Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

2005summer..branded bag

what if the same design in the pic... ? hmm... will it be on sale ? izzit cheaper if i get it in aus ?

I'm not sure if it's cheaper in Aus coz I din check out d price ther... Mayb u can ask ur frenz check it out 4 u, then convert n compare d prices? As 4 whether they hav disc or not, tht depends on whether d bag r sellable... If it's hot in demand, of course they won't hav disc... tongue.gif Check it out on their comin sale on Jun/Jul...

i'm now in australia,, i wanna know about how much is the bag... so mayb i'll check the price here.. umm... i wan a size which can put at least A4 size... i think there's 1 that cant put... n another 1 tat is bigger.. coz might need to put notepad n stuff..

i'm now in australia,, i wanna know about how much is the bag... so mayb i'll check the price here.. umm... i wan a size which can put at least A4 size... i think there's 1 that cant put... n another 1 tat is bigger.. coz might need to put notepad n stuff..

erm... by the way, which model are you looking for?

i MIGHT be able to answer your question... =)

as i am in Melbourne now...

the gucci bag wif the pink strap... i'm not sure bout the size... intend to get 1 tat can fit A4 size.. where in melbourne r u in ?

the gucci bag wif the pink strap... i'm not sure bout the size... intend to get 1 tat can fit A4 size.. where in melbourne r u in ?

eeeeeeeeee... that one... not pretty sure, but the price around 800bucks maybe...

i am in melbourne... erm... footscray... =)

you?

i'm in carlton.. u studying here? which uni ? i saw another bag... it's also light pink strap.. but it's small.... duno how to say.. haha

heheheeheh... i am in VU... maybe going to the gucci sale june/july... hehehehe... maybe we can go together yea? =P

i also eyeing on the PINK collection... *save money first*

when is the sale.. yea.. mayb we can go together.. tell me k.. can u give me ur contact ? i'm going shopping in myer n david jones tmr.. lol.. sales !!!!

oooooppsss... i went yesterday edi... sorrie sorrie... yesterday was too excited and we got ready in less than 10 mins after knowing the sale already on...

but well... dont expect too much, nothing's much there... most of the things are not on sale... those on sale are not nice... =(

*disappointed*

i am now hoping for my friends in kl to help me to check out the kl gucci sale... hopefully there got more lor... =)

hey michelle gal..i wanna know whether the pink gucci purse that kassie had posted up in the first page still available?if u know pls tell me k smile.gif