Sign in to follow this  
jamie_83

Miss Malaysia Chinese Cosmo 2006

All Malaysian Chinese girls who aged between 18 and 28, proficient in Mandarin (most preferrable), with the height of 163cm and above...u girls are wanted!!!!

We would like to invite u to take part in our upcoming Miss Malaysia Chinese Cosmos 2006 which will be jointly organized by White Fairy Event Sdn Bhd & Phoenix Satellite Holding Limited. The winner will represent Malaysia to take part in Miss Chinese Cosmos International 2006, which will be aired through Phoenix TV(Astro channel 32).

Attractive prizes are awaiting for de winners to grab and besides the 3 main winners, we're adopting other subtitles as well. The winners for this year stand a chance to win:

Cash prizes worth RM 15,000

Free trip to China

Jewellery & products in kind worth RM 80,000

Miss Malaysia Chinese Cosmos 2006 will be held between 7th August 2006 and 18th August 2006. The finals will be held on 19th August 2006 at the Palace of the Golden Horses.

Anyone who is interested in taking part, can PM me for the contact of this event.

Ehh.. No one interested to take part this peagent ar?? :unsure:

got got....

is me... :P

try to pm u yesterday but dunno y cant pm u.. :(

juz wan to noe the heat will b held at where??

thanksn ya..

Ehh.. No one interested to take part this peagent ar?? :unsure:

Yerr ... you so cute one ... only 24 hours after you post mah, patience patience :P

MYB 'Culture' is like that : You need to be more active in here, or else no one will notice you. Girls won't dare to PM someone who is a non-active member and just post-and-run :P

got got....

is me... :P

try to pm u yesterday but dunno y cant pm u.. :(

juz wan to noe the heat will b held at where??

thanksn ya..

First submit your photo and profile to them, and they will call you for interview. They will shortlisted to 20 ppl for the semi final which will held at Palace of the Golden Horses.

jamie: din know u work 4 carrie ar ;p

Haha, i'm not work for her la.. She is my secondary school fren. Just help her to find contestants for this event.

Yerr ... you so cute one ... only 24 hours after you post mah, patience patience :P

MYB 'Culture' is like that : You need to be more active in here, or else no one will notice you. Girls won't dare to PM someone who is a non-active member and just post-and-run :P

:shy:

Haha, i'm not work for her la.. She is my secondary school fren. Just help her to find contestants for this event.

Eh? You're from Kepong Baru also-ah? :P

Jamie ... if you must know, 2 smaller pagents just ended and 1 National pagent is still running, namely 2006 Miss Golden Sun which ended yesterday, 2006 Miss Jazz and Blues Queen which ended 2 weeks before and 2006 Miss Malaysia Oriental Pearl Chinese which is still running.

Easily more than dozens of girls and beauty queen hopefuls were involved and this month its a very very busy month with KLIMS just over and the Japan GT race coming in 2 weeks' time. More then 100 Malaysian girls are rumoured to get involved in the international car racing event over the 3 days (23th - 25th) doing some kinda job one way or another, from promo to booth hostesses, umbrella girls to usherers.

Going to be a lil' tough getting girls for a pagent this month. Be patient.

Edited by digicrox

haiyor... pageant in August... long time more to go... wait till about one week to closing date, then you'll see more responses ;)

muahhaha.... nice event,not qualified to participate, juz wanna go see the finals... =P

why not qualified?? you donno chinese??

haha.....if she doesnt knoe hwo 2 write but cna speak a lil,can she join?will there b like any category where she's supposed 2 knoe chinese idioms,etc?

haha.....if she doesnt knoe hwo 2 write but cna speak a lil,can she join?will there b like any category where she's supposed 2 knoe chinese idioms,etc?

can speak "a little only" would be a huge disadvantage... since it specifically mentions mandarin speaking, my guess is that the entire event will be in mandarin... instructions, q&a, emcee, etc... you friend might have a disadvantage compared to those contestants who are fluent in mandarin.

can speak "a little only" would be a huge disadvantage... since it specifically mentions mandarin speaking, my guess is that the entire event will be in mandarin... instructions, q&a, emcee, etc... you friend might have a disadvantage compared to those contestants who are fluent in mandarin.

must be 163 and above? what if my fren only 160??? :)

must be 163 and above? what if my fren only 160??? :)

hahah, dunno... this one u gotta ask jamie_83...

hahah, dunno... this one u gotta ask jamie_83...

I just check with them, they say can give it a try, the height is not a big problem.