Sign in to follow this  
pussycatt11

HOW will you die?

An incompetent nurse gives you an enema with a power washer. You are alleviated of your constipation, but your colon and intestinal tract are completely obliterated.

:shocking:

A gang of midgets wraps you in plastic wrap and proceeds to cook you with a hair dryer. You are slowly squeezed to death as the plastic wrap shrinks around your body.

Edited by EroS

While standing in line at a fast food joint, you take too much time deliberating on your order. A very hungry, very crazy man approaches you from behind and takes a large bite out of your neck. You quickly bleed to death.

You are bitten while tormenting a sickly-looking squirrel. You die from rabies days later.

urgh... I won't hurt animals... and... there is no squirrel in my neighbourhood these days... LOL

While on a group tour of a candy factory, you fall over a guardrail and land on a taffy pulling machine. Your head, torso, and legs are ripped into three separate sections.

Ha ha.... can tell pll that I die sweetly

Edited by patricktee

An ill-tempered waiter, dissatisfied with your gratuity, beats you to death with a pepper mill.

Hahahahah!

told.jpg You are bitten by a mosquito and contract West Nile Virus. You die within days.

mosquito.. :unsure:

While driving on the freeway, you're cut off by a truck, and your car veers into the concrete median, killing you instantly.

with my english name:

A gas leak in your home causes a major explosion, killing you in the blast.

without my english name:

While walking near a construction site, an open box of nails is dropped from several hundred feet above your head. You are impaled by hundreds of rapidly-falling nails, turning you into a human sieve.

tried to see if it'll sound any better with different name typed >_<

latter came out worse than that of the formal

Edited by Aster

omg!! mine is with eng name:

You are bitten by a mosquito and contract West Nile Virus. You die within days :Xlately house gt many mosquitoes!!! :X

without eng name:

While mowing the lawn barefoot, you accidentally run over your foot, severing your toes. Unable to walk, you bleed to death in your lawn.

Edited by SaNdY89