Sign in to follow this  
elle

Whats your height?

But i've seen many girls/woman taller than me! they usually have shorter bf/hubby tho...hehehe.

What they say about opposites attract is true then :lol: Anyways, i happen to come across a question on a website and the girl was asking why tall men go for shorter ladies and vice versa. The answer given is very good.

Tall men + tall women = giant children

Tall men + shorter women = tall children (just nice!)

Short men + short women = short children

Short men + taller women = height of the kids hopefully will follow the mother's height/ taller than the dad

Are the shorter men unconciously trying to ensure their kids will be taller by marrying taller women?

What they say about opposites attract is true then :lol: Anyways, i happen to come across a question on a website and the girl was asking why tall men go for shorter ladies and vice versa. The answer given is very good.

Short men + taller women = height of the kids hopefully will follow the mother's height/ taller than the dad

Are the shorter men unconciously trying to ensure their kids will be taller by marrying taller women?

The height of children is pretty much because of the parents' genes. Whether the tall genes and short genes is dominant or recessive. If tall genes is dominant then very likely that the child would be tall or vice versa. Both my uncle and aunty are short ( < 160 cm ) but their 2 sons exceeded 180cm, therefore its very hard to define and genetic is unpredictable.

Me myself only stand 159cm but donno y most ppl said i looked taller than that. Funny

I do mean as a compliment. Let's see, you are part shanghainese so you must have nice complexion. Tall for a lady. Young at 21. I am sure you can make a man fall off his bicycle in the taman bunga. (btw I am part hainanese like you so I should be bias)

short legs? dun be too hard on yrself, some dressing tips can make them look longer

Wah! make a man fall off his bike in the taman bunga...i don't think so lo...like Memoirs of a geisha? hahahaha :lol:

Yay! hainanese! hainanese chicken rice yummy. i like *OMG, so random*

then i would need those dressing tips...hehehe

hm...maybe, because my dad is almost a 6 footer and my mum is only 5'2 ?

hehehe... :P

Wah! make a man fall off his bike in the taman bunga...i don't think so lo...like Memoirs of a geisha? hahahaha :lol:

Yay! hainanese! hainanese chicken rice yummy. i like *OMG, so random*

then i would need those dressing tips...hehehe

hm...maybe, because my dad is almost a 6 footer and my mum is only 5'2 ?

hehehe... :P

a bit embarrassing..I dun have dressing tips for you because I am not a drag queen. Try Cleo, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan etc

hainanese coffee shop is great too! there is one in Jalan Daing Wangi and the roti babi is fabulous....can belanja my suki-nang

:clapclap:

I believe the best way to calculate the height of your kids would be to take the dad’s height + mom’s height and then divide into 2. Read this somewhere. Your kids height will be roughly around the figure you get. Eg: My dad’s 174cm and my mom’s 165cm and naturally I’m 170cm.

I believe the best way to calculate the height of your kids would be to take the dad's height + mom's height and then divide into 2. Read this somewhere. Your kids height will be roughly around the figure you get. Eg: My dad's 174cm and my mom's 165cm and naturally I'm 170cm.

May not always work out this way, Cas.

With better diet, children gets taller. Look at the Japanese, during WW II their average height is like 5' 3" but now their have sportsman going like 5' 10" to 6'

Edited by flyboy

Well, what Cas said might be true to a certain extend.At least it works that way for my case.

Hahaha....

I am only 5'1....that's like 156 cm laaaa.....

my brothers are 183 cm and 175 cm respectively.....:P

I used to be the tallest when I was in primary school, but I think I got stunted cuz I got my period when I was 9!

Hahahahahahahaha.........

but I am happy.....easy to find bf maa.....

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Aug 17 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im a gal...22.years old..and i'm 171cm~~~~~

proud to be tall...sad that guys around me ah......haiz...i feel like a big sis or mama around them..=(

im only 168cm 20yr old... u were lucky that u tall... wish i could be more taller like u...

anything possiable?

QUOTE (bebybret @ Aug 17 2009, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im only 168cm 20yr old... u were lucky that u tall... wish i could be more taller like u...

anything possiable?

hahaha..i wish i'm 20 nw..kakaka...=) i think 168 is still ok la...not too short or tall or~~~hehe...20 years old dy o, still can grow tall de? i dunno le...hahaha...mine, is becoz of my family gene la...though my parents not that tall...almost taller than my dad..=p haha..but some my fren told me i wasnt looks like 171cm..taller than that!!!woosp~~~i dun really know the actual height, as everytime i measure different, sometimes 172, sometimes 170 sometimes even worst 169~~~~=.=""" sweat!!

mayb u do lots of jumping? kaka..

[quote name='elle' timestamp='1100512173' post='4627']
I was just wondering if im normal or am i the outside category. Heheh. How tall are you gals out here?
[/quote]

I am 150cm. But i cannot change the fact that i am small size. But one thing i can do is live the life i want with no regret.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img]

[quote name='day2dayluvshopaholic' timestamp='1314977811' post='599360']
I am 150cm. But i cannot change the fact that i am small size. But one thing i can do is live the life i want with no regret.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I agree with you. I am at 153 cm, wished I have grown higher but it's the fact. So just accept it and live my life as usual [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink3.gif[/img]