Sign in to follow this  
elle

Single or Attached [YEAR 2005]?

let's vote and see how many of us who are single and how many are attached  

105 members have voted

1. 1. let's vote and see how many of us who are single and how many are attached

• single
    • attached

yeah.. if u mean that a guy is courting u now which means ur still isngle so vote 4 single ish

errrrr......actually i'm not yet vote, cos i still think want to vote single or attatched......."shy shy" ( i mean me ) ......... lookaround.giflookaround.giflookaround.gif

errrrr......actually i'm not yet vote, cos i still think want to vote single or attatched......."shy shy" ( i mean me ) ......... lookaround.giflookaround.giflookaround.gif

why are u so shy?

just vote!

i vote attached.. even though i'm not.. cuz i dont wana be single

hahaah

miracle miracle dun be shy... rayleen's gonna buy u a mocking bird... and if that mocking bird dun sing... rayleen's gonna buy u a diamond ring... tongue.gif its a nursery rhyme ... just change a bit lyrics tongue.gif hahaahahhaha..... ya dunnit shy dunnit shy biggrin.gif

what are we voting about anyway?

that u rahte rbe single or attached

or u are currently attached or single?

blink.gif

blur

what are we voting about anyway?

that u rahte rbe single or attached

or u are currently attached or single?

blink.gif

blur

whether u are single or attatched lar.... in REAL life..

oh oops

can i retract my vote? biggrin.gif

i think opposite sex relationships are about hope but my 'confirmed a bachelor for life' buddy thinks it's for selfish people looking for people to look after them in their old age.

hmm... next time i see him, i'll tell him, that just shows it's about hope!

his girlfriend is getting old, i've said this before, turning 34 and what's she gonna do? i ask him why women mostly want to get married and guys don't feel it's important? he says, 'when you have a womb inside you and it's empty, you'll know why.'

well, she'll be 35 next year and if you're singaporean, it seems you can get a place of your own and grow old in the cubbyhole.

if u have not think then dont post yet until u vote

u look so fierce.so scary now..... unsure.gifunsure.gif ok i voted oledi..... smile.gif

miracle miracle dun be shy... rayleen's gonna buy u a mocking bird... and if that mocking bird dun sing... rayleen's gonna buy u a diamond ring... tongue.gif its a nursery rhyme ... just change a bit lyrics tongue.gif hahaahahhaha..... ya dunnit shy dunnit shy biggrin.gif

shadowprincess always the sweety sweety gal, hehhe u r so soft n always encourage me, thanks for the patient u always give me n listening from me.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif anyway i voted alredy.

attached for too long edi.. now single but not available... hehe.. gotta catch up some time for my frens, family n most importantly myself

i think even if i had a gf

i wont see her everyday

just see her when we both feel like it

else it'll take all the sparks away

besides i need time for myself and my friends and my video games and my pc games and my yoyo and pratising my dance moves hahaha not to mention music time

seriously i cant take girls who controls me

i'll explode and dump her

hahaha taurus men loves freedom, we are liek sand, the more u grab hold of us , the faster we escape ur palms

seriously i cant take girls who controls me

oh i don't mind girls telling me what to do cause i often like things pre-arranged so i don't have to do any planning. but then i still want to be able to have the last word, you know?

yea i get wat u mean

i mean deciding on food stuff or watever is fine

i'm like u too, i dont really plan stuff

but what i meant by control is like..

no clubbing! no video games! cannot eat this or that? dont wear like this and that! must call me at 8 everyday.. stuff like.. i.. really.. cant.. take .. it sad.gif

ohhh...i dun like ppl to control me too... no freedom... ish ish...

n dun like him stick wit me 24/7...