Sign in to follow this  
lishachan

Female Rottweiler??

hi , can i know whether anybody owned a female adult rottweiler(bout2years old).

the reason(i owned a male rottweiler) which i need a mate for him because the trainer said later if the dog do not get to mate, they will go crazy wan :lol1: is it true?.........

I have owned several rottweilars before, both males and females and they did not ever go "crazy" eventhough some have never mated before during their life time. Many of them were born and bred by me and my family and spent their whole lives with us. And it does not matter how old the females are as long as they are in heat if you choose to get your dog a mate.

Another choice would be to neuter your dog.

Edited by seenees

dogs go crazy coz of

1) genetics problem

2) not socialize enough

3) any male dogs will go crazy when any female on heat is around this have nothing to do with anything except the instinct to breed.

may i know where do u train your dogs ?

curious to know who is the trainer is as well ...

nobody here has a female rotweilar that wanna breed?..

i have both female & male rotties but i am going to neuter my female rottie coz she is having joint problem that the vet told me is a genetic problem from the parents.so i really dun want the next generation having the same problem like the mum,i decided to neuter her.....the male one is only 4 months old, but i have another mongrel which is 1 year ++ i neuter him when he is 6 months old...he seem ok....no reaction when my neighbours female dog is on heat.....