Sign in to follow this  
Summer Gal

Hair Mask!!!!

erineyu: I think the hair treatment that you have is a hair mask! This is how I use a hair mask:

-Shampoo your hair

-Squeeze out excess water from your hair

-Apply the hair mask evenly to your hair

-Use a wide-toothed comb and comb through your hair (This will spread the mask evenly)

-Leave on for about 15 minutes (It's better if you can wrap a hot towel over your hair to help your hair absorb the mask effectively / You can use a steamer if you have one)

-After 15 minutes, rinse your hair thoroughly!

-You're done!!! smile.gif

Use the hair mask on your hair only once a week or maximum twice a week depending on the condition of your hair. It might irritate your scalp if you use it too many times a week. Hope this helps!!

i use the loreal mask from guardian / watson's - about RM20+ quite good.. other than that i dunno eh...

but i'm pretty lazy.. i use like fortnightly or longer than that...

I bought a mineral masque from a wholesales hair supplies shop at Sg. Wang for RM 25 only, it softens and smoothens my hair... I use the masque on a daily basis, treating it as conditioner... the effect?... darn good, no oily scalp or dandruff... easier comb and easier to blow straight, straight...

I bought a mineral masque from a wholesales hair supplies shop at Sg. Wang for RM 25 only, it softens and smoothens my hair... I use the masque on a daily basis, treating it as conditioner... the effect?... darn good, no oily scalp or dandruff... easier comb and easier to blow straight, straight...

hi fairy, care to tell the name n shop?? tongue.gif

any recommendation for hair mask for girls who did perm? i recently permed my hair and even though its not dry and looks nice, i think i want to buy a suitable hair mask for it. thanks!

hi fairy, care to tell the name n shop??  tongue.gif

it's just directly opposite Popular Bookshop... it's called CS hair & beauty supplies, just mention that you want the mineral masque, then they'll show you the product... this is shop is the most honest and cheapest hair products shop in the whole of Sg. Wang... believe me... just the other day, when I went over to buy Sebastian's Potion 9... all the other shops wanted at least RM 75 - 80... but this shop after.. a lil of sweet talking to the owner... she reduced it to RM 68... haha

just the other day, when I went over to buy Sebastian's Potion 9... all the other shops wanted at least RM 75 - 80... but this shop after.. a lil of sweet talking to the owner... she reduced it to RM 68... haha

wow... that's alot...

u must be a great bargainer...

i can't bargain at all...................

My sister is using Jori Si Carrot Hair mask. Suppose to apply and leave it for 1 minute then wash off. I've tried it and my hair fell super smooth after just one use!

i recommend u all to try the super shine hair mask from the natural source

once u try it...u will like it biggrin.gif  

Where can buy this mask?

& can you show me the photo,because I never listen this brand before.

hi plumfairy,

is the mineral masque the brand name or the ingredients mainly used in the hair mask?

RM 25 is really a great bargain and would like to get my hands on good bargains drool.gif

i've rebond and perm my hair before.. now it's at it's natural state, straight..but very dry in the end... so, yeah, wanted to try a hair mask made up from natural ingredients.

i used to have Kerastase Hair Mask - red round bottle... forgot the exact name... quite good... smile.gif, very refreshing...

but actually for me, mask no mask, not much difference leh...

hi may,

i also used keratase before... in orange bottle..but not much difference for me also..hmmm.. that's y wanting to find an alternative.. cool.gif

hi plumfairy,

is the mineral masque the brand name or the ingredients mainly used in the hair mask?

RM 25 is really a great bargain and would like to get my hands on good bargains drool.gif

i've rebond and perm my hair before.. now it's at it's natural state, straight..but very dry in the end... so, yeah, wanted to try a hair mask made up from natural ingredients.

About the ingredients... that I'm not too sure, you better ask the sales assistant there... but one thing for sure... everytime I visit the shop, definitely there's ppl getting their hands on some... I have surveryed the whole Sg Wang... there another shop, Talon Trading or so... it retails the similar mask at RM 38...

thanks plumfairy..

hope can get other hair products there too at cheap price hehe. tongue.gif

didi, i dunno whether u trust natural product or not? I'm using olive oil i get from supermarket. It will give u soft and silky hair not to mention black hair. A big bottle cost around RM15. I only use like twice a week or once a month.

didi, i dunno whether u trust natural product or not? I'm using olive oil i get from supermarket. It will give u soft and silky hair not to mention black hair. A big bottle cost around RM15. I only use like twice a week or once a month.

hi trinity...

hehe yes i trust natural resources product... actually i'm using ginvera olive oil green tea everyday.. i find it useful after using others off-the-shelf hair care products which are not working for me sad.gif ... although can help a bit but lately the end of my hair is getting dry... need to make a date with hair stylist to trim it heheh and also trying to find an alternative for natural product.. tongue.gif

No, no, no, didi. I don't mean the beauty olive oil. I mean for cooking one.

wow trinity. that's definitely something new! won't ur hair get really oily? or u use a little bit only for ur whole hair?

thanks alot for the info though! turned.gif

i just apply it to my hair ( not to the roots though) every strain of them. ya when u apply is oily, but ur hair will absorb it very fast. just apply, u'll have wet hair look. Clip ur hair up, wait for 1 hour... can do while watching TV. then wash with shampoo. If u dun like the olive smell, wash twice then. and let it dry naturally.

oh ic.. this acts like a hair treatment eh? the natural way. cool tip! thanks trinity. smile.gif

hair mask and hair treatments are to restore ur hairs naturally shine, texture etc. diff mask/treatments have diff effects depending on what ur hair's problem is.

i personally have dry and damaged hair due to too much colouring. so anyone with the same problem as me.. i suggest u use wella hydro mask. its really good!

Edited by SpanishFly