Sign in to follow this  
RinoaRis

Dr's Seager

Doraemon" maybe you can sheck out from their website..

I intented to try Dr Seager, but after checking on this forum and also the report from Ministry of Health, oh no no no.. i don't think i'll try it...me still searching for product that could lighten my freckles and if possible give me beautiful baby skin... :clapclap:

hi ladies, I am new to this thread and have read quite a bit of comments placed by some members here. I am having a lunch cum demo on dr seager this Sunday at my house. Interested parties please do pm me and I'll get in cantact with you.

See the thing here is, the method used to apply dr seager's is very important. Their products are loaded with vitamin C & E and vitamin C oxidizes when there is heat built up. Therefore, when one so much as rub/too much circulation movement, the vitamin is gone. Hence, you may end up seeing no/much slower results.

I will be having a beautician over from HQ(Johor) to do a life demo on a model on how to use the products. Whoever is interested as I said, do pm me.

what will happen if you've been using until the end of 2nd set, then you've got a financial constraint, then u decided to change to another cheaper brand after your skin problem is gone?

saw the victim is uglier than before she is using this product.

does that mean if intend to use this product, have to continuously use it until we die so the problem wont come back? addicted?

I have been a vivid dermalogica users for the last 7 years b 4 moving on to drs seager. I use their prod & do thier facials. I have dry skin...so they usually recommend me the hydrating facials...For the last 3 years i stopped going for facials due to time constrain and laziness:p

Sunblock

I was using their sunblock. Their sunblock is rather oily thus causing quite a bit of breakout every now and then. Because of its oilyness, i also don dare to use it on my eyes, in case i get melia seeds. The next thing I know, I got two little brown dots on each side of my eye lid....See the problem is I am fair, so am very prone to brown spots.

Mask

Too lazy to even use them (hydrating mask). The beautician recommend me to use it everyday. Bought the mask and wasted it. xpire dee :P

Eye cream

also bought it, wasted it. Too lazy to use :P

Well over the years, my skin did look kind of dull. plus i started to have slight pigment. Cos no facial also, the area covered with black and white heads heads expanded and have lots of bumps under the skin...waiting to be formed into big big big pimple kind :P

So That's y the worry and was recommended to use drs seager. I find it suited me...esp the routine...no need to do mask. no need special eye cream, no need facial :P Basic steps involved 1) clean your face 2) toner 3) skinlight & skin renewal 4) sunscreen 5) you are ready to go out. This routine is repeated every day. That's the kind of ideal routine for me btw.

The first time i used the prods was one fine night b 4 i go to bed. The next day, i saw so many of my black heads sticking out.....that was my encouragement to continue and never look back. BTW I've only been using it for 1.5 mths

Back to your question, on when one stop the prod, would your skin remain as nice? Well, I was on dermalogica for 7 years and my skin turn down hill whilst still on it. What about that????

Edited by ladyjo

hi ladyjo,

that's good for you that you've found a suitable routine that you love. but, i do enjoy doing facial masques while relaxing, although have no time to go to salons for facial (buzy kan!) contrary to your post, i was on d oth way round.

by the way, it's such a waste that u bought the masque and didn't rip the benefit of it. isn't it suppose that the sunblock is not for use on your eyes? did you use their moisturizer? did you do exfoliant to slaugh off those dead skin that's the culprit to dull skin?

and since you are having brown spots, did you use any of their whitening range to control the pigments?

happy sharing :P

Hi! I'm new to this forum too.

I'm a Dr. Seagar user for almost 2 years, recommended by a friend of mine, his mother looks 10 years

younger after using Dr. Seagar for 6 months, that's how I get to know bout this product.

Actually I use the product without proper instruction, ladyjo, can you give me some instruction on how

to apply Dr. Seagar products? Thank you in advance.

