Sign in to follow this  
love.angel.music.baby

sunblock just for face

i bought so many sun block to try recently, biore, neutrogena, loreal..frankly only CLARINS SPF40 PA+++ can really make my skin glow..after u apply it, the skin immediatley turns rosy and bright, can last whole day as long as u didnt wash ur face,,but so expensive..i think i will hv to stick to it if nothing cheaper in the market appears.Maybe u can ask for sample at Clarins counter or just apply their tester on ur face to see whether it applies to u the same effect.My frined recommended this to me coz she oso feels it glows,,just like after applying blusher and powder but it looks more natural beautiful w Clarins la

Teff's skin is flawless la...whatever she apply oso her skin looks nice one,,hehe

QUOTE (tripleL @ Jun 11 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i bought so many sun block to try recently, biore, neutrogena, loreal..frankly only CLARINS SPF40 PA+++ can really make my skin glow..after u apply it, the skin immediatley turns rosy and bright, can last whole day as long as u didnt wash ur face,,but so expensive..i think i will hv to stick to it if nothing cheaper in the market appears.Maybe u can ask for sample at Clarins counter or just apply their tester on ur face to see whether it applies to u the same effect.My frined recommended this to me coz she oso feels it glows,,just like after applying blusher and powder but it looks more natural beautiful w Clarins la

Teff's skin is flawless la...whatever she apply oso her skin looks nice one,,hehe

If Clarins' sunblock works for you then just stick to it la...am sure one tube would last quite long...kira OK also la ya if you divide the cost per month hehehe smile.gif You're lucky to find Clarins sunblock good...I have read somewhere that some people experience excessive oiliness with it. Like me, at the moment am using Assata Sun Protection Cream. It really suits my skin, I really really love the texture and it's RM128 for 30g. It's been more than 6 months I think, and I still have half a jar left. Lasts so long!

And thanks for your compliment btw.. *blushes* wink.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 11 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Clarins' sunblock works for you then just stick to it la...am sure one tube would last quite long...kira OK also la ya if you divide the cost per month hehehe smile.gif You're lucky to find Clarins sunblock good...I have read somewhere that some people experience excessive oiliness with it. Like me, at the moment am using Assata Sun Protection Cream. It really suits my skin, I really really love the texture and it's RM128 for 30g. It's been more than 6 months I think, and I still have half a jar left. Lasts so long!

And thanks for your compliment btw.. *blushes* wink.gif

oo..the one i am using is not oily i think got 2 types of sunblock in Clarins range.
Wow..ur ASSATA can use so long ha..so good...now i so kedekut use CLARINS sunblock fear it finish fast..
No need to thank my compliment I am sure everyone agree with me if they have seen u...smile.gif

Teff: Woww your sunblock last that long? Makes me feel that the price is totally worth it..hehee..i'm only using Loreal Sunblock cause its affordable and since I'm using it everyday, i thought might as well use a drugstore brand. I hope the Assata one you're talking about is SPF50, since the weather here is so hot I only use sunblock that's SPF50 above. Might try it when I finish my Loreal.. smile.gif

QUOTE (tripleL @ Jun 11 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teff skin really nice ar? iwan to see.... i have bad skin one. My face I really jaga till fuyoh..
dont know invested how much money on my face already...

My sunblock also can last 7-8 months or even more because I alway pump some to let my frens try. Edited by *~YuMikO~*

QUOTE (PinkPony @ Jun 14 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Teff: Woww your sunblock last that long? Makes me feel that the price is totally worth it..hehee..i'm only using Loreal Sunblock cause its affordable and since I'm using it everyday, i thought might as well use a drugstore brand. I hope the Assata one you're talking about is SPF50, since the weather here is so hot I only use sunblock that's SPF50 above. Might try it when I finish my Loreal.. smile.gif

Owhh..the Assata sunblock is SPF 25 smile.gif

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Jun 14 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Teff skin really nice ar? iwan to see.... i have bad skin one. My face I really jaga till fuyoh..
dont know invested how much money on my face already...

Well, I try my very best to take care of my skin smile.gif

I am using the Amway sunblock. Does anyone heard about it? I seldom heard of people using the Amway products so I am wondering the products are good or not o? blink.gif

QUOTE (annie90 @ Jun 15 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am using the Amway sunblock. Does anyone heard about it? I seldom heard of people using the Amway products so I am wondering the products are good or not o? blink.gif

I have know of Amway Artistry and use some of the product.But it doesnt suit my skin at all.
Whether the product good or not ,it depends on ur skin ,the reaction ur skin towards the product.Only ur skin can tell u the product good or no smile.gif

QUOTE (annie90 @ Jun 15 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think quite some people know about Amway products. I have used some of their products as well. Their eye cream is good with me but not their essence. So if the sunblock is good for you, I see no reason why you should stop using it wink.gif

Albion Super UV Cut Repair Extract SPF50+++ good protection of UVA and UVB.It helps to prevent and repair skin aging cause by UV damage,maintaining bright and firming texture.

Just to share my experience, I use the Assata Sun Protection Cream which is pinkish (tinted). It emits the pinkish glow after 5 minutes.

After applying that, I apply loose powder on top of it.

Occasionally when my face feel hot or itchy I will spray the Assata Ultra Calming Essence which penetrates the loose powder and their sun block without smearing my face. It helps calms and hydrates the skin perfectly.

I use many!! Im so greedy teehee =p 

Brand:

Eucerin Spf35

Skin Food Kiwi Sun Cream

Neutrogena Helioplex SPF70 

I'll use:

Use Eucerin for school and daily usesage.

Use Skin Food's if Im feeling cheeky and want something that smell nice

Use Neutrogena if I need extra protection from Mr.Sun  i.e.; camping, beach,etc

Overall they are good. Everyone thinks I am fair. But I want to be a little bit tan lately so I can have that sexy beach chic look  ;)

Hey girls!

Cetaphil Malaysia just launched this great competition on Facebook! Its called the Cetaphil Experience and all you have to do enter is tell Cetaphil what skin confidence means to you. The winner will be presented with a stay at an award-winning retreat in the Philippines where she will be educated about taking care of her skin by Cetaphil’s skin experts! Join this competition at http://bit.ly/1Qs7CVh

Oh and every entrant stands to win a Cetaphil hamper worth RM250, a Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or a Cetaphil voucher worth RM5. How cool is that!

Love,

Steph.