Sign in to follow this  
miracle

snatch thefts...

eh u ar.. miracle.. so notti!!!!

eh u ar.. miracle.. so notti!!!!

yeah,,,,yeah yeah,,,hahahahhaa blow.gifblow.gifblow.gifblow.gifblow.gif hmmmm so do u have any good example about snatch theft, ya i may ask u one question, would u help the ppl who get rob?? i mean like my friend case??

wat happen i havent read it yet ROFL

wait i go read now

but yes i would help, but it depends on the situation as well, like where i am when it is happening and all that

get back to you soon

yeah as i said i would help

i'm not like most malaysians who just stare and watch

i'll try and help, but if he takes out a knife then,, heehee sorry, u can take the bag

but just dont hurt the lady

i like to help

i like to be hero

hehehe but as i said really depends on the situation

wat happen i havent read it yet ROFL

wait i go read now

but yes i would help, but it depends on the situation as well, like where i am when it is happening and all that

get back to you soon

ok, but the news have show tat to be "hero", unfortunetly u may dead in the issue, so will u willing to help anybody?? p/s i try to show the issue to u later..

ai.. obviously i wont want to die

if it cant be helped then , we just have to let them go right?

nothing we can do anymore

anyway i dont want to be hero on newspaper.. just be a hero to those who watched the entire scenario is good enough.. as long as they know in their hearts

its good enough i dont need to be publicize

thats what a true hero is about

I think most Malaysians r those type who juz mind their own business... They wil watch n stare, but dun dare 2 help coz afraid of gettin in2 troubles. I was with a fren once wen her bag got snatched by a motorist, ppl juz watch, then ask my fren "Your bag got snatched?" Exactly like wht happened 2 a babe's fren who told her story earlier.

I think most Malaysians r those type who juz mind their own business...

oh no! they are not the kind who mind their own business. they will stop and watch the aftermath of traffic accidents and cause traffic snarls. "Social Trash".

just like the way you put it,

"They wil watch n stare, but dun dare 2 help coz afraid of gettin in2 troubles."

malaysians are darn busybody and heartless.

ai.. obviously i wont want to die

if it cant be helped then , we just have to let them go right?

nothing we can do anymore

anyway i dont want to be hero on newspaper.. just be a hero to those who watched the entire scenario is good enough.. as long as they know in their hearts

"don't mind crashing your fighter" (into the alien ship ala independence day?).

just put a remote bomb in ur hand bag

make sure u dont have anything u value alot in there

then just blow it up..

how about loading the bags up with 'mandul causing gas'. so bags can only be opened by girls. kakaka...

"don't mind crashing your fighter" (into the alien ship ala independence day?).

lol but thats not to save human kind

hahaah its just a bag

can buy back ic can make again etc

but once our planet is overtaken

man imagine all the suffering u ppl are gonna get

hehe i'm so full of shiet

lol but thats not to save human kind

hahaah its just a bag

can buy back ic can make again etc

actually i agree with that. a woman's bag is not worth your life. sorry girls... buy another bag.

actually i agree with that. a woman's bag is not worth your life. sorry girls... buy another bag.

exactly... its just a bag.. which comes back to what i say... dun carry important stuff like ic in ur bag... put in pocket... if u haf one...

and dun carry so much cash around... and definately dun carry "plastics" <--- credit cards, atm cards......

how about loading the bags up with 'mandul causing gas'. so bags can only be opened by girls. kakaka...

Haha.., how d hell u can come up with such funny solution..??? biggrin.gif

exactly... its just a bag.. which comes back to what i say... dun carry important stuff like ic in ur bag... put in pocket... if u haf one...

and dun carry so much cash around... and definately dun carry "plastics" <--- credit cards, atm cards......

No offense, but if every1 thinks d same way, those stupid snatch thieves wil get away makin a career out of wht they do...

oh tht means the big portion of our bag is contented with things mostly to harm the snatch thief?! Ah...wht's the purpose of carrying a bag then?uh sad.gif

to carry the bombs

lol

so now we're on the topic of why women should/shouldn't bring bags? laughing.gif

well.. IMHO, i guess women should be given the freedom to bring bags and whatever they like when they walk down the street. it's just basic human rights.. right? but obviously you can't expect everyone to abide the law (then we wouldn't need policemans after all) .. so that's why you need to take the necessary precautions.. hehe! ^___^

No offense, but if every1 thinks d same way, those stupid snatch thieves wil get away makin a career out of wht they do...

me dunno wor... thats why i dun care to spend on handbags and purses... too much risk for me..if i go spend like hundreds or thousands for one branded bag, and it gets snatched... i'll be sooo sum thong.... death.gif

maybe when i get older and get my own job i might consider branded handbags... but now, i'm broke... tongue.gif

best is keep everything in pocket no need carry handbag... laughing.gif <--- thats for me only lar... coz i know my mum also cannot tahan if dun carry handbag tongue.gif

give it to your boy friend who has lots of pockets xD like me lol

Rayleen, if u dun bring bags, wher u put all ur stuf? Can't stuf evrythin in2 d pockets...

pocket!! tongue.gif

but then again, i dun haf much stuff mar... blushing.gif

i only carry compact foundation, lipgloss, credit cards, debit cards, student id, some cash... bus pass... thats all.. all thin thin... all fit into pocket,,... ooo... and my cellphone... but usually my bf will keep it tongue.gif

oh wait... sorry... coz here hor, haf to wear jacket mar... so got more pocket space.... in m'sia i guess u need to use bags... blushing.gif

i mean .. i haf a handbag lar... but i only use it sometimes tongue.gif depending where i go lor... usually i use those school bags to go uni only....

and canada dun haf snatch thieves... i've never seen it in the news or on the streets before.....

give it to your boy friend who has lots of pockets xD like me lol

hahahhaha... that's what i used to do in m'sia... tongue.gif

coz last time when i was younger, i always say... kill me before u ever ask me to hold a handbag... that time... my fashion sense sucked... horribly... seriously.....

but then after that... i loved the look of those hanbags... when i came to canada,,, i bought myself one tongue.gif from GAP... but i dun use it that often... its quite inconvenient... coz it keeps slipping... maybe coz i'm not used to it... tongue.gif