Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Giorgio Armani *~* Cosmetic

lets introduce this luxury brand to others babes......heres some information about their product :D hope tis help...

luminous silk foundation

Capture the glow of perfect skin with Luminous silk foundation, an oil-free fluid with exclusive Micro-fil™ technology. So weightless, it redefines foundation. Its hydrating fluid glides on seamlessly with a silky texture and all-day, buildable coverage. All skin types.

~ Weightless and luminous oil-free fluid

~ Natural, finish

~ All-day sheer to moderate coverage

IPB Image

matte silk foundation

A unique matifying foundation that leaves skin velvety soft and silky smooth. This double-effect foundation combines transparency with a matte finish to control shine. For matte sheer skin and a perfectly even, natural complexion. Normal to oily skin.

~ Weightless and luminous oil-free fluid

~ Matte finish

~ Long lasting sheer to moderate coverage

IPB Image

hydra glow foundation SPF 15

A lightweight, moisturizing foundation with SPF 15, Hydra glow leaves skin supple, even and protected with a refined glow. Moisturizes, preserves and protects the softness of skin. Rich in Micro-fil™ luminous pearls that add crystalline radiance to the complexion. Flexible coverage. Normal to dry skin.

~ Lightweight, moisturizing fluid with SPF 15

~ Radiant finish

~ Moderate to full coverage

IPB Image

fluid sheer

Fluid sheer dresses skin in an illuminating veil of radiance. This unique, translucent formula is available in a range of versatile hues including makeup base shades, correcting shades, and radiance boosting shades. Blend your favorite fluid sheer with foundation to add radiance, polish and sculpting definition to your complexion. Or use it alone as a makeup base. All skin types

~ Perfects, sculpts and illuminates skin

~ Complete and versatile shade range

~ Sheer, lightweight texture and coverage

IPB Image

about the fluid sheer...its my all time fav!! i ve 2....i got the neutral one code 0 and the gold one code 1....hardly to see from the pic. cuz its actually a diamond sheer..can use as a base or mix with the liquid foudnation to obtain a shimmering look!!! and im going to get the no2 as a blusher....u people muz try it out at their counter!!!! they ve color like dark brown for indian and malay....its a very nice product for them!!! strongly recommend...

sheer power :thumbup1:

A weightless compact powder for soft, delicate results. Extremely fine and airy, Sheer powder illuminates the skin with a soft veil of color. Skin is left with a flawless, transparent makeup finish. All skin types.

~ Lightweight, sheer color

~ Perfects the complexion

~ Soft, natural results

IPB Image

sheer bronzer

Create the glow of sun-kissed skin with Sheer bronzer, a soft micro-fine bronzing powder. Copper and bronze hues warm skin, creating a sculpted glow with shimmering, honey highlights. All skin types.

~ Soft, micro-fine texture

~ Shimmery, sun-kissed effect

~ Buildable color

IPB Image

Edited by *kassie*

its compact powder but in shimmering type... :)

The Luminous Silk Foundation is TO DIE FOR.

I had to do a shoot recently and the makeup artist used it on my face...and usually,it's hard to get THE RIGHT color of foundation for my kinda skin tone BUT THIS ARMANI....dear Lord...I swear if I had the money to splurge....I'd buy it.

Too bad it's a killer to my bank account.

the fluid sheer sound interesting..

how much is it?

can be used as blush ah? cool~

the it must be more worth than benetint? cuz much bigger in size..lol~

Edited by yin

im interested wif sheer powder.. will try it at the counter n if i like it ill buy on the spot :P

so many brands to choose from...n i think that from my survey..GA's foundation is the best..can *kassie* give some advice on which type of foundation is more easy to blend? coz it seems like all r the same ^_^ im noob in make up thingy.. :D thanks in advance...

The Luminous Silk Foundation is TO DIE FOR.

I had to do a shoot recently and the makeup artist used it on my face...and usually,it's hard to get THE RIGHT color of foundation for my kinda skin tone BUT THIS ARMANI....dear Lord...I swear if I had the money to splurge....I'd buy it.

Too bad it's a killer to my bank account.

yayaya...this foundation is like a miracle foundation. u cant believe that the texture is so silky n light but the coverage is darn good!!!

i wonder how much is the bronzer.

the bronzer should b ard price RM70 to RM90

the fluid sheer sound interesting..

how much is it?

can be used as blush ah? cool~

the it must be more worth than benetint? cuz much bigger in size..lol~

the fluid sheer should b ard the same price with their foundation RM149...they ve lots of colors...

they have a pink one....u can try it at the counter. and u can actually use that on ur cheeks...like a soft blusher. i have the white one. usually i use that as a highlighter....

im interested wif sheer powder.. will try it at the counter n if i like it ill buy on the spot :P

hahahahaha its nice...the sheer powder. sometimes u can also apply it on ur neck/shoulder/hand if u r wearing off shoulder shirt or tube... :)

so many brands to choose from...n i think that from my survey..GA's foundation is the best..can *kassie* give some advice on which type of foundation is more easy to blend? coz it seems like all r the same ^_^ im noob in make up thingy.. :D thanks in advance...

i still recommend the luminous silk foundation...cuz its light. others like matt, its mroe suitable if u go on tv or stage. cuz it give a matt look. hydra glow is bit heavier than the luminous one...so i still recommend the luminuous one... :lol1:

i still recommend the luminous silk foundation...cuz its light. others like matt, its mroe suitable if u go on tv or stage. cuz it give a matt look. hydra glow is bit heavier than the luminous one...so i still recommend the luminuous one... :lol1:

its liquid foundation? how bout the fluid sheer? i dun really understand wat is it use for...hehe...

and any recommendation if i wanna use powder foundation? :unsure:

thanks ya kassie~ :D

Giorgio armani hav 2 way cake annot..??

izzit good..?? :rolleyes:

its liquid foundation? how bout the fluid sheer? i dun really understand wat is it use for...hehe...

and any recommendation if i wanna use powder foundation? :unsure:

thanks ya kassie~ :D

me 2 still blur blur bout it.. cuz i never use highlighter before..

but i really wanna have that inner glow effect like what what luminous silk gives..but can't buy the foundation liaw cuz i just bought the BB foundation..

so i'm planning to buy #0...kassie , izzit mixing #0 with my foundation can give that effect? cannot put on whole face hah? ai.. still blur..

but i also wanna buy the colour that can use as blusher..hahaha so tamak :P:P

2 X RM149 = RM298 :shocking::shocking:

Can anyone tell me where can I find GA cosmectic? Thanks^^

i wanna know too..

beside KLCC isetan..anywhere else?