Blood type

What blood type are you?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. What blood type are you?

• A
    • B
    • AB
    • O

yaya jus 1% ppl hav O -ve blood in m'sia... if + A-ve, B-ve n C-ve may b more thn 1% lar... but O-ve ppl really dangerous if anything happen no.gif mostly mix blood ppl will hav -ve type lar!!!

but they said ppl who hav -ve blood r vry clever... happy.gif haih!!! y i din hav a -ve blood!!!

hey how come no ppl have type A leh? i tot it is common blood type...... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I'm "K" Type

where got K type punya!!?? blink.gif

I'm "K" Type

"k" type? r u "k"idding? "k"id? "k"ind? dun tell me u r "k"ing blood type.... ??? confused1.gifconfused1.gifconfused1.gif later dun let ppl "k"aboom u...hahahaha tongue.giftongue.gif

eh dun want K type lah coco! later nobody can donate blood to you if you *choi!* meet up with accidents... blink.gif

mine is O type... ha, suzz we hav da same blood type ler happy.gif

yeah... we were da most generous blood type smile.gif

thumbup.gif i'm O+ ... just read someone mentioned that the O negative people made up only 1% of the population in malaysia. wow! blink.gif

Well, my blood type is A+ve, same as u, miracle.. give me a 5!! hehe

Suzz, about the diet book u said. erm, it is true oh.. like gastric ulcer is more prone to A blood group ppl, and the duodenal ulcer is more prone to o typer ppl.. hehe.. but not too all disease, n abt food.. i dunno oh, never hear abt it. but do u mind to share some?

Erm, actually, in the hospital, if the patient is having B type of blood group, normally, the hospital wil give B instead of O.. only under some condition, they give O lo. Hehe.. always hear hospital shortage of group A blood oh.. that's why sometimes, i ve been called to hospital to donate the blood.

chin chin, ur sis n ur cousin must b very careful when there's any blood transfusion.. n extra careful in pregnant oh. Cuz, rh -ve of the mother wil destroy the rh+ve fetus blood. if their body produce the antibody against the rh, there's less chance to get 2nd child oh.

any guys out there.. donate blood every 3 months oh.. good for health. and every donation of blood can save up to 4 ppl life!!

Ya meh? I was suffering from gastric ulcer, but i'm B type worr... Probably i'm the minor group of people... Hehe...

What to be carefully when having blood transfusion? I had one when i was in UK. My mum even said if i ever had a child, my child will look a bit like English, because my blood was donated by English people. Then i said "How do u know? How if the blood i was having was from a Black?" Then she was like "Oh my good... No way..." Haha... Funny!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

lolz. K ying type. It's new Blood type. Who want can infor me.

I can donate some to u all. Everyone just need a lite bit can be K ying.

what kind of a thread is this la...aiyoyo.....

this also wanna discuss.....haih......

wa lau...got K type la....R Type la.....fu yoh.....

chiew...like that i A, B, C, D......X, Y, Z Type lorr.....chiew...kam thou tuck!

Actually hor....all this while i know my blood group is 0 geh! Then hor....when i was doing my experiment with ma students to identify my blood group hor.....it suddently show AB.....what tha hell?

I also dunno what blood group liow.....hahhaa. Halo everyone....is ya see me want blood horr.....bring all blood type lorr..dunno which one compatible wif me ma....so try one by one lor......

Oh ya...if u do wat i say hor.....by the time i take the first incompatible blood hor.....sei liow....tongue.gif.....

hahahhaa....jokin!

kekeke....got so many type!!!

i want type B!!! B=beauty tongue.gif

sure every galz oso wan tis blood type biggrin.gif