Sign in to follow this  
fluene

Guess Handbag

I am interested in this bag.

IPB Image

Saw from Guess website that it cost USD38 excluding the shipment cost. Any of you know how much will the shipment cost? Or better still, is it available here in Malaysia? How much is it selling here? Thanks!

if i am not mistaken

ive seen it here...

i think it cost around rm350 plus...

i always heard my frens said that certain stuff at US tend to be cheaper...got a shirt (Ralph Lauren) from my fren bought at US for USD12.99 only...here abt RM160+.....

yeap

many items from US very much difference compared to here...

that's why many ppl went to US n bought a lot of things then come back to sell them

earn money~

ya lor..its very cheap there..how nice if i can fly there n grab all of it back here :lol:

wow so nice..then u really must save now..to buy those branded stuffs from there...so envy :lol:

I will be going to US in Nov. Guess I need to save $$$ from now. ;)

then you should buy when you're in US. more worth it lor.

yea lor..if me also i will like this..when reach there..this also wanna buy.that also wanna buy...buy everything..hahaha :P

Im looking for a guess bag with denim look. I saw one of it in new arrival at my hometown.. was lazy to buy coz didnt bring cash. That weekend go buy, no more dy.. someone bought it :( so sad

I am interested in these 2 bags

Bag 1

IPB Image

Bag 2

IPB Image

I like the red color version of bag 1 but can't find the pic online. I checked already. It is RM309.90 in Malaysia, USD75 in US.

Bag 2 is USD45 in US. I couldn't find it in Malaysia . Actually bag 2 is under Guess Factory instead of Guess. Anyone know what is the difference between these 2?

Im looking for a guess bag with denim look. I saw one of it in new arrival at my hometown.. was lazy to buy coz didnt bring cash. That weekend go buy, no more dy.. someone bought it :( so sad

They have only 1?

how does that denim look's guess bag looks like? i saw quite a number of denim quality guess bag at isetan klcc..all 40% discounts... :)

can show us ur guess mini rhinestone wristlet and black denim croc wallet? hehe..wanna see see :P

me also jus bought a Guess diamond G bag...kinda in love with it..bought it after 40% discount..very worthy :lol:

Girls, why don't you all post your new purchases here?

Quen^nie, maybe they are just out of stock at this moment. I'm sure they will have more stock later since it is new arrival

cynnz, i dont have the pictures. Maybe im not good at searching at the website coz got so many collections and i dont know which ones. :( sad.. haih.. i really wanna get my hands on those. It cost almost rm400. BUt i love it alot.. la..... :(

fluene, at my hometown they dont take double stock. Usually only single items eventho its new arrival. Maybe its a small place, that's why they didnt keep stock.

If you like the bag a lot, then no choice. YOu have to search and search till you find it. You can try search at

http://www.guessfactory.com/

http://www.guess.com

http://www.guess.ca/

They have different bags collection in these 3 sites

You can also search th epic of the bag at ebay. They have lots and lots of guess bags

Edited by fluene

yea..i also noticed that guessfactory seems to be cheaper than guess.com...duno why... :unsure: