not mistaken alan inspiration salon got in star city, KK. u know, the new shopping mall across from center. ;) that is if you're in KK.

Im going to kk this 19th! hehe. where is star city? i only know centre point n karamunsing lol

i have a fren in penang who owned a saloon...let see if he had this extension hair...i'll inform u later k,sweety :wub: :wub:

thank you jazz!!! i'll wait for your news =P

Im going to kk this 19th! hehe. where is star city? i only know centre point n karamunsing lol

Erm..how to give directions ah? ok...u go across d main road from centerpoint...got a new shopping mall there. that's star city...

Oh yeah..I went to centerpoint last Saturday, and saw a new hair saloon on d 5th floor, next to Popular. Got hair extensions there! :lol: Din check the prices out, tho'...

Erm..how to give directions ah? ok...u go across d main road from centerpoint...got a new shopping mall there. that's star city...

Oh yeah..I went to centerpoint last Saturday, and saw a new hair saloon on d 5th floor, next to Popular. Got hair extensions there! :lol: Din check the prices out, tho'...

Girl.. i cant find a time to browse for saloons though :( Now im back to sandakan T_T