The product I purchase is Dr. Seagar No 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7.

hi ladyjo,

that's good for you that you've found a suitable routine that you love. but, i do enjoy doing facial masques while relaxing, although have no time to go to salons for facial (buzy kan!) contrary to your post, i was on d oth way round.

by the way, it's such a waste that u bought the masque and didn't rip the benefit of it. isn't it suppose that the sunblock is not for use on your eyes? did you use their moisturizer? did you do exfoliant to slaugh off those dead skin that's the culprit to dull skin?

and since you are having brown spots, did you use any of their whitening range to control the pigments?

happy sharing :P

well the best thing about Drs Seager is ... their main prod which is numbered from 1-5 ie 1= cleanser, 2=toner, 3=skinlight, 4=recon and 5=sunblock is to be used on the entire face and neck and know what....thats the end of the procedure. You can also use it on your body if you are rich :P like my aunt.

well, like i said, i am one of the lazy ones that dont wish to buy/use steps such as

1=cleanser

2=some micro xfoliant

3=dehydration mask

4=no 1 oil

5=toner

6=moisturiser + booster (some moisture booster...dont remember the name :P)

7=eye cream

8=sun block must avoid eye area least it causes melia seed :whistling:

9=foundation

now...what number should the whitening range be in ???3

I've also got the multi vitamin mask and the capsule...end up using half onli.... :mumbling:

Hi! I'm new to this forum too.

I'm a Dr. Seagar user for almost 2 years, recommended by a friend of mine, his mother looks 10 years

younger after using Dr. Seagar for 6 months, that's how I get to know bout this product.

Actually I use the product without proper instruction, ladyjo, can you give me some instruction on how

to apply Dr. Seagar products? Thank you in advance.

The product I purchase is Dr. Seagar No 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7.

as you said you've used it for 2 years...

am

pm

repeat the above for four days. subsequent days :

am

pm

1,2,6 one night

1,2,7 one night

1,2,6 one night

In actual fact no 7 is to promote collagen and elastin production, thereby firming up the skin and clearing wrinkles, It also help in reducing pigment faster. I think you are pretty young....who recommended you 7?

use more of no 6 is you are travelling overseas esp cold climates.

hope this helps. We just had another session of demo done last Saturday in Subang. I was not involved that's y did not post invite here :)

Thank you so much for your advise.

I started with 1 travel pack. After finish the travel pack I started with 1 set of normal size pack.

I understand that we are not suppose to apply too much or rub or tap on our face, just very small

portion, lightly apply on our face one round will do. However, before I finishes the normal set,

I notice my skin is very delicate and very sensitive to No.3 and 4.

After consult with BWL staff, I uses 3 and 4 less, I m not sure if this is right, can you advise me

on my schedule:

Mon am: 1,2,3,4,5 pm: 1,2,3,4

Tue - Fri am: 1,2,6,5 pm: 1,2,6

& Sun

Sat am: 1,2,6,5 pm: 1,2,6,7

all the while my skin looks good, my friend told me my face very shine (glossy), look fresh, looks

clean and soft. I agreed. Since 2 months back, I had very serious peeling for almost a week ^_^ ,

from than on, my skin is now very dry, only the nose area will shine, but it's kindda funny coz'

I still feel freshess, cleaness and softness on my skin.

Hey ladies,

I'm actually a member for this Drs Seager Product and i'm here to help those who needs them and not to gain profit. I know this product maybe a little pricey compare to the other products in the market. But it works miracle with my acne, within just 2 weeks, i face cleared up and i have pics to prove as well. But it doesn't only work well on acne but also on

-Wrinkles

-Fine Lines

-Freckles

-Age spots

-Pimple

-Black heads

-Pigmentation

Anyways, I currently have 5 sets of Drs Seager which include #1 Cleanser, #2 Toner, #3 Skinlight, #4 SkinRecon and #5 Sunscreen. And I'm willing to sell it tho those who are non-members at a members price for only RM880.00. And I'll also include a FREE Drs.Seager baby blue makeup bag aswell.

I'm from Malacca actually, but i'll be up in KL from the 16th - 18th of January 2008. So feel free to contact me if you're interested ya. acsmvtak@gmail.com

Hi gals and guys,

:praisegod: I am new here and wish every gal the beauty they deserve.

