Sign in to follow this  
wani

Nail bitting habit

me too.. use to have that habit... now no more.. thank God! :D

don't remember how or when i stopped bitting my nails... mayb it was just a phase i go thru.. ^_^

True gals...myself was really terrible...i cant stop this habit untill i get married...my husband keep on tease me whenever he saw may nails...that make me really embarresed...and made me stop this habit...find that this is good too....as teddy said i love my nail now...thanks to my hubby :D

Hmm, my fren colour nail polish to avoid herself from bitting her nails, coz nail polish has that funny smell. Dunno whether it works coz I dun haf dat bad habit.

put nail polish... like what lilingz said. then when u bit u will taste the yucky taste and stop biting. :lol: and also you'll feel 'sam tong' when u see your nail polish not smooth

Nail Polishhh....Hmmm...b4 this i've tried using the CNI products...they have this clear liquid exactly like nail polish but wont dry one...it will remain oily on ur fingers...but it stop u from biting ur nails coz of the very-very bitter taste...but sadly it didnt work fo me :doh: ...untill i stop it by myself..uhhh!!!

Use to bite my nails too, but because i got teased by my friends, i stopped...

now, i feel sad everytime i break my nails, just broke 2 recently too

*sob sob*

How did it break :(

How did it break :(

Broke it when i was opening my fridge, haha.. the fridge was super tight, so when i use my strength my nails broke... my nails are too soft...

There was once where i broke my nails the same way as the fridge one... those crystal nails manicure which cost USD60.... *sob sob*

luckily it's free cause it's my dad's wife's beauty shop... >.<

use to bite too >.<

last time whenever i cant solve those mathematic equation i'll bite :shocking:

lolz nail poliah + nail art nice one , wan nice nice nail so wont bite de :lol:

i used to bite my nails too. my mom told me i bite even since i was a baby.

i just couldn't help it. couldn't control the stupid habit especially during exam period..

but now i quit. no longer bite my nails. thanks god :praisegod:

one thing that upset me is my nails grow not nice in shape.. the terrible damage of biting them!

:unsure: can anybody suggest me what should i do?

should i go for a manicure?

but i feel very shame towards a manicure.. :doh:

I havent been able to quite this nasty habit!

Plus I also peel my toe nails!!!

I think it is a genetic trait cuz both my sisters and my dad does it too...and very unconciously i might add!!!

I have found by doing consistent manicures or pedicures to be a good cure...

IrisBaby-me too also not have this nasty habit...but my hubby always bitting his finger, he like to bite he fingers nail when he was driving. :mumbling:

whether got the rules'When Driving cant bitting finger nail' then can give him saman loh.he..he.. :P

Even my little boy olso have this nasty habit, One finger is not enough for my little boy. He want to eat hole hand like drumstick.hmmm...yummy.yummy..

seriously i dun have tis habit since kecil-kecil..

apply nail colour can help ah? honestly i dun like my man bit nail wan...i feel dirty la...sorry ah..did i hurt somebody?

Edited by mynicole

nail biting is a filthy habit.(no offense taken, babes, i hope... :P )

how about manicure or apply nail polish???

i think it's a good way to get rid of that habit... :D

i used to bite my nails too. my mom told me i bite even since i was a baby.

i just couldn't help it. couldn't control the stupid habit especially during exam period..

but now i quit. no longer bite my nails. thanks god :praisegod:

one thing that upset me is my nails grow not nice in shape.. the terrible damage of biting them!

:unsure: can anybody suggest me what should i do?

should i go for a manicure?

but i feel very shame towards a manicure.. :doh:

same here. i used to bite my nails quite badly back in primary school. and now i suffer the consequences of it... my nails are quite badly disfigured. i always feel embarrassed by my nails. hoping no one will actually notice my nails lor. are there no ways to restore the nails?

Nail Extension or Manicure with Nail Polish done could help but then again.. it depends though... I did Nail Extension for this young girl before to try to help her quit the habit, but she bit 'em off.... =.= Up til today I still dont understand how she did it. >< Some of my customers have the nail biting habit too, but they quit it with having nail extension on or do a manicure once every 2 weeks. :)

Edited by Nail As I Love

I having a verry Bad Nail Biting habbit!

=[

now im searching anything to stop nail biting...

awww..... i really wosh i can stop this bad habit...

but manicure or apply nail polish dint help at all...

cos i still gonna bite it anyway...

=]

hahahahaha....

well any of u know where can i find stop nail biting cream?

i want to try that lor...

hehheehheehe...

I like to bite my nails badly when i m tension over something.. :X But i got over it when my BF wanted to buy me a dimaond ring, so i thought that it would looks nicer if my nails is longer!haha! anyway, only last for 2 months. Still bite now, Haha! :doh:

I have really bad nail biting habits when I was in primary school, sometimes I would bite them until my fingers bleed. One day, I was just so determined to stop this habit because my nails looked so ugly then. I don't know where did I get the determination but I finally managed to stop this habit and yea, my nails look so much more pretty now. I guess determination is the best way. maybe you can ask people around you to stop you whenever they see you bite? That's what I do for my friend.

haha i had nail biting habits too last time

but stopped when i started to apply nail polish, bcuz my mind kept saying: if i eat those nail polish i'll sure die of poison :D