Sign in to follow this  
adelenew

Brand for men's wallet

hi all, i want to get a wallet for my dad.. but just couldn't find a nice and good one...

any nice brand for man's wallet and where to get it?

:blush: please help~~ i need to get it urgently oh... left 1 week till his birthday only.. hehe... and i am so busy... :( sob sob... anyway, please tell me if any brand budget around 200-300 also can... nice, quality, good..

crocodile lol

that one anywhere oso can find.. jusco.. metrojaya.. big superstores

Edited by dazzy!

QUIKSILVER~quite nice

~QUIKSILVER Boutique

BONIA~leather

~BONIA Boutique

awexgiler: thanks for your suggestion.. quiksilver doesn't suits le.. that's more for youngster hehe.. anyway, will think of bonia.. thanks a lot ya~ :) hehe....wondering whr got bonia outlet.. lol!!

dazzy!: personally.. i don't really like crocodile wallet.. coz' not that nice gua.. anyway, thanks for your suggestion too.. :D

hei~quiksilver also got leather..the design suit wif 'matured' person..;)

MidValley..KLCC..SACC Mall..~hot BONIA outlet meh .. :D

awexgiler: thanks for the location...

xander83 & love.angel.music.baby : hmm.. alrite.. i will consider that brand.. think i saw that last time in jusco too.. :) hehe... now got discount? good then... hehe... i also got plan whether going 1utama jusco or parkson new wing to take a look...

I recommend braun buffel

it is within your budget and also it has a certain class fit for older men

you can get it at midvalley jusco or braun buffel shop in one utama

is there a braun buffel shop in 1utama? i thought they only have in jusco 1 utama.... so u meaning they do have a shop by itself? whr it located?

not too sure if they have a store of their own but i know they are available in metrojaya and other shops that sells bags/wallets. oh wait ya, they have a store of their own. noticed there's one braun buffel shop in kl, kl plaza i think. one of those.

I recommend braun buffel

it is within your budget and also it has a certain class fit for older men

you can get it at midvalley jusco or braun buffel shop in one utama

jusco n isetan all branches carry braun buffel

buffel boutique is in 1u n lot10 n midvalley

i carry a buffel means i'm older :P

Hmm... u could go the parkson, isetan or metro jaya. the mens department. they have alot of good quality wallets there. they cost rm100-rm500.

so parkson got many nice and good wallet le? hmm.. alrite then.. i will shop around parkson 1utama this friday.... i m not really good in those wallet brands... >.< haha.. sorry to trouble here...

well everyone, hehe... i finally got the wallet for my dad... very nice and looks so classy~ :) hehe.. i love it too...

i get the braun buffel one...

although it's on sale now, but the one i get is new arrival so no discount.. >.< haha.. but no choice, the first sight then i choose that one already... hehe.. my dad loves it too..

thanks everyone for the info ya..... ;)

shirley: hi... i saw mont blanc wallet in parkson 1 utama last week... it's on the same floor whr the ladies department are.. it's beside.. if you walk in from the parkson door it's on the right side.. there are dunhill, montblanc booths... you can find some wallets thr.

adelenew: how much u bought that wallet? i wana get one too.. but my budget is less than rm100 only :blush::bag:

jacqline: hmm.. they do have some ranges with 50% discount... but i bought mine is for rm 250 - rm 300.. no discount coz' it's a new arrival product... buy for dad ma..and got sharing also... so have to buy better one lo...

however, guy laroche not bad also... range around 100-200 like that... maybe got discount le.. not so sure...

shirley: hi... i saw mont blanc wallet in parkson 1 utama last week... it's on the same floor whr the ladies department are.. it's beside.. if you walk in from the parkson door it's on the right side.. there are dunhill, montblanc booths... you can find some wallets thr.

well everyone, hehe... i finally got the wallet for my dad... very nice and looks so classy~ :) hehe.. i love it too...

i get the braun buffel one...

although it's on sale now, but the one i get is new arrival so no discount.. >.< haha.. but no choice, the first sight then i choose that one already... hehe.. my dad loves it too..

thanks everyone for the info ya..... ;)

who doesn't luv a buffel

i guess ur dad will luv u n the buffel 2 death now :P