Sign in to follow this  
kire

BHJ 5772 black kenari white top

hey all mybians n automotive enthusiasts... i had an bad encounter wit tis car yesterday.... hope im not posting at the wrong thread if yes pls move my post kay moderators ..

yesterday at 230 pm.. me my bf n 3 sis were on our way to 1u .... my bf stay at aman puri n he is driving his kenari... so we came down hill frm his apartment.. n met wit this black kenari white top number plate BHJ 5772... tis car makan our lane.. as u kno whn u goin down slope is vr narrow.. somemore both side got car parkin.. if u stayin at aman puri area u wil kno tis road.. near perdana puri apartment... n thn we din care about tat car... jz drive our own lane n go down slope... thn whn we goin down... tis car u turn bek n chase us... flash lights.... n thn drive by our side wanna bang us edi... n the guy keep scolding.. he fetchin his mom in the car... thn he block our way.. stop our car.... thn he come down... n hit the mirror..... keep ask my bf go down n scold scold scold.. my bf lock the car.... n thn his mom hold the crazy fella dun let him hit anymore... my bf mom's car was at the bek cos she wanna go to work.. thn she hon tat crazy fella... n thn get down of the car.. his car was blockin the whole road.. got a lorry n another car at the bek... n thn tat crazy guy get bek to his car n turn bek go up hill... thn he come down car again n scold... say b careful i sure will do ur car n stuff lidat... thn we went report police.. police said tis guy got many cases...

after that.... whn me n my bf were at police station... my bf mom fetch the 3 sis bek home.. the crazy guy mom was thr to apologize to my bf mom... n she say sry forgive her son cos he jz vr aggresive n stuff... thn the guy show no sign of sorry ... he kept blaming say our car wanna bang his car.... say if he no drive away his whole car front wil b crushed = = ... duno wtf he talkin about... y wud my bf wanna bang his car whn he is fetchin 3 sis wanna go 1u.... ? after a whole day of runnin here n thr.. we filed the police report...

jz to warn all of u ... tis black kenari white top BHJ 5772.. alwayz around aman puri area.... beware.. he drive car.. alwayz cucuk/kiss ppl backside.... yea.. my bf mom aso let him chase many time.. she drive bm... insane guy @_@" ... n thn even uphill/downhill.. he aso wanna cut car... the road is very narrow.. jz take care everyone tat meet tis car... lock ur doors if he come banging at ur mirror n go straight to the police station... desa jaya police station number is 62762222

so darn scary la... lucky i dun stay that area... guys n gals be careful tho!!

kire: u did a good job by warning all the ppl here! thank u! i'll be careful from now on... thanx! *hugs*

Edited by ferrari@phoenix

sigh...wht a crazy driver...just be careful nxt time...

i got 1 suggestion. When he came out. why didnt reserve bit and knock him fast. haha.... at least he wont drive and do like that to ppl. If me, i would shout back at him.. haha.. let his ear deaf. dumb guy. Dont have money, dont simply do things like that la huh? Sot one..

dun play play.....who know he got a parang inside his car....

take the parang out n hit to you...die lo.... :P

wah..why agrue with siow ppl just drive to the police station let him follow you there next time. I think he got anger problem sure one day he will meet someone more siow than him :P

so scary...... but anyway thx for your infomation kire.... so gals who stay around that area must be very careful..... anything happen directly go to report to police..... this is the safe way....

yea...agree.. he got some mental prob one... kenot shout at him la.. he whack the hell out of me later... his eyes lik kena rasuk @@ duno he high on drugs or watever la... scaryyyy... jz be careful some notorius driver ... din bring my pepper spray wit me tat day.. lol

anyone wanna pay me to tow his car away and trash it somewhere? hehe... just kidding...

that fella never kena from somebody else I think... that's why....

once he kena whack to ICU by another mentally retarded driver then he knows the world laaa...

or go out of the car and scream hysterically like the world is gonna end and point to him as rapist,

sure the people around gonna come over and whack him to north pole. oh well... girls advantage...

Edited by Kamikaze

kire, i hope his altitude didn't scare you out thru.

Police didn't take any action one ? So many cases logged against him already. Well, the best advice is just to ignore them and go to the nearest police station. It's the best you report against him first before he make a report about u. That's the only way Laws can protect u i guess.

next time use the pepper spray to spray him :lol:

yup, no need to tok w/ him, just spray him kao kao when he walk near.......then report to police.... :wink3:

Haha....just stay clear of the crazy guy.....

He will get his just rewards one day.........

just dun wan saw some1 get hurt by him....b4 he get his "Rewards"....

yeah.. i alwayz carry a pepper spray in my car now... siao guy... haiz haiz.. yeahh...!!!! i dunno y the stupid police din take any actions. somemore whn we go report at the desa police station he even ask us dun file report. ask us to take down the phone number of the police thn call if c tis guy again ?!... i was lik omg next time c him i dun even kno i alive or not... i wonder if the police take rasuah. newayz we filed a report for safety reasons.

yeah barracuda i posted it in k2oc n zth too!!!!!

yes he is chinese indeed

psshh! if the polices said that he's got many cases, they should do something bout it. since hes a menace on the road, they should take away his licence, or fine him.

i dont know wtf the police are doin these days... seems like theyre all fkn lazy pigs that dont wanna do their job!

that guy will eventually attack the wrong person (gangsta's, or high ranking people) and get seriously hurt.

i read ur story oso felt pissed. tats crazy fella. shud b in Jail at least for a month. so gila.

sumore got few complaints on tat same guy. wut's wrong? like the chinese sayings, "rushing to reincarnate??"