Sign in to follow this  
pipiye

dark lips...need help.....

Here at my place, ppl use treatments more like a tatoo thingy on the lips.Its called crystals korean lips. Geez.. they use needle and make color to it. Lots of difference before and after.. And after that u just have to appl lip gloss to make it shiny

Here at my place, ppl use treatments more like a tatoo thingy on the lips.Its called crystals korean lips. Geez.. they use needle and make color to it. Lots of difference before and after.. And after that u just have to appl lip gloss to make it shiny

buthen after some time when the tatoo colour fades, i tot it wont turn out nice. is it possible to make dark lips to faint pink colour?

nope, it will turn out to normal lips. So when u go beautician, make sure they use good color. Cheaper ones cause ur lips darken after color fades

nope, it will turn out to normal lips. So when u go beautician, make sure they use good color. Cheaper ones cause ur lips darken after color fades

so where is ur place? how much for this kinda service? they are able to make lighter colours cuz usually i see lotsa ppl want to make their lips more red....

I live in Miri. The price ranges from RM 450 till up to RM 1.5K. It lasts about 2 years. Price varies in different places. So far i think this is the solution to dark obvious lips

wow thats kinda expensive. im studying in kuching but now back in KL for summer break. whats the place called???

I'm using vaseline too, to do a mask on my lips every night before I sleep. It helps the lips to become more moisture, but not sure if it can help to lighten dark lips.

I heard have to put pure honey on lips everynite , then in 1 week can see the results. Not sure effective or not. Its a traditional method.

I think vaseline works on my lips. My lips look pale like no colour after using it but i don't put on lipstick.

I think vaseline works on my lips. My lips look pale like no colour after using it but i don't put on lipstick.

you mean the tube vaseline product for lip or the petroleum jelly ?

I have a "costless" suggestion here.

It might be caused by poor blood circulation in the lips. Well, kiss your boyfriend to regulate back to the normal blood flow. Hope this helps! HEHE :P

haha... nice costless suggestion :D

neway, for single babes then can try the MK lip mask, price quite affordable compare to those branded skincare brand RM45 only. It works as mask and scrub. I put on the mask on my lips for 3 min then scrub gently before rinsing off with water... feel smoother :D

Edited by nickelodeon

then u go2 watson or guardian look for a product, it can helps u to reduces darkness cheeks, lips, arms, nipples as well n become more pinky. but i forgot the brand of the product, its kind of cream type.

Try this cream called "Fresh Up". It was featured in Nu Ren Wo Zui Da show. I have been using it for more than 2 years. This pinkish skin care cream breakdowns melanin, which causes dark spots on your skin such as lips, elbows, nipples and soften strecth marks without destroying the skin cells. It also aids removing dead cells and foster growth of new ones. I was having problems with no dark lips and dark nipples as I smoke too. I hate it knowing that smoking worsen my situation worse until I used this product. My friends has noticed the difference the first week i used it and constantly pester me to ask why I do not need to use lip sticks and maintain pinkish lips. I have never been more confident than before. Forget about those products that promises instant whitening or pink because there is no scientific basis other than they are skin dyes. Irony is skin dyes stains your skin in the long term even if you think you have thorough clense it. This Fresh Up cream is tested and approved by the health authorities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Germany and is safe for use.

No more dark lips? I am a walking example. Best thing is they delivered to my doorstep through direct courier. Find out more for yourself and also other users' feedback by looking up http://www.nodarklips.com. rgds

i saw from nv ren wo zui da b4, the kevin teach us to use concealer to cover up the lips color b4 u apply ur lip stick. after lip stick onli lip gloss. should oso use lip brush to apply lip stick on ur lips.

yea..i have dark lips, too..i usually apply a very light layer a foundation on lips before i apply lip colour..or else it'll be really ugly :(

Last time I tried finding the 'Fresh Up' cream in Watson. It was very long ago cuz i saw in their calendar. I ask the SA there for it, they say they no longer continue selling the product

i heard now got lips tatoo for those how have dark lips. it like eyebrow emboidery but this is do to lips. using needle n add the color in. the color can last for many years. no need to wear lipstick n lipgloss. cost RM800 plus if got promotion if not more expensive. have many color to choice. my friend is working in that beauty centre. furher information may ask her. interest pls pm me. i let u know her contact

remember to remove lipstick b4 sleep. n dun wear too much of long lasting lipstick. scrub one week once. :)

or can try to use lips tinted color. i think benefit n body shop have

Try this cream called "Fresh Up". It was featured in Nu Ren Wo Zui Da show. I have been using it for more than 2 years. This pinkish skin care cream breakdowns melanin, which causes dark spots on your skin such as lips, elbows, nipples and soften strecth marks without destroying the skin cells. It also aids removing dead cells and foster growth of new ones. I was having problems with no dark lips and dark nipples as I smoke too. I hate it knowing that smoking worsen my situation worse until I used this product. My friends has noticed the difference the first week i used it and constantly pester me to ask why I do not need to use lip sticks and maintain pinkish lips. I have never been more confident than before. Forget about those products that promises instant whitening or pink because there is no scientific basis other than they are skin dyes. Irony is skin dyes stains your skin in the long term even if you think you have thorough clense it. This Fresh Up cream is tested and approved by the health authorities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Germany and is safe for use.

No more dark lips? I am a walking example. Best thing is they delivered to my doorstep through direct courier. Find out more for yourself and also other users' feedback by looking up http://www.nodarklips.com. rgds

my friend she used this too..and yeah, it works!..

Try BeneFit's Lipscription (lip exfoliator and lip balm duo) once every 2-3 days. Then apply a thin layer of honey on lips daily for as long as you can (without constantly licking the honey ;)).

2months back i visited this website www.nodarklips.com and requsted for free sample. i juz got it last week, dunno y they take so long to send it. so now i'm using it, after 3 days couldn't see any different only feel my lips like more moisture n not so dry anymore la...mayb i have serious dark lips. so will let u all know later. maybe u can request for the free sample f u can wait that long..hehe