Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Dance.. are you into it?

yeah... so many steps to learn. but don't memories lar.... sure will forget one... need to practice to remember.

I have lot of problem with the techniques... so mahal to add class for techniques, my teacher says practice ourself wor... then he will correct me... i so lazy sometimes :P

Anybody here is dancing latin???

hi wendyblue, may i know how much is one lesson? Does it count on class or base on month ya? i heard the dancing shoes is expensive too right :praisegod: ?

hi wendyblue, may i know how much is one lesson? Does it count on class or base on month ya? i heard the dancing shoes is expensive too right :praisegod: ?

The dancing class i went is RM70/month for beginner. Once a week for 1 hour.

The shoes ar... no lar.... the dancing shoe I have (tailored made) is RM95. It's a very simple design. Actually Latin shoes is not recommended to be so fancy.... and Latin shoes are never comfortable.... The price actually depend on the material, if it's the professional standard one, then should be expensive cause most of the part is leather.

And, Latin shoes won't last too long also, unless you never wear it to practice. The durability depends on the quality (of cause), how you wear it and how you dance with it. Most of them is about 1 year (or less?). This one not sure :P....

My previous pair has torn at the arch. I also don't know why....

i love dancing too.. Always have performances here and there. But that contemp style.. I am not good with hip hop.. No one teach me..

But last year i join a fitness centre. They have lots of dancing class. (latin, latino jam, mtv dance, line dance, and even belly dance). The instructors are hot too. hehe.. They have class for beginners.

But now im not a member anymore. Cuz i continue study. Heard they add more dance classes.

i m so happy this particular thread is active back. wah haha.......

i love dancing too.. Always have performances here and there. But that contemp style.. I am not good with hip hop.. No one teach me..

But last year i join a fitness centre. They have lots of dancing class. (latin, latino jam, mtv dance, line dance, and even belly dance). The instructors are hot too. hehe.. They have class for beginners.

But now im not a member anymore. Cuz i continue study. Heard they add more dance classes.

Wow.... what's the fitness centre called? Where's it?

Can tell more about it?

u are my dancing queen. u dunno how to dance then u kknow how to shake body la. kaka

[quote name='musiclover85' timestamp='1193031578' post='458667']
i want to learn dancing....any dance studios around wangsa/setapak/ampang areas or at least kl area????????????????
[/quote]

Might be a little late to reply this but better than never. Just opened my own dance school at Setapak area, next to Columbia Hospital, behind PV128 (Plaza Mondrian). It's called Dance Pot. You can check out at our FB - facebook.com/dancepot

I'm teaching Ballet and I have immediate teachers for Yoga, Yogilates, DanceFit, Hip-Hop, Latin, and more coming up hopefully ;)

Hmm, does anyone here know if there's anywhere around subang area where they teach popping or liquid dance? or any other dance move that is suitable for dubstep?