I would like to share my experience of using Drs Seager products for this few months. The result was tremendous. I have stopped using make up. No more foundations or loose powders to cover my face up!!!!

It is possible to have a flawless skin. I have no pimple breakouts now and i have balanced skin tone...I know it sounded too good to be true, but it is TRUE! :lol:

Anyone used this product before? Care to share it with me?

Rgds,

Andie :wub:

Hi Just to share my experience...no doubt this product is good IF you continue using it...

I'm having a pigmentation problem, so I've tried to use many products and doing IPL treatments but it seems doesn't work on me..

So one of my friend recommended me Dr. Seager...after using this my skin really glow , the freckle really faded and I've got a pinkish cheek too..

But i discontinued to use this product as I knew that No.4 of this product was being banned in Singapore for a period of time..

Thus, I start to worry of the side effect and decided to stop using it.. But the face complexion is getting worst..worst than before I start using Dr. Seager... my freckles getting more n more..and I have acne problem too (last time i dun)

So i start going to beauty saloon for treatment..they told me Dr. Seager is a peeling product so my skin become thinner..so my skin become very sensitive... I really regret to use this product... so now I've to use a very mild product and slowly do the treatment to recover my skin..

So for those who wanna try this product.. pls think twice...even my fren now cant stop using this product ...cz one she stops..all the pimples will pop up..

Hi Just to share my experience...no doubt this product is good IF you continue using it...

I'm having a pigmentation problem, so I've tried to use many products and doing IPL treatments but it seems doesn't work on me..

So one of my friend recommended me Dr. Seager...after using this my skin really glow , the freckle really faded and I've got a pinkish cheek too..

But i discontinued to use this product as I knew that No.4 of this product was being banned in Singapore for a period of time..

Thus, I start to worry of the side effect and decided to stop using it.. But the face complexion is getting worst..worst than before I start using Dr. Seager... my freckles getting more n more..and I have acne problem too (last time i dun)

So i start going to beauty saloon for treatment..they told me Dr. Seager is a peeling product so my skin become thinner..so my skin become very sensitive... I really regret to use this product... so now I've to use a very mild product and slowly do the treatment to recover my skin..

So for those who wanna try this product.. pls think twice...even my fren now cant stop using this product ...cz one she stops..all the pimples will pop up..

Yea...cannot stop once using peeling product...if stop, our face getting dull, its happened to me :( ....but its already solve and come back to natural...thanks to monrose :lol:

Hey ladies, I totally understand where you're coming from. The things is...we don't exactly have to use #No.4 for long. After my acne clear up and my scar become less visible (thanks to #No.4) I stop using it and start using #No.6 which is a different type of moisturizer to maintain. So you see, i noticed many ppl come back with negative feedback about the product is because they used them wrongly. One major thing about this product is that you must use it the correct way and amount. There's simple rule you have to follow in order to achieve a radiant complexion. I had a terrible and horrible acne and mine just clear up within 2 weeks. And i have pics to prove as well...

For those who needs more advise on how to use this product, feel free to email me at acsmvtak@gmail.com and i'll try my very best to answer them. I would even get a profesional help to assist in your questions.

Have a great day ahead everyone

Thank you so much for your advise.

I started with 1 travel pack. After finish the travel pack I started with 1 set of normal size pack.

I understand that we are not suppose to apply too much or rub or tap on our face, just very small

portion, lightly apply on our face one round will do. However, before I finishes the normal set,

I notice my skin is very delicate and very sensitive to No.3 and 4.

After consult with BWL staff, I uses 3 and 4 less, I m not sure if this is right, can you advise me

on my schedule:

Mon am: 1,2,3,4,5 pm: 1,2,3,4

Tue - Fri am: 1,2,6,5 pm: 1,2,6

& Sun

Sat am: 1,2,6,5 pm: 1,2,6,7

all the while my skin looks good, my friend told me my face very shine (glossy), look fresh, looks

clean and soft. I agreed. Since 2 months back, I had very serious peeling for almost a week ^_^ ,

from than on, my skin is now very dry, only the nose area will shine, but it's kindda funny coz'

I still feel freshess, cleaness and softness on my skin.

