Sign in to follow this  
SwEEti3_Pi3

Izzit wrong to use stuff from REJECT SHOP??

hye all,

1stly,i'm from sarawak..so there is no such REJECT SHOP here..so,i went to kl recently n i bought a few of baby-T n nite wear..but there is one gal tat i know,who used to stay in kl,quite a long time already,saying tat reject shop is someshort of rubbish??izzit wrong to but reject shop's stuff??its quite reasonable the price was,n sometimes i found out smtg really nice there..waa...the gal jz broke my heart..wat do u think,gals,hottie out there??i know lots of u guys luv shopping..or i can say tat everyone in this page are shopper?heheh

stuff from reject shop are those that did not pass QC for some certain brands.

once in a while, i do find some stuff i like there. :thumbup1: all in all, i dun think it's wrong to buy things u like in any shops, including reject shop. everyone differs from each other. some ppl think reject shop is rubbish but some can find treasures there. so, to me, it doesn't matter.

no, obviously it's not wrong.

lol, there is no such thing as a wrong/right thing when it comes to shopping.

stuff from reject shop are those that did not pass QC for some certain brands.

once in a while, i do find some stuff i like there. :thumbup1: all in all, i dun think it's wrong to buy things u like in any shops, including reject shop. everyone differs from each other. some ppl think reject shop is rubbish but some can find treasures there. so, to me, it doesn't matter.

thanx yeah..maybe the gal jz doesnt appreciate things tat doesnt achieved the high standard of her type..i luv stuff from there too..n of coz i do buy branded stuff like she mention alwes,GUESS MnG..maybe she still living with her $$ parents,so she can get all wat she wants..no me..i'm now tryin to survive,since my dad passd away..well,i'll buy watever i want,nvr give a darn of wat ppl says..thanx again..

thanx.the gal suck actually..she's spending her parents money like there is no tomorrow!u should watch her during the mega sales..like cacing kepanasan..alwes tak senang duduk at home..luckily she's not into networking things.. :lol:

hihi,

i'm from sarawak too if i'm mistaken last time here also got open one reject shop, FOS...

but then it closed down already..

sometimes i go to KL i also bought some...there's obviously nth wrong lar! ur fren is just such a show off~

i thought so she would be some sort of a spoilt brat.

dont bother about what people say really. as long as you're comfortable in the clothes you buy regardless of where it's from be it pasar malam or some high-end fashion store, you should not bother. clothes are meant to cover you, make you look good and build your confidence, so really, even if they're from reject shop but they fulfill all those, dont get so upset over ppl's comments just cause you shop at reject shop, ok? :)

not all stuff in REJECT SHOP are "rejects" k...so, dont worry what other ppl think, its their mindset. (u cant change that and u nvr need to)

ignorance is bliss :)

not all stuff in REJECT SHOP are "rejects" k...so, dont worry what other ppl think, its their mindset. (u cant change that and u nvr need to)

good one! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

those who look down on ppl are living in thier own world :whistling:

I 'll always buy whatever i think nice. Im from Sarawak too. My place got FOS also lo. Stuff there are nice and very affordable. Haiyoo, your friend just showing off la. As long as u feel comfortable wearing it and look good in it, it doesnt matter. Better than a face become rubbish. Haha.. bad me. Hmm.. buy anything that you like from anywhere that you like. JUst dont tell people where you buy if you scare people would judge you. Dont bother these type of species, they just like to annoys other people's life. Enjoy your shopping, girl! :)

hihi,

i'm from sarawak too if i'm mistaken last time here also got open one reject shop, FOS...

but then it closed down already..

sometimes i go to KL i also bought some...there's obviously nth wrong lar! ur fren is just such a show off~

hehe,which part of srwk??i'm in miri..FOS still alive in miri :lol: ..but FOS doesnt compared to REJECT..REJECT more to west's style..n FOS more to like taiwanese..so,i'm not into tat..its not wrong aite?!tat gal totally ngong!eahahha

i thought so she would be some sort of a spoilt brat.

dont bother about what people say really. as long as you're comfortable in the clothes you buy regardless of where it's from be it pasar malam or some high-end fashion store, you should not bother. clothes are meant to cover you, make you look good and build your confidence, so really, even if they're from reject shop but they fulfill all those, dont get so upset over ppl's comments just cause you shop at reject shop, ok? :)

kewl..ppl in this page was so AWESOME!tat gal really a spoilt brat..even if we went out with her, we cant go to like open market to have our meal!gosh,tat amoi really the teruk one!!hehehe..

yeah..gewd..its jz depends on wat u set in ur mind..if u r too choosy or "standard",its going to be very bad someday..i'm not saying branded was wrong or someshort like tat..we can b branded if we r affort to,or maybe after GAJI..ahhah..AGREE??

i do buy t-shirt from reject shop once a while...it's nothing wrong with that~! ^_^

ya lo..nothing wrong kan??good wat the stuff...hehe..even my bf also luving it..ehhe..he can spend like rm100 for more than 5-6 pcs of shirt!!

