Sign in to follow this  
trycharlize

Reductil

Anyone here ever heard of Reductil or tried it? I've just heard that it's very useful for losing weight. What is the market selling price?

Reductil is a drug used to supress appetite. It come in two strength, 10mg and 15mg. The market price for this is RM196.00 and RM270.00 respectively. Reductil is only useful to reduce weight if you are the type that eat a lot.

regards

There is another thread earlier on but i can't locate it..

anyway, it works on your CNS system, and is supposedly helps to control your cravings etc. But when checke d with the doctors, they say its a 1-2-3 or 3-2-1 plan that they are advocating..

i.e. in order to lose weight, they recommend to take 1 per day, together with cutting off some food portion, and then finally must exercise at least 30 minutes a day...

no really a magic bullet, if you asked me...

I'm taking reductil. It does help to reduce weight, but like Wishingstarr was saying, u still need to exercise and eat well :). + it has side effects too. if u want to take reductil, it would be better to consult your doc first :).

Well there are actually lots of side effects in long term. One of 'em for instance, harder to get pregnant n stuff. All in all, exercise is still the best method and keep off the weight as well (U wont gain all the weight immediately after u stop), afterall No Pain No Gain rite :P Must Xia You...!!!

Edited by Myself

Reductil is the best weight loss drug. I used these pills for a while and and lost lots of weight. Works well to control appetite by making you feel fuller, longer. As for the side effects, they did make me feel quite dizzy/light headed at times, but apparently it is a common side effect, so something to be wary of! It can be bought without a prescription at the pharmacy like http://meridiareductil.com. I have purchased several times from this company and they have been very efficient.  
Good luck !!

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 1:23 PM, rachel007 said:

Reductil is the best weight loss drug. I used these pills for a while and and lost lots of weight. Works well to control appetite by making you feel fuller, longer. As for the side effects, they did make me feel quite dizzy/light headed at times, but apparently it is a common side effect, so something to be wary of! It can be bought without a prescription at the pharmacy like http://meridiareductil.com. I have purchased several times from this company and they have been very efficient.  
Good luck !!

Hey Rachel,
Just wanted to say that I am a big fan of this supplement. Ordered one month supply from the site above and have to recognize that these pills have helped me to take the weight off my hips and my belly after just a few weeks of using them. It’s only been 4kg, but the difference is remarkable to me. I’m glad I got to the right start with these pills. Will be trying for another month. Really need to lose more weight.