Hey girl...the reason why your skin become extra sensative is because you use them wrongly. Never use #No4 during the day time. Its sensative towards the light/sun. So, only use them at night before you go to bed. Its sufficent enough to use them once a day. And remember to use a little...little goes a long way. And do not rub when applying all of them. Just tap on your face.

Hope that helps :)

I have been using Drs Seager for 3 months now and the result was wonderful. I have been using make up for many many years now and i don't dare to step out of the house without it as my have pigmentation and skin discoloration. But now, i have already stopped using foundation and loose powder or compact powder on my face. And i still look good. I have since join as a member and i even purchased their 'touch' facial massager. It claims to be able to cleanse and lift the face...kekek.. :clapclap: So i am trying it out now. This is the only product that really delivers what it promises to do.

Yea...cannot stop once using peeling product...if stop, our face getting dull, its happened to me :( ....but its already solve and come back to natural...thanks to monrose :lol:

Hey Lenny, is Monrose really so good??? Anyway, I just bought my HABA skin care yesterday... read many good comments on this product, so giving it a try.. Hopefully it work well on me...

I have been using Drs Seager for 3 months now and the result was wonderful. I have been using make up for many many years now and i don't dare to step out of the house without it as my have pigmentation and skin discoloration. But now, i have already stopped using foundation and loose powder or compact powder on my face. And i still look good. I have since join as a member and i even purchased their 'touch' facial massager. It claims to be able to cleanse and lift the face...kekek.. :clapclap: So i am trying it out now. This is the only product that really delivers what it promises to do.

Hey Andie1212, I bought the "TOUCH" facial massager last month. I used it when applying Drs Seager C15 Essence, follow by #No3 and #No4. Drs Seager C15 Essence works wonders for my deep holey scars from previous acne. During my free time, i even used the "Touch" to massage my eye area to get rid of fine lines and eyebags. I didn't apply any eye cream or anything, i just massage directly with the "TOUCH", hopefully it will work la. haha

WARNING: No personal selling is allowed in this forum. To sell items, you have to contact fred and open a sales thread in the forum.

Edited by weN

Hi, I've been using this product since August '07 and within just 2 weeks! my horrible acne simply clear up. I've tried almost every product from the counter, even seek doctors help and all they gave me was antibiotics and birth control pills (Diane-35) to help solve my problem. Which idid but once i stop taking the pills, my acne pop up all over again. I was told by many to stop taking the pills as it will lead to other complications in near future. And when a friend of mine introduce to me Drs Seager product, i was in doubt at first. And because of its pricey price i was abit worried to give it a try. But because my acne was becoming worst, i decided to just give it a try. And within just 2 weeks !!! my face clear up and was sooooo HAPPY about the result.

So for those of you out there suffering with terrible ACNE, do give this product a try cos it will help you. I know this product doesn't come cheap.

WARNING: No personal selling is allowed in this forum. To sell items, contact fred to open a sales thread.

Edited by weN

Hey Lenny, is Monrose really so good??? Anyway, I just bought my HABA skin care yesterday... read many good comments on this product, so giving it a try.. Hopefully it work well on me...

Hi Chyi,

i start using it on end of nov until now..so far, the night cream and rebalancing day cream work on me for dull problem combine with dermalogica cleanser and toner. How about HABA..?

T 3 and T4 you're refering to skinlight and skin recon right...

what question u have? i'm able to help u out because i've been using it for the past 2 years already...

Edited by acsmvtak

hi there! any1 still using drs seager now? and the new drs seager T3 and T4, i need more infomation for that. thanks sis

Hey girl...i'm still using Drs Seager product and been using it for the past 2 years already. And I will never stop using it because it helps my skin a lot.

Edited by skye

Rinoaris if you want to try some good exfoaliating maybe you can try figureline aroma peeling scrub.Its so nice and oil free can be used all skin type also can be used everyday.you will see the result after 1 weeks using.your skin will be more fair,smooth and clear.It cost rm 98 for 50gram.