I 'll always buy whatever i think nice. Im from Sarawak too. My place got FOS also lo. Stuff there are nice and very affordable. Haiyoo, your friend just showing off la. As long as u feel comfortable wearing it and look good in it, it doesnt matter. Better than a face become rubbish. Haha.. bad me. Hmm.. buy anything that you like from anywhere that you like. JUst dont tell people where you buy if you scare people would judge you. Dont bother these type of species, they just like to annoys other people's life. Enjoy your shopping, girl! :)

hye quen nie,which part of srwk??i have FOS too in my place..of ya,i'm now very confident,i will tell ppl if they ask..coz ntg wrong..who knows,they wearing smtg even worst than REJECT inside (we never know..ahaha)..ahha,shopping is really fun now..anyway,i dont bother bout tat gal,reject's stuff was quite pretty,n i'm proud of wearing it..

reject shop sells 'rejects'... but some 'rejects' look good on you... :wink3:

what's wrong with trying to look good?

hye,teddyswinkle..

u r dnfly rite!gewdd..n its really look GOOD on me..eeehheh..i should post some pic then..ahahhaa :lol:

oh babe, i love this! it's so true there's no wrong/right when it comes to shopping! :D

You wear the clothes. Don't let the clothes wear you :)

It's the person, not the clothing.

yeaaaaiiii :clapclap: ..u r the great!

hehe...yeah,me agree wif wat others hv said in tis page!!hehe,when i walk on d street n i happen 2 c a gurl who looks really gorgeous in her outfit,i'll tell my fren who is standing next 2 me: "hey,u look d gurl across d street in black tank top,isnt she gorgeous in d outfit she wears?" instead of "hey,look at d gurl across d street in black CK tank top,guess mini skirt n carrying a gucci handbag,isnt she gorgeous in d outfit she wears?

at d end of d day it's how gorgeous r u in tht outfit u choose 2 wear instead of how much u pay for it 2 look gorgeous... :) besides,if u hv a good bargain,u can use d bal of ur money 2 buy other stuff tht u luv at d same time... :)

btw,a fren shouldnt look down on her/his own frens coz of their financial abilities....tht's so not rite....well,tht's wat i think...

hehe...yeah,me agree wif wat others hv said in tis page!!hehe,when i walk on d street n i happen 2 c a gurl who looks really gorgeous in her outfit,i'll tell my fren who is standing next 2 me: "hey,u look d gurl across d street in black tank top,isnt she gorgeous in d outfit she wears?" instead of "hey,look at d gurl across d street in black CK tank top,guess mini skirt n carrying a gucci handbag,isnt she gorgeous in d outfit she wears?

at d end of d day it's how gorgeous r u in tht outfit u choose 2 wear instead of how much u pay for it 2 look gorgeous... :) besides,if u hv a good bargain,u can use d bal of ur money 2 buy other stuff tht u luv at d same time... :)

btw,a fren shouldnt look down on her/his own frens coz of their financial abilities....tht's so not rite....well,tht's wat i think...

ahaahha..u rawk gal!wish u were my fren..ahaha..gewd opinion..n good eyes!hehe..u spotd ppl really gewd!i should learn from u..eheh...mucha luv..

yeah..gewd..its jz depends on wat u set in ur mind..if u r too choosy or "standard",its going to be very bad someday..i'm not saying branded was wrong or someshort like tat..we can b branded if we r affort to,or maybe after GAJI..ahhah..AGREE??

yup, if very the rich, can go BRANDED....else lets be more economical and practical :D

if got lots of $$, i also want to be the DEVIL WHO WEARS A PRADA :lol1::lol:

i gotta say its nothing wrong to wear coz sometimes i wear tee from FOS hahahaha!!!! listen to NOTHING from ur girl friend, she's just showin off but dun let her word strike ur mind k. its really nothing wrong