Sign in to follow this  
jelly

Kenko Diet Plum

Saw it at Watson Mid Valley but not in Sg. Wang.

Saw it at Watson Mid Valley but not in Sg. Wang.

It's no longer available at the market, seems that it has already been discontinued. However, if any of you will like to purchase, do let me know as a friend of mine is a dealer and i'm helping out to spread the news to those who are interested to purchase :D

i tried it a year a go when i having problem with going toilet.. well, i think it is 4 in a box, if i m not mistaken.. it is abit expensive i think.. the result is a bit scarry... after 8 hours u ate it, for sure u will go toilet 'non stop' hehehee.. i m not sure it is apply to others, but to me yes. i can sit in the toilet for hours because of taking the plum!! but after taking it for few days.. ur stomach will get used to it, and no longer going toilet that often anymore..

i stop taking it after a box.. because of i eat till i scare.. hehehee.. and now i m taking some fibre supplement, it make me go toilet normally.. not as scarry as the plum.. and i m happy with it.

and yeah, i think it is not available in the market anymore.. hardly see it!

Edited by mizagnes

Tried it. Not so much cos I wanted to diet go on a diet but because I had a problem going to the toilet. It's great for people that has a constipation problem, as a short term cure, not long term but I don't think you should use it solely to lose weight. I still use once in awhile when I can't go to the toilet but always stop when I get regular again.

And yes, the weight you lose will be mostly water, not fat.

Can't remember how much I bought it for but it's sold at that health shop in BSC next door to the Body Shop.

Hope the info helps anyone.

how long can the 160g lasts?? coz i m having constipation problem too...tried Phyto Fiber b4....but the once i stop taking it then i stop 'visiting' the toilet as well.... :shakehead:

i tried it a year a go when i having problem with going toilet.. well, i think it is 4 in a box, if i m not mistaken.. it is abit expensive i think.. the result is a bit scarry... after 8 hours u ate it, for sure u will go toilet 'non stop' hehehee.. i m not sure it is apply to others, but to me yes. i can sit in the toilet for hours because of taking the plum!! but after taking it for few days.. ur stomach will get used to it, and no longer going toilet that often anymore..

i stop taking it after a box.. because of i eat till i scare.. hehehee.. and now i m taking some fibre supplement, it make me go toilet normally.. not as scarry as the plum.. and i m happy with it.

and yeah, i think it is not available in the market anymore.. hardly see it!

wow....so geng?? sit in da toilet for hours? :lol: then once u stop taking the kenko plum...do u still do ur 'biz' regularly??

Wow! How many did u eat to cause you to sit the whole day at the toilet? I eat just one or two, and poop maybe once or twice the next morning. Not like the slimming tea where you wil ruuuuunnnnnnnnn to toilet, cannot tahan kind. This is like the urge for normal poop, but slightly stronger urge than usual.

wow....so geng?? sit in da toilet for hours? :lol: then once u stop taking the kenko plum...do u still do ur 'biz' regularly??

Wow! How many did u eat to cause you to sit the whole day at the toilet? I eat just one or two, and poop maybe once or twice the next morning. Not like the slimming tea where you wil ruuuuunnnnnnnnn to toilet, cannot tahan kind. This is like the urge for normal poop, but slightly stronger urge than usual.

hahahaa.. ya.. i think its quite keng!! and my stomach really cannot stand it!! hmm.. stop going toilet that regular once i stop taking it.. untill i change to the fibre supplement, i got no more constipation problem..

i think i took 4 after my dinner, because i read it from the instruction at the back that reques 4 a day rite?? hahahahaaaaa... oh my gosh.. :shocking: i should take less... hahahahaa..wat a stupid me.. hehehehe

OMG!!!!!! :blink: No wonder la you so keng, sit in the toilet for so long!! I usually eat just ONE to get the desired effect. 4 is waaaaaaaaaaay too much! If i recall correctly, the booklet will ask you to eat 4 the FIRST TIME you eat it, after that, to reduce quantity. Even then, I only took two the first time I ate it. Sorry ha, hope you dont mind, but I find it really hilarious :lol1: Just like my mom who didnt know about the "special properties" of the plum and ate two coz I left it on the table, and she said the next day she poop darn syiok, dunno why. I was :lol1::lol1::lol1: my head off when she told me that :D

hahaha.. no worries.. oh well, just because when i ate 2 or less, there is no much effect.. is like i got the feeling like wanna go toilet.. but nothing come out.. thats y i gotta take 4.. :lol: a bit dump am i?? hehee.. anyway, i stop taking it already.. hahaha!!

hey, its pretty confirmed that this diet plum helps us lose weight but does it helps us lose fats (i.e become slimmer in size) all those weight are just water weight, is it?

I've tried it. It's sweet, and taste very much like plum, so i doubt many people will have issues with the taste.

I however do not believe that this product will bring about long term weight lost. It's mainly water that you losing and nothing else. I've tried 2 boxes and regained all the weight i lost very quickly.

So to me, it's an utter waste of money.

I've tried it. It's sweet, and taste very much like plum, so i doubt many people will have issues with the taste.

I however do not believe that this product will bring about long term weight lost. It's mainly water that you losing and nothing else. I've tried 2 boxes and regained all the weight i lost very quickly.

So to me, it's an utter waste of money.

Hi Elise,

Can you please tell me where I can get it in KL? Have constipation problem, think this would be good. THanks.

Hi Elise,

Can you please tell me where I can get it in KL? Have constipation problem, think this would be good. THanks.

I got it from Bangsar Shopping Center in one of the two health shops located outside Cold Storage. RM126

tried at 1 yr b4 but no effect ley. After that switch to a detox product called Pai du mei yan bao . Well, Pai du is much better than kenko plum.

I just got a box of Kenko diet plum!!! so excited.. i took 2 last night, today i go to toilet twice! I so happy due to i always having problem to go to toilet for Poo poo every day! :clapclap: for more info click here to link to my blog :wub:

Edited by ericaK