Sign in to follow this  
elle

Single or Attached [YEAR 2005]?

let's vote and see how many of us who are single and how many are attached  

105 members have voted

1. 1. let's vote and see how many of us who are single and how many are attached

• single
    • attached

ahahahahahahaha

why do u associate making cakes with having sex.. please tell me

heheheh

hey you gals shold go and record them neighbors "making cake" and share it on kazaa.. lol

ahahahahahahaha

why do u associate making cakes with having sex.. please tell me

heheheh

hey you gals shold go and record them neighbors "making cake" and share it on kazaa.. lol

dazzy!!! *smack smack smack dazzy's hands* why u so notti wan... who so free go do voyeur??? can go jail wan u know if get caught

oi dont touch my sacred hands

u might destroy them and i'll never be able to draw my precious drawings again

that would be a disaster

attached too!!! enjoy oso....i scared lonely one!!! tongue.gif

I'm afraid of being alone too but for me that doesn't mean of getting attached coz there are still many friends. For me, single = = freedom....hehehe....I'm still enjoying my life of being single to the fullest !!!! tongue.gif

but dont u think that no matter how may friends u may have, somehow they just cant do the things u can do with ur bf/gf .. like u know? u cant just go and hug someone passionately, i mean if a gal hugs a gal then its ok, cuz u gals always do that, but imagine u go hug a guy like that, i'm sure he will think differently about it. yup i have alot of friends, but i think i need someone more special to do more special things, as if i'm gona hug my guy pals just for the fun of it OMG i'd kill myself giljotiini.gif u know what i'm saying? friends are friends, gf/bf is another.. i'm sure if u have found the right person, u can have the freedom of having freedom and having a relationship at the same time, of course there will be certain limitations, like less flirting around and stuff like that, but at least u get two things at once

dazzy!!! *smack smack smack dazzy's hands* why u so notti wan... who so free go do voyeur??? can go jail wan u know if get caught

dazzy...so noti huh naughty.gifnaughty.gif yup i agree wif u, must smack dazzy's hand hardly.....wei, no need record so "sam fu" lah, buy the XXXXX stars movie than u can hear the sound u like lor....more convinience n not invaded ppl privacy too...rite? blow.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif

but dont u think that no matter how may friends u may have, somehow they just cant do the things u can do with ur bf/gf .. like u know? u cant just go and hug someone passionately, i mean if a gal hugs a gal then its ok, cuz u gals always do that, but imagine u go hug a guy like that, i'm sure he will think differently about it. yup i have alot of friends, but i think i need someone more special to do more special things, as if i'm gona hug my guy pals just for the fun of it OMG i'd kill myself giljotiini.gif u know what i'm saying? friends are friends, gf/bf is another.. i'm sure if u have found the right person, u can have the freedom of having freedom and having a relationship at the same time, of course there will be certain limitations, like less flirting around and stuff like that, but at least u get two things at once

agree!!!!! biggrin.gif

oi dont touch my sacred hands

u might destroy them and i'll never be able to draw my precious drawings again

that would be a disaster

why not? tongue.gif hahahhaha... u notti so i smack smack smack lor laughing.gif

haha dun worry dazzy u wil find ur mrs right someday n some how

eh miracle dun naughty.gif la hehe

oops soli, temporaly no more naughty.gifnaughty.gif

miracle, why dont u record ur sound and send to me

that would be great! xD

haha rayleen if u smack my hands too much then later if i become retarded, are u gonna take care of me for the rest of my life? o.O dont think so. ehehhe rolleyes.gif

dazzy...i dunno y i associated hsving sex with making cake...the word just came out while we were gossipng.

that would be great! xD

haha rayleen if u smack my hands too much then later if i become retarded, are u gonna take care of me for the rest of my life? o.O dont think so. ehehhe rolleyes.gif

i will take care of u if it was me who made u retarded.... but if u were retarded to begin with.... rolleyes.gif then... u zhi gei zhap sang lor... tongue.gif hahahhahaha..... laughing.gif

i m attached.. hohoohoh.... biggrin.gif

hahahahaa i'm not retarded as of yet.. but u keep smacking my ahnds , then i will.. hoho, besides why smak my hands when u can smack other parts of my body, but not my face please, i depend on it to get money to survive, and my hands too! and legs! so u can only smack my bum.. nyeknyeknyek!

that would be great! xD

aiyer..... dazzy u really really noti yer naughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif anyway my sound is so "awful" u also want to hear meh? later u "pengsan" i not going to take any reponsible leh.... devil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif hey how bout u record urs one n share wif us??? naughty.gifnaughty.gif

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

miracle you are also very naughty.. hehehe

i got a better idea.. why dont we record the both of us hahahaa clapping.gifnaughty.gif

hahahahahahaahahahahaha

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

miracle you are also very naughty.. hehehe

i got a better idea.. why dont we record the both of us hahahaa clapping.gifnaughty.gif

hahahahahahaahahahahaha

oh my god...18SX here... stop banned.gif

ROFL naughty.gifnaughty.gif

ROFL naughty.gifnaughty.gif

oh my god...who can help me to "locap" tis guy ar......he become so noti already...hahahahahahha naughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif izzit u get the naughty.gifnaughty.gif poison??

hahahahahahah

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

waaaah.. got so many ppl in this forum but so far only 22 ppl voted? this is seriously sad man... so what? the rest of u are what? single or attatched? no such thing as "in-between"