Sign in to follow this  
jessie2

'soft' guy as boyfriend?

soft guys turn me off. if they are mentally soft like luvlade said, then that's good for me. I don't like when a guy makes me decide where to have dinner or what to watch for movies. i would like them to decide, and i will just be the submissive one

yeah, i hate it when he makes me do all the decision where to eat! what movie to watch! ARGH... i can eat anywhere i can watch anything!!! just make the godd*mn decision hahaha! well, sometimes i gotta give in too u know ^_^

yeah, i hate it when he makes me do all the decision where to eat! what movie to watch! ARGH... i can eat anywhere i can watch anything!!! just make the godd*mn decision hahaha! well, sometimes i gotta give in too u know ^_^

You nailed it!

Mixture the best haha..~

But bare in mind some time if the man keep on making some decision where the ladies will stand on later after they married???

Is much more better if there is a balance...

Hehe...

Well as I post before mixture does not give a stable sign in relation haha... is from my own experienxe..well...

Maybe just both of us not in the same track and maybe he think off I always tolerate with him too much..!But hey! I'm not tolerate with him all the time.. maybe he is too sensitive..

BUT all I want will go for those soft(not those waving hand type, is those will put down their ego when together with you only ) type and mixture...

u ? the lordy that I know ? *cough*cough*cough* the sky seems to be falling.... or hmm hey ! I saw a pig just flew across me ! oOOooooolala....

careful dear.. u dowan to be spreading those bird flu germs around do u? =p

lordy - wat is sm type? haha :lol: new version ar? or is it soft and macho same time

i think that soft guys are better lo cos they r more caring towards their gals...

if have those very macho guy they always exert their manliness towards us gals...we will have no say then!

but anyone has experience having a hand waving type/pondan boyfriend?

do share experience with us on how is it...

if a guy is childish like he acts like a small boy, is that consider soft as well? hmmm 8)

icic, so basically ur frame of reference is actually the extreme side of softness and also toughness lor.. This i understand and certainly agree, too tough and macho isnt good. Cos u ended up being controlled or worst, losing ur own fun in life

So to me, the best is still mixture la. A mix of softness when needed, and toughness when required.

btw.. if soft guys r better cos they more caring ..err... u really want a sister that bad meh? :lol:

icic, so basically ur frame of reference is actually the extreme side of softness and also toughness lor.. This i understand and certainly agree, too tough and macho isnt good. Cos u ended up being controlled or worst, losing ur own fun in life

So to me, the best is still mixture la. A mix of softness when needed, and toughness when required.

btw.. if soft guys r better cos they more caring ..err... u really want a sister that bad meh? :lol:

of cos notla!!! i dont want a sister to be my boyfriend...haha :lol:

but wat i am saying is that i prefer a boyfriend who is soft (not the hand waving type!!!) haha

also yeah must be tough also in making decision is all the characteristic that u said juz now earlier when u post up which is a mixture of both....

so final choice is still mixture of soft and tough in making decision...

btw, i dont want a sister to be my boyfriend haha my life would be ruined keke...

but lordy is not hand waving type 1 rite? ^_^

me the soft soft type lor... gentle gentle... voice oso soft soft... walk oso soft soft...

wave hands ler.. hmm depends lor... sometimes i wave, sometimes i dun lor...

u wanna learn how to wave hand? :lol:

Edited by lordy

*sigh* There's really no pleasing everyone now is there?

Soft outside cannot, soft inside can, soft down there cannot, soft up there can and the list goes on... but on the other hand, I'm sure a lot of you prefer these 'soft' guys to be your pals, right?

*sigh* There's really no pleasing everyone now is there?

Soft outside cannot, soft inside can, soft down there cannot, soft up there can and the list goes on... but on the other hand, I'm sure a lot of you prefer these 'soft' guys to be your pals, right?

ur rite... i think i would prefer these 'soft' guys as 'zhi mui'... :lol: well, the world is not perfect so why be perfect to please everyone?

my ex is a soft type i guess....very paitent understand and watever type of person which his former boss called him sotong..no back bone...and when we did a preformance using sign language for a song; he was even more GRACEFUL than me!i pai seh that type aiyoh malu bf has to teach me how to do it most gracefully

er.......

is tht consider as soft if talking not loud as other guys...??? i mean the way they talking is very "soft" tooo...???

movement very slow & very gentle 1 is soft too...???????

i think depends on the category and defination ler. Softness/toughness can be ranked from 1 to 5. So level 1 softness will be pondan type, and 5 the one near to middle macho type lor..

my ex is a soft type i guess....very paitent understand and watever type of person which his former boss called him sotong..no back bone...and when we did a preformance using sign language for a song; he was even more GRACEFUL than me!i pai seh that type aiyoh malu bf has to teach me how to do it most gracefully

isnt that good? patient understanding...

but how come u break up with him? not cos he is soft rite?

me the soft soft type lor... gentle gentle... voice oso soft soft... walk oso soft soft...

wave hands ler.. hmm depends lor... sometimes i wave, sometimes i dun lor...

u wanna learn how to wave hand? :lol:

waaa...u can control when u wanna wave 1??? so keng....

can learn how to wave hands meh? u go for lesson is it? :lol:

but i think as long as not 100% pondan can dy la

i think lordy is not that kind of person lo...

if its bird flu u will be the 1st to get it "soft guy" more vitamins for u LOL .

"soft" guys are fine as long as they are not too dependent on their gf..haha...i know some frens of mine won't take the first step with his gf one..like holding hands etc.. then his gf wait n wait until impatient then have to act first.. hehe.. is this counted as "soft" too?

if not taking the attempt to hold hands does not neccesary mean softness la.. It could mean he is inexperience, unsure, shy or just too blur to do it

:lol:

Edited by lordy

Some soft guy also miang tak? I mean let say they oredy have gf/wife, but they still have interest with other girl? I also dun understand if we have a bf like this soft guy type, will they are kind of sincere type ker, and can betray to their partner ker, or what ah?

err.. i think irregardless whether a person is soft or not, he still can be hamsap. It doesnt mean that just bcos a person is the soft type, he wont be hamsap. Look at gay ppl, some of them are soft and they are HAMSAP too... :lol:

Whether a person have at another girl (even if they have gf) will depend on their will power and also principle la.

isnt that good? patient understanding...

but how come u break up with him? not cos he is soft rite?

2 things ...

cause he is so soft that decision so hard to make...my mom adviced him continue his studies for the better of our future but he prefer to continue his dead end job only halfway he quit and continue his studies..

2nd ...too soft very into emotion side...many gals like and even gays!!!!! so thats my headache...even if the gal knows that im his gf she still persue and he himself so soft he dont want make a stand say "NO!"(BIG NO) not to disturb us..

err.. i think irregardless whether a person is soft or not, he still can be hamsap. It doesnt mean that just bcos a person is the soft type, he wont be hamsap. Look at gay ppl, some of them are soft and they are HAMSAP too... :lol:

Whether a person have at another girl (even if they have gf) will depend on their will power and also principle la.

8) ahem agree lordy.... :whistling:

soft? wat kind of soft do u mean? those sotong n sissy kinda guy ah?

ooh. pls..

wats wrong w/ tht...?? ^_^<_<

i have a colleague which he is really a very very soft type..

after knowing him a lil bit more.. he is actually a BI /swt

and.... he can kiss any girl... or any guy...

but... goin out with him just like goin out wth